Enable automatic updates every minute? YES NO
'Lessons must be learnt' following the death of a dementia patient at Southampton General Hospital >>
REVIEW: See what we thought of Spring Awakening, which is on at the Nuffield Theatre in Southampton.
TV fashion guru Gok Wan will appear in panto at The Mayflower.
Have you sent us your Mother's Day selfie yet?
The original Stig is coming to Hampshire.
More turmoil for crisis club Pompey.
A seal has made an appearance in Southampton Water - greeting a surprised kayaker.
Today's letters to the Daily Echo from our readers:
- Thank you to woman near hospital
- Have your say at annual community safety event
- Can you help identify mystery ‘web’ on plant?
- My solution to hospital meals problem
- Squat for a healthy bowel
- So £28K for rent is not enough for MP?
- Plea for lights
- We will keep on about these cuts
- ‘No Cuts’ pair sailed under false colours
- Call on EU to repair roads
- ‘Insulted’ by bag letter
- Don’t suffer in silence – we’re here to help
- We already have these schemes...
- Find the facts on rules of the roads for cyclists
Which birds are the most popular in your garden?
A Hampshire school has thrown its weight behind a Daily Echo campaign by buying defibrillator in the wake of a pupil's heart attack.
Looking for a new job? Why not get down to the Jobs Fair in Southampton today?
Ten-year-old snowboarder Ethan Smith wins the Scottish Freestyle Championship men's under-12s competition.