THREE police officers were hurt when they tried to arrest a violent man outside a Hampshire pub last night.
The male officers suffered cuts and bite wounds as they grappled with man at the Inn on the Furlon, below, in Meeting House Lane, Ringwood.
The incident happened at 10.45pm following reports he was trying to break in.
The officers did not need hospital treatment.
A 25-year-old man from the Dorset area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence.
More crime stories:
- Man ordered to learn about relationships after breaching restraining order
- Inquest to open after dad-of-four 'stabbed to death' in Southampton
- TK Maxx shoplifter jailed after attacking store detective
- Phone pest admits being persistent nuisance
- Hampshire property ransacked in break in
- Hampshire man jailed for 18 weeks for breaking restraining order
- Woman conned £40,000 in benefits by pretending dead friend was still alive
- Winchester teenager jailed for ignoring community order