Fire crews called as grill pan catches alight in Bramber Road, Gosport

Fire breaks out in home

Fire breaks out in home

First published in News
Last updated
Daily Echo: Photograph of the Author by

FIRE crews were called to a Hampshire home yesterday after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

Two crews were called to the house in Bramber Road, Gosport, at 8.54am.

The blaze had started when a grill pan caught fire, and firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished it using a hose reel.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree