A 34-year-old man has died after suffering a suspected electric shock at an outdoor football pitch.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the artificial pitch, which has metal fencing around it, at Mountbatten Leisure Centre in Portsmouth, Hampshire, at 6.40pm on Sunday.
The unconscious man was taken by ambulance to the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, where he later died.
The man has been named locally as Albert Xhediku, a taxi driver in the city who was 34, not 35 as police previously said.
A Hampshire Police spokesman said: "Police were alerted to an incident at the Mountbatten Leisure Centre outside pitch at about 6.40pm yesterday evening.
"He was taken to Queen Alexandra Hospital by ambulance, where he was later pronounced dead.
"His next of kin have been informed. We are looking into the circumstances."
A spokesman said the circumstances around his death are still being investigated.
Detective Inspector Paul Southey said: “The area remains cordoned off and will remain so for the rest of today as our investigations continue.
“We are keen to speak to anyone who thinks they have any information which could be relevant to this incident.”
A South Central Ambulance Service spokeswoman said it responded to a report that a man had suffered an "electric shock".
She added that an ambulance, rapid response car and team leader were scrambled to the scene.
A spokesman for Parkwood Community Leisure, which operates the Mountbatten Centre on behalf of Portsmouth City Council, said: ''We have launched a formal investigation into this incident alongside our health and safety consultants from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.
''We extend our deepest sympathy and condolences to the gentleman's family and friends at this difficult time.''