Firefighters called to fire in house

Firefighters called to fire in house

Firefighters called to fire in house

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Hampshire home in the early hours of this morning, after a fire started in a fuse box.

Fire crews from Southampton arrived at the house in Duddon Close, Chartwell Green, just after 2.30am, to find a small blaze in an electrical distribution panel.

Two appliances from Hightown attended the scene for just over an hour and helped to ventilate the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree