Enable automatic updates every minute? YES NO
'Lessons must be learnt' following the death of a dementia patient at Southampton General Hospital >>
REVIEW: See what we thought of Spring Awakening, which is on at the Nuffield Theatre in Southampton.
TV fashion guru Gok Wan will appear in panto at The Mayflower.
Have you sent us your Mother's Day selfie yet?
The original Stig is coming to Hampshire.
More turmoil for crisis club Pompey.
A seal has made an appearance in Southampton Water - greeting a surprised kayaker.
Today's letters to the Daily Echo from our readers:
- Adult bus pass is unfair
- Look after their own
- Oversized building
- Beware of EPS form
- Thanks to hospital
- Thanks to bus driver
- Too much student housing?
- Biased plan which ignores residents’ views
- What is real independence?
- Put on pyjamas for Children’s Trust
- Far more people involved in centre plans than reported
- Don’t turn a blind eye to slaughter
- More cyclists means fewer cars
- A little early for April Fool's Day
Which birds are the most popular in your garden?
A Hampshire school has thrown its weight behind a Daily Echo campaign by buying defibrillator in the wake of a pupil's heart attack.
Looking for a new job? Why not get down to the Jobs Fair in Southampton today?
Ten-year-old snowboarder Ethan Smith wins the Scottish Freestyle Championship men's under-12s competition.