Inquest hears Ford plant worker who died in New Milton was exposed to asbestos

Daily Echo: Coroner Keith Wiseman Coroner Keith Wiseman

A HAMPSHIRE man who spent all his life working on a production line for cars died as a result of asbestos exposure, an inquest heard.

George Wade was found dead by staff at the nursing home in New Milton where he was being cared for, due to a number of different medical conditions.

Southampton Coroners’ Court heard that the 88-year-old had spent his whole life working on the Ford production line, rising to the position of production manager.

Coroner Keith Wiseman ruled that Mr Wade died from natural causes contributed to by asbestos exposure.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree