THREE police officers were hurt when they tried to arrest a violent man outside a Hampshire pub last night.
The male officers suffered cuts and bite wounds as they grappled with man at the Inn on the Furlon, below, in Meeting House Lane, Ringwood.
The incident happened at 10.45pm following reports he was trying to break in.
The officers did not need hospital treatment.
A 25-year-old man from the Dorset area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence.
More crime stories:
- Man released on bail after woman found with broken arms in street
- Arsonist who set blazes at uni halls is jailed
- UPDATE: Arrest as woman found unconscious in the street with two broken arms
- Four arrests after burglars tie up victims in multiple raids
- Teenager whose death prompted murder investigation suffered a heart attack after inhaling gases
- City student faces jail after admitting smuggling explosives onto plane
- Bomb scare as police seal off village park
- 'Upskirt' photographer hunted by police