Greens ‘offer real change’

Daily Echo: From left, Cllr Alexandra Phillips, Keith Taylor MEP, Caroline Lucas MP and Cllr Jonathan Essex who will be campaigning to see the Green Party succeed in Europe From left, Cllr Alexandra Phillips, Keith Taylor MEP, Caroline Lucas MP and Cllr Jonathan Essex who will be campaigning to see the Green Party succeed in Europe

THE Green Party has launched its bid for election glory in the south.

The party began its campaign ahead of the European Elections which take place in exactly two weeks’ time.

And candidates will be making their presence felt as the campaign trail comes to south Hampshire. 

Party representatives, including candidates Alex Phillips and Jonathan Essex, current MEP Keith Taylor and Brighton MP and former party leader Caroline Lucas, posed on the party’s campaign bus, which runs on used chip fat, in Brighton.

The traditional London double decker bus, painted red and green and emblazoned with the slogan ‘Real Change for Real Good’, is touring south east England until election day.

It will be in Winchester today, from 3pm to 6pm and in Southampton, on Tuesday, from 10am to 2pm.

There will be a chance to meet the candidates and find out more with a film screening and information stall. 

At the south east launch, the Green’s party South East MEP spoke of the importance of electing Green candidates to the European Parliament when residents go to the polls on May 22.

Mr Taylor, who has been a South East MEP since 2010, said voters had a choice between the hope offered by the Greens compared to the same approach as before favoured by other parties.

Related links

“We believe that the EU can, and should, put people and the environment first,” he added.

This message was reiterated by fellow Green candidate for the south east and current Brighton and Hove councillor Alexandra Phillips.

She said the UK Independence Party was locked into the old ways of running the economy while Labour and Conservative fought over “which can cut welfare the most and which can privatise our schools and hospitals the quickest”.

The Green Party hopes to double the number of Green MEPS in the south east by
re-electing Mr Taylor and adding Ms Phillips.

It will be fighting the election arguing for an economy that works for everyone not the richest, for public services that work for residents and protecting the environment while cutting fuel bills.

Comments (30)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:37pm Thu 8 May 14

apm1954 says...

whilst driving around in a fuel guzzling bus.
whilst driving around in a fuel guzzling bus. apm1954
  • Score: 7

2:03pm Thu 8 May 14

__KTF__ says...

The bus has been converted to run on used veg oil so at least it will smell nice as they pass on the road to obscurity.
The bus has been converted to run on used veg oil so at least it will smell nice as they pass on the road to obscurity. __KTF__
  • Score: 9

2:04pm Thu 8 May 14

derek james says...

like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them derek james
  • Score: 0

2:08pm Thu 8 May 14

AD1234 says...

Note, the front of the bus is red. No wonder they're called 'watermelons' - green on the outside/red in the middle. In this case you see a nice green bus in front of your car, but then it does a three point turn and (horror) it's pure red.
Note, the front of the bus is red. No wonder they're called 'watermelons' - green on the outside/red in the middle. In this case you see a nice green bus in front of your car, but then it does a three point turn and (horror) it's pure red. AD1234
  • Score: 2

2:27pm Thu 8 May 14

Dave of Dibden says...

Have you seen what they have done to Brighton, the whole town has gone down the tubes. The place is run by hippy loonies
Have you seen what they have done to Brighton, the whole town has gone down the tubes. The place is run by hippy loonies Dave of Dibden
  • Score: 8

2:52pm Thu 8 May 14

Torchie1 says...

Perhaps the reason that no-one votes for them is precisely because they offer the frighteningly green version of 'real change' and that scares voters away.
Perhaps the reason that no-one votes for them is precisely because they offer the frighteningly green version of 'real change' and that scares voters away. Torchie1
  • Score: -3

3:18pm Thu 8 May 14

AFrustratedCyclist says...

derek james wrote:
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations.

If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted.

Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?
[quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them[/p][/quote]Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations. If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted. Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a? AFrustratedCyclist
  • Score: -3

4:06pm Thu 8 May 14

Dusty says...

Europe's carbon emissions down by 6.9% China is up by 13%. When you consider that and all the other countries that dwarf ours. Plus every other country in the world. We could go back to the stone age and have no impact on global pollutions. The Greens would like that, while others carry on as normal.

