THREE police officers were hurt when they tried to arrest a violent man outside a Hampshire pub last night.
The male officers suffered cuts and bite wounds as they grappled with man at the Inn on the Furlon, below, in Meeting House Lane, Ringwood.
The incident happened at 10.45pm following reports he was trying to break in.
The officers did not need hospital treatment.
A 25-year-old man from the Dorset area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence.
More crime stories:
- Violent Southampton sex attacker wins cut in sentence
- £5,000 reward in hunt for burglars who targeted Saints legend Benali
- Don't let thieves ruin your Christmas walk
- Witness appeal to discover how man fell 15ft into stream
- Man denies murdering mum-of-five in field
- Brothers facing life in prison for murder
- UPDATE: School on lockdown after reports of air gun being fired
- Safety warning after five deaths in four days on Hampshire's roads