When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
March 27, 2014
Updated 3:28pm Thursday 27th March 2014 in News
Enable automatic updates every 30 seconds? YES NO
'Lessons must be learnt' following the death of a dementia patient at Southampton General Hospital >>
REVIEW: See what we thought of Spring Awakening, which is on at the Nuffield Theatre in Southampton.
TV fashion guru Gok Wan will appear in panto at The Mayflower.
Have you sent us your Mother's Day selfie yet?
The original Stig is coming to Hampshire.
More turmoil for crisis club Pompey.
A seal has made an appearance in Southampton Water - greeting a surprised kayaker.
Today's letters to the Daily Echo from our readers:
- Man to blame for decline in wildlife all over the world
- Disgusted by the greed of bank’s fat cats
- Worth making a song and dance about
- World must face up to problem of over-population
- Getting to grips with the power struggle
- Lumps and bumps still a big problem
- Velvet a sad loss
- Striking teachers will lose day’s pay
- Cyclists should pay tax and insurance
- Angry over ferry ‘greed’
- Improve home choices
- Roaring success
- Former students are having a say
- No roads dispute over Barton Farm
Which birds are the most popular in your garden?
A Hampshire school has thrown its weight behind a Daily Echo campaign by buying defibrillator in the wake of a pupil's heart attack.
Looking for a new job? Why not get down to the Jobs Fair in Southampton today?
Ten-year-old snowboarder Ethan Smith wins the Scottish Freestyle Championship men's under-12s competition.
Comments are closed on this article.