If you want to make the most of the current hot weather in Southampton, why not follow some of our ideas what to do in the city.
1. Take the kids down the Mayflower Park to enjoy the playground or watch the ships go by.
2. Feed the swans along the River Itchen at Riverside Park in Bitterne Park.
3. Skim stones and enjoy an ice cream during a walk along Weston Shore.
4. Take in a game of mini-golf at East Park in the city centre
5. Visit the Sports Centre and try out the fairground.
6. Take in the Old Town Walls during a stroll around the city centre.
7. Picnic on The Common - or even take a dip in the paddling pool or feed the ducks on the Ornamental Lake.
9. Take the dog for a walk in one of the nearby country parks, like Itchen Valley or Royal Victoria.
10. Whatever you do, send us a picture of you enjoying the Sun!