Post box on fire in Sky's Wood Road, Chandlers Ford

Post box on fire

Post box on fire

First published in News
Last updated
Daily Echo: Photograph of the Author by , Senior reporter

A POST box was damaged after it was set alight.

Fire crews attended reports of smoke issuing from a post box in Sky's Wood Road, Chandlers Ford, in the early hours of this morning.

They used a dry powder extinguisher to put the fire out.

The Royal Mail have been advised.

A fire appliance and five firefighters attended the incident.

It was out by 2.57am.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree