When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Officers hurt during arrest outside pub in Ringwood
Updated 10:27am Monday 24th March 2014 in News
THREE police officers were hurt when they tried to arrest a violent man outside a Hampshire pub last night.
The male officers suffered cuts and bite wounds as they grappled with man at the Inn on the Furlon, below, in Meeting House Lane, Ringwood.
The incident happened at 10.45pm following reports he was trying to break in.
The officers did not need hospital treatment.
A 25-year-old man from the Dorset area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence.
More crime stories:
- Hampshire police set to pioneer controversial body-worn cameras for every officer
- Police hunting burglars after shop raid
- Man who carried out sex attack on woman jogger in park is sent to hospital indefinitely
- Teenage girl quizzed in police drugs sting
- Cyclist find his stolen bike on eBay
- Doctor to face retrial over assault allegations
- Crime concern
- Suspect cleared of murder he confessed to
Comments are closed on this article.