The Greens are unilateralist, an extreme left wing party that reminds of the looneys from CND, i bet loads of them were CND members.
Europe's carbon emissions down by 6.9% China is up by 13%. When you consider that and all the other countries that dwarf ours. Plus every other country in the world. We could go back to the stone age and have no impact on global pollutions. The Greens would like that, while others carry on as normal. The Greens are unilateralist, an extreme left wing party that reminds of the looneys from CND, i bet loads of them were CND members. Dusty
  • Score: 5

5:20pm Thu 8 May 14

derek james says...

AFrustratedCyclist wrote:
derek james wrote:
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations.

If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted.

Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?
first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future
[quote][p][bold]AFrustratedCyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them[/p][/quote]Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations. If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted. Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?[/p][/quote]first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future derek james
  • Score: 1

6:17pm Thu 8 May 14

IronLady2010 says...

Oh dear, now I'm awaiting the TUSC morons to put someone forward.
Oh dear, now I'm awaiting the TUSC morons to put someone forward. IronLady2010
  • Score: 4

6:39pm Thu 8 May 14

Torchie1 says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
Oh dear, now I'm awaiting the TUSC morons to put someone forward.
BBC Question Time comes from Southampton tonight so the Arch Nit-Wit may be putting his case forward to the whole country.
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: Oh dear, now I'm awaiting the TUSC morons to put someone forward.[/p][/quote]BBC Question Time comes from Southampton tonight so the Arch Nit-Wit may be putting his case forward to the whole country. Torchie1
  • Score: 6

8:13pm Thu 8 May 14

freefinker says...

derek james wrote:
AFrustratedCyclist wrote:
derek james wrote:
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations.

If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted.

Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?
first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future
.. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh.

Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011.

And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'.

And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites.

Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption.

But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?
[quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AFrustratedCyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them[/p][/quote]Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations. If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted. Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?[/p][/quote]first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future[/p][/quote].. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh. Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011. And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'. And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites. Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption. But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it? freefinker
  • Score: 3

8:30pm Thu 8 May 14

forest hump says...

Let's all jump on the green bus. Last stop is the cave of non-existence. Oh and Ginger can ride his specially lubricated bike which is also 100% carbon friendly.
Let's all jump on the green bus. Last stop is the cave of non-existence. Oh and Ginger can ride his specially lubricated bike which is also 100% carbon friendly. forest hump
  • Score: 0

9:13pm Thu 8 May 14

southy says...

Dave of Dibden wrote:
Have you seen what they have done to Brighton, the whole town has gone down the tubes. The place is run by hippy loonies
Agreed they did do a lot of damage to them selfs in Brighton by implementing cuts and getting that OAP evicted from her home, there was a time i had hopes for the Green party but they turned out to be just as right wing as the Torys, Labour, The Socialist Greens will not have any thing to do with them now they have left the Green Party because of that
[quote][p][bold]Dave of Dibden[/bold] wrote: Have you seen what they have done to Brighton, the whole town has gone down the tubes. The place is run by hippy loonies[/p][/quote]Agreed they did do a lot of damage to them selfs in Brighton by implementing cuts and getting that OAP evicted from her home, there was a time i had hopes for the Green party but they turned out to be just as right wing as the Torys, Labour, The Socialist Greens will not have any thing to do with them now they have left the Green Party because of that southy
  • Score: -5

10:14pm Thu 8 May 14

derek james says...

freefinker wrote:
derek james wrote:
AFrustratedCyclist wrote:
derek james wrote:
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations.

If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted.

Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?
first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future
.. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh.

Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011.

And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'.

And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites.

Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption.

But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?
where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it?
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AFrustratedCyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them[/p][/quote]Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations. If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted. Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?[/p][/quote]first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future[/p][/quote].. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh. Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011. And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'. And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites. Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption. But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?[/p][/quote]where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it? derek james
  • Score: -4

10:36pm Thu 8 May 14

freefinker says...

derek james wrote:
freefinker wrote:
derek james wrote:
AFrustratedCyclist wrote:
derek james wrote:
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations.

If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted.

Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?
first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future
.. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh.

Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011.

And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'.

And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites.

Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption.

But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?
where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it?
You say 'where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2'.

