Grill pan fire extinguished

Grill pan fire extinguished

Grill pan fire extinguished

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a grill pan blaze.

They attended a property in Bramber Road, Gosport where a fire had broken out shortly before 9am yesterday.

Two crews from Gosport attended and used a hose and two breathing apparatus to put out the flames.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree