THREE police officers were hurt when they tried to arrest a violent man outside a Hampshire pub last night.
The male officers suffered cuts and bite wounds as they grappled with man at the Inn on the Furlon, below, in Meeting House Lane, Ringwood.
The incident happened at 10.45pm following reports he was trying to break in.
The officers did not need hospital treatment.
A 25-year-old man from the Dorset area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence.
More crime stories:
- Car used in store burglary was stolen from Southampton mum
- Hampshire police welcome new stalking laws
- Former Saints manager reveals concerns over football child sex abuse allegations
- Property consultant jailed for using wife's details to con £77,000
- Air ambulance targeted by laser pens
- Prisons could get more access to mental health services over high suicide rates
- Report lays bare 'enormous' toll of binge drinking on emergency services
- Man charged with drink driving after person seriously injured in crash