I've already told you - see the latest IPCC reports and peer reviewed evidence it is base on. That's what the whole body of relevant scientific disciplines are clearly telling us. It is us, Homo sapiens, that is causing damaging climate change - and it will only get worse.

Never mind, head in the sand, ostrich-like, and it will all go away - well, in your fantasy land anyway.
[quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AFrustratedCyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them[/p][/quote]Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations. If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted. Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?[/p][/quote]first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future[/p][/quote].. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh. Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011. And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'. And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites. Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption. But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?[/p][/quote]where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it?[/p][/quote]You say 'where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2'. I've already told you - see the latest IPCC reports and peer reviewed evidence it is base on. That's what the whole body of relevant scientific disciplines are clearly telling us. It is us, Homo sapiens, that is causing damaging climate change - and it will only get worse. Never mind, head in the sand, ostrich-like, and it will all go away - well, in your fantasy land anyway. freefinker
  • Score: 2

1:12am Fri 9 May 14

southy says...

freefinker wrote:
derek james wrote:
freefinker wrote:
derek james wrote:
AFrustratedCyclist wrote:
derek james wrote:
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations.

If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted.

Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?
first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future
.. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh.

Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011.

And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'.

And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites.

Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption.

But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?
where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it?
You say 'where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2'.

I've already told you - see the latest IPCC reports and peer reviewed evidence it is base on. That's what the whole body of relevant scientific disciplines are clearly telling us. It is us, Homo sapiens, that is causing damaging climate change - and it will only get worse.

Never mind, head in the sand, ostrich-like, and it will all go away - well, in your fantasy land anyway.
BAS is saying different but they are not allowed to publicly open publish about C02 and other greenhouse gas, they are allowed to publish but it must be keep with in a certain group. if you see me on the street stop and chat to me.
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AFrustratedCyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them[/p][/quote]Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations. If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted. Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?[/p][/quote]first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future[/p][/quote].. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh. Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011. And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'. And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites. Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption. But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?[/p][/quote]where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it?[/p][/quote]You say 'where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2'. I've already told you - see the latest IPCC reports and peer reviewed evidence it is base on. That's what the whole body of relevant scientific disciplines are clearly telling us. It is us, Homo sapiens, that is causing damaging climate change - and it will only get worse. Never mind, head in the sand, ostrich-like, and it will all go away - well, in your fantasy land anyway.[/p][/quote]BAS is saying different but they are not allowed to publicly open publish about C02 and other greenhouse gas, they are allowed to publish but it must be keep with in a certain group. if you see me on the street stop and chat to me. southy
  • Score: -2

1:15am Fri 9 May 14

southy says...

give C. Lucus her due tonight she done well in the debate in holding her own and attacking Farage, the only ones that did not do so good was the Tory,s
give C. Lucus her due tonight she done well in the debate in holding her own and attacking Farage, the only ones that did not do so good was the Tory,s southy
  • Score: -4

1:41am Fri 9 May 14

southy says...

On Question Time the Audience was made up from UKIP, Tory,s, Lib/Dem, Labour and Green Party members, all TUSC members that applied to be on the show was refused. Watching the Show I see a number of other party members asking the Questions
On Question Time the Audience was made up from UKIP, Tory,s, Lib/Dem, Labour and Green Party members, all TUSC members that applied to be on the show was refused. Watching the Show I see a number of other party members asking the Questions southy
  • Score: -2

6:39am Fri 9 May 14

skeptik says...

One of the - yes climate change happens - always has. Perhaps less trying to stop natural events and more making preparations. Wind farms and the like - the most perfect nonsense. For those who believe the 'we have never seen weather events like it'--------- your browser 'Monthly Weather Reports' (met office) over 100 years of monthly records, I like to look at the current date and look at the corresponding months going back which to me appears to be at odds with the 'climate change' peddlers. Thousands of RN ships logs and weather/navigation logs going back four centuries also show changes.
One of the - yes climate change happens - always has. Perhaps less trying to stop natural events and more making preparations. Wind farms and the like - the most perfect nonsense. For those who believe the 'we have never seen weather events like it'--------- your browser 'Monthly Weather Reports' (met office) over 100 years of monthly records, I like to look at the current date and look at the corresponding months going back which to me appears to be at odds with the 'climate change' peddlers. Thousands of RN ships logs and weather/navigation logs going back four centuries also show changes. skeptik
  • Score: -1

8:39am Fri 9 May 14

freefinker says...

southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
derek james wrote:
freefinker wrote:
derek james wrote:
AFrustratedCyclist wrote:
derek james wrote:
like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them
Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations.

If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted.

Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?
first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future
.. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh.

Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011.

And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'.

And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites.

Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption.

But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?
where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it?
You say 'where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2'.

I've already told you - see the latest IPCC reports and peer reviewed evidence it is base on. That's what the whole body of relevant scientific disciplines are clearly telling us. It is us, Homo sapiens, that is causing damaging climate change - and it will only get worse.

Never mind, head in the sand, ostrich-like, and it will all go away - well, in your fantasy land anyway.
BAS is saying different but they are not allowed to publicly open publish about C02 and other greenhouse gas, they are allowed to publish but it must be keep with in a certain group. if you see me on the street stop and chat to me.
Total rubbish - you can't provide a shred of evidence for this assertion.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AFrustratedCyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]derek james[/bold] wrote: like the equally misguided foe far from reducing energy bills their policies would increase them[/p][/quote]Short term pain for a long term gain for future generations. If you think ignoring the problem is going to make your bills any cheaper in the future as our finite supply of fossils fuels become scarcer and scarcer you you really are rather short sighted. Yours and many other short sightedness will hit your children and grandchildren but hey as long as your bills are cheap now then screw! them a?[/p][/quote]first of all energy bills are not cheap now they are vastly inflated.second the world is not running out of oil, far from it we appear to be heading for a glut, as well as still bountiful fields in north america, russia, saudi and others in the middle east there are virtually untapped vast reserves in south america, africa, arctic.technology has made it possible to extract oil and detect it that could not be done in the past..the short sightedness is in relying on windmills that generate vast profits for the landowners at the expense of the (often poor) bill payer, that really is robin hood in reverse, there maybe some use from solar in the future[/p][/quote].. and the other day you said you did actually read some science. What a laugh. Keeling Curve: 315ppm CO2 in 1958, 392ppm in 2011. And the effects of all the CO2 we have put into the atmosphere so far has resulted in increased temperatures and increased weather extremes. And even if we ceased any more CO2e discharges immediately it will still get worse because of the inbuilt time delays associated with the 'greenhouse effect'. And you want to put more and even more up there and positively foam at the mouth at the untapped reserves that are being discovered? You haven't read the science, have you. Only the rubbish science denying conspiracy theorist websites. Get real, read the IPCC's latest reports, read the peer reviewed science it is based on, and then perhaps you may cease advocating your suicidal policy of ever increasing fossil fuel consumption. But I know you won't. Unfortunately it's fools like you that politicians rely on to not face up to the difficult decisions they refuse to take due to their ecological short sightedness. So,lets motor on; the likes of you can ignore that 'cliff ahead' sign - it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?[/p][/quote]where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2, last i read even the met office (which has trouble accuratley forecasting more than two weeks ahead) was saying there was no evidence of extreme weather (ie the recent rain) due to AGW and hurricane/tornado activity is actually slightly less than "normal", as for temperature increases there is nothing that is different to anything that has happened in the past ,the earth has always been warmer and colder than now without our help, in the past the earth entered an ice age with more co2 than at present.i give the ipcc as much credence as i do blair's iraq war dossier their job's depend on the doom and gloom scenario.i am not "foaming at the mouth" about the untapped oil reserves merely pointing out to another (like you) ignoramus that the world's oil and gas supplies are far from likely to run out in the foreseeable future.i actually cycle to work and have a very modest car that i use mainly only at weekends, i cycle wherever i can but sometimes you have to drive.i don't see why pensioners should die of hypothermia because they can't afford to heat their homes because of a non existent problem championed by the likes of you.as for what happens in the future the sun is entering a cooling phase at the moment let's see what happens with the temperature, as long as pensioners die it will make you happy won't it?[/p][/quote]You say 'where is your evidence of increased weather extremes and temperatures due to man made co2'. I've already told you - see the latest IPCC reports and peer reviewed evidence it is base on. That's what the whole body of relevant scientific disciplines are clearly telling us. It is us, Homo sapiens, that is causing damaging climate change - and it will only get worse. Never mind, head in the sand, ostrich-like, and it will all go away - well, in your fantasy land anyway.[/p][/quote]BAS is saying different but they are not allowed to publicly open publish about C02 and other greenhouse gas, they are allowed to publish but it must be keep with in a certain group. if you see me on the street stop and chat to me.[/p][/quote]Total rubbish - you can't provide a shred of evidence for this assertion. freefinker
  • Score: 4

9:07am Fri 9 May 14

southy says...

The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle southy
  • Score: -4

10:00am Fri 9 May 14

forest hump says...

southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
For once Southy, you appear to be speaking sense. Once the CO2 farce has been exposed, another scare story will be fabricated. Politicians love nothing more than a good old scare story. It diverts focus from real issues
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]For once Southy, you appear to be speaking sense. Once the CO2 farce has been exposed, another scare story will be fabricated. Politicians love nothing more than a good old scare story. It diverts focus from real issues forest hump
  • Score: -2

11:44am Fri 9 May 14

freefinker says...

southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance.

And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance. And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view. freefinker
  • Score: 2

12:44pm Fri 9 May 14

southy says...

freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance.

And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.
Your wrong free the latest is not from the IPCC, the IPCC will do what the government will ask of them and just like Thatcher will pick and choose what is publish and what is not and that is why BAS and NERC information is being suppress just like what Thatcher did to them back in the 80's.
Remember about the oh how we all going to get cancer because of the holes in the ozone layer, and BAS said hold on till they have finished there work which had started in the late 60's, NERC was doing the searching to find out where the most ozone was produce and to monitor those locations for a number of years and BAS was monitoring the ozone hole over Antarctica, and when finished Thatcher pick what information that was to be used and what is not to be used, and this is what is happening again with this Cameron government they are picking and choosing what is to be used and what is not, you are not getting the full facts, Why will the IPCC not publish the full findings is because they are being told what to publish remember who holds there purse strings
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance. And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.[/p][/quote]Your wrong free the latest is not from the IPCC, the IPCC will do what the government will ask of them and just like Thatcher will pick and choose what is publish and what is not and that is why BAS and NERC information is being suppress just like what Thatcher did to them back in the 80's. Remember about the oh how we all going to get cancer because of the holes in the ozone layer, and BAS said hold on till they have finished there work which had started in the late 60's, NERC was doing the searching to find out where the most ozone was produce and to monitor those locations for a number of years and BAS was monitoring the ozone hole over Antarctica, and when finished Thatcher pick what information that was to be used and what is not to be used, and this is what is happening again with this Cameron government they are picking and choosing what is to be used and what is not, you are not getting the full facts, Why will the IPCC not publish the full findings is because they are being told what to publish remember who holds there purse strings southy
  • Score: -3

2:34pm Fri 9 May 14

freefinker says...

southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance.

And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.
Your wrong free the latest is not from the IPCC, the IPCC will do what the government will ask of them and just like Thatcher will pick and choose what is publish and what is not and that is why BAS and NERC information is being suppress just like what Thatcher did to them back in the 80's.
Remember about the oh how we all going to get cancer because of the holes in the ozone layer, and BAS said hold on till they have finished there work which had started in the late 60's, NERC was doing the searching to find out where the most ozone was produce and to monitor those locations for a number of years and BAS was monitoring the ozone hole over Antarctica, and when finished Thatcher pick what information that was to be used and what is not to be used, and this is what is happening again with this Cameron government they are picking and choosing what is to be used and what is not, you are not getting the full facts, Why will the IPCC not publish the full findings is because they are being told what to publish remember who holds there purse strings
.. conspiracy, conspiracy, Thatcher, Cameron, conspiracy, conspiracy.
Grow up southy.

You do science a great disservice by your continual spouting of total and utter rubbish.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance. And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.[/p][/quote]Your wrong free the latest is not from the IPCC, the IPCC will do what the government will ask of them and just like Thatcher will pick and choose what is publish and what is not and that is why BAS and NERC information is being suppress just like what Thatcher did to them back in the 80's. Remember about the oh how we all going to get cancer because of the holes in the ozone layer, and BAS said hold on till they have finished there work which had started in the late 60's, NERC was doing the searching to find out where the most ozone was produce and to monitor those locations for a number of years and BAS was monitoring the ozone hole over Antarctica, and when finished Thatcher pick what information that was to be used and what is not to be used, and this is what is happening again with this Cameron government they are picking and choosing what is to be used and what is not, you are not getting the full facts, Why will the IPCC not publish the full findings is because they are being told what to publish remember who holds there purse strings[/p][/quote].. conspiracy, conspiracy, Thatcher, Cameron, conspiracy, conspiracy. Grow up southy. You do science a great disservice by your continual spouting of total and utter rubbish. freefinker
  • Score: 1

3:35pm Fri 9 May 14

Torchie1 says...

freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance.

