Supermarket taped off after electrical fire

Daily Echo: Supermarket taped off after electrical fire Supermarket taped off after electrical fire

A SUPERMARKET in Southampton was taped off after a fuse box caught fire this morning.

Crews from Hightown were sent to the Co-operative store in Tickleford Drive, Weston, after a spark started the flames at 7am.

Two fire engines were sent to the scene who put out the fire within minutes but remained on scene while the electricity supply was brought back to the store.

There were no injuries.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree