Enable automatic updates every minute? YES NO
'Lessons must be learnt' following the death of a dementia patient at Southampton General Hospital >>
REVIEW: See what we thought of Spring Awakening, which is on at the Nuffield Theatre in Southampton.
TV fashion guru Gok Wan will appear in panto at The Mayflower.
Have you sent us your Mother's Day selfie yet?
The original Stig is coming to Hampshire.
More turmoil for crisis club Pompey.
A seal has made an appearance in Southampton Water - greeting a surprised kayaker.
Today's letters to the Daily Echo from our readers:
- Don’t suffer in silence – we’re here to help
- We already have these schemes...
- Find the facts on rules of the roads for cyclists
- Time to move on from this old-fashioned EU
- Net loss for Scots?
- Will we need passport control for Scotland?
- ‘I say no to the manipulative European Union’
- I would be in support of a referendum
- Discipline in young people should come from home
- Festival needed more maritime elements
- Reunion is chance to meet old shipmates
- Tesco opposition
- Stop bashing UKIP
- UKIP on the rise
Which birds are the most popular in your garden?
A Hampshire school has thrown its weight behind a Daily Echo campaign by buying defibrillator in the wake of a pupil's heart attack.
Looking for a new job? Why not get down to the Jobs Fair in Southampton today?
Ten-year-old snowboarder Ethan Smith wins the Scottish Freestyle Championship men's under-12s competition.