And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.
Your wrong free the latest is not from the IPCC, the IPCC will do what the government will ask of them and just like Thatcher will pick and choose what is publish and what is not and that is why BAS and NERC information is being suppress just like what Thatcher did to them back in the 80's.
Remember about the oh how we all going to get cancer because of the holes in the ozone layer, and BAS said hold on till they have finished there work which had started in the late 60's, NERC was doing the searching to find out where the most ozone was produce and to monitor those locations for a number of years and BAS was monitoring the ozone hole over Antarctica, and when finished Thatcher pick what information that was to be used and what is not to be used, and this is what is happening again with this Cameron government they are picking and choosing what is to be used and what is not, you are not getting the full facts, Why will the IPCC not publish the full findings is because they are being told what to publish remember who holds there purse strings
.. conspiracy, conspiracy, Thatcher, Cameron, conspiracy, conspiracy.
Grow up southy.

You do science a great disservice by your continual spouting of total and utter rubbish.
It's slightly ironic that the Ex-Tusc candidate accuses others of being economical with facts when he won't shed any light at all on his 'sources'.
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance. And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.[/p][/quote]Your wrong free the latest is not from the IPCC, the IPCC will do what the government will ask of them and just like Thatcher will pick and choose what is publish and what is not and that is why BAS and NERC information is being suppress just like what Thatcher did to them back in the 80's. Remember about the oh how we all going to get cancer because of the holes in the ozone layer, and BAS said hold on till they have finished there work which had started in the late 60's, NERC was doing the searching to find out where the most ozone was produce and to monitor those locations for a number of years and BAS was monitoring the ozone hole over Antarctica, and when finished Thatcher pick what information that was to be used and what is not to be used, and this is what is happening again with this Cameron government they are picking and choosing what is to be used and what is not, you are not getting the full facts, Why will the IPCC not publish the full findings is because they are being told what to publish remember who holds there purse strings[/p][/quote].. conspiracy, conspiracy, Thatcher, Cameron, conspiracy, conspiracy. Grow up southy. You do science a great disservice by your continual spouting of total and utter rubbish.[/p][/quote]It's slightly ironic that the Ex-Tusc candidate accuses others of being economical with facts when he won't shed any light at all on his 'sources'. Torchie1
  • Score: 1

5:23pm Fri 9 May 14

forest hump says...

freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance.

And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.
Get out of the wrong side did we?
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance. And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.[/p][/quote]Get out of the wrong side did we? forest hump
  • Score: 0

5:36pm Fri 9 May 14

freefinker says...

forest hump wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance.

And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.
Get out of the wrong side did we?
.. surely you don't think I have a bed in the cave you keep accusing me of living in? LOL
[quote][p][bold]forest hump[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance. And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.[/p][/quote]Get out of the wrong side did we?[/p][/quote].. surely you don't think I have a bed in the cave you keep accusing me of living in? LOL freefinker
  • Score: 1

11:58pm Fri 9 May 14

forest hump says...

freefinker wrote:
forest hump wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle
No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance.

And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.
Get out of the wrong side did we?
.. surely you don't think I have a bed in the cave you keep accusing me of living in? LOL
Hee hee :)
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]forest hump[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: The evidence is out there and the stuff that tells the truth is being suppress, Just like the ozone layer and having big holes in it remember that one, what happen there turns out to be just a cycle that the earth go's though. and thats all this co2 is just a cycle[/p][/quote]No southy, the evidence is in the latest IPCC reports. Again you show your scientific ignorance. And that forest hump, the resident petro-chemical spokesperson on this site, agrees with you tends to confirm my view.[/p][/quote]Get out of the wrong side did we?[/p][/quote].. surely you don't think I have a bed in the cave you keep accusing me of living in? LOL[/p][/quote]Hee hee :) forest hump
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree