Firefighters called to put out fuse box fire at house in Duddon Close, Chartwell Green

Daily Echo: Firefighters tackle house blaze Firefighters tackle house blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Hampshire home yesterday after a fire started in a fuse box.

Fire crews from Southampton arrived at the house in Duddon Close, Chartwell Green, just after 2.30am to find a small blaze in an electrical distribution panel.

Two appliances from Hightown attended the scene for just over an hour and helped to ventilate the property.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:24pm Fri 28 Mar 14

huckit P says...

Really DE. Your selection of pictures for such stories is dire. The picture does not show "Fire fighters tackle a house blaze" as the caption suggests, and it's not even a HFRS appliance.
Really DE. Your selection of pictures for such stories is dire. The picture does not show "Fire fighters tackle a house blaze" as the caption suggests, and it's not even a HFRS appliance. huckit P
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree