Warning after chimney blaze in Bursledon Road, Southampton

Daily Echo: Warning after chimney blaze Warning after chimney blaze

PEOPLE are being warned to regularly sweep their fireplaces after a chimney caught alight last night.

The blaze took hold at a semi-detached home in Bursledon Road, Southampton shortly after midnight.

The owner managed to extinguish the flames before crews from Hightown fire station arrived and spent an hour dampening down.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree