FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a blaze at an outbuilding.
Two crews from Hightown fire station were called to the fire in Station Road, Woolston, at 11pm yesterday.
They found the outbuilding well alight and used hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze.
Gas cylinders were also involved in the incident.
It is thought the fire was started by an electrical fault.
People living in a nearby block of flats were evacuated but no one was hurt in the incident.
The fire was out at around 12.30am this morning.