Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze

Daily Echo: Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze

Firefighters had to force their way into a flat to tackle a kitchen blaze.

They were called to a ground-floor flat in Shirley High Street to a blaze involving cooking just before 12.45pm yesterday.

Sean Foster, watch manager at St Mary’s, said no one was in the flat at the time.

Three crews from Redbridge and St Mary’s attended and used four breathing apparatus, a hose and a fan to ventilate the property.

The kitchen suffered smoke damage.

No one was injured.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree