Michael Wilde speaks following Jan Poortvliet's resignation

Michael Wilde

Michael Wilde

First published in News

SAINTS chairman Michael Wilde has spoken after the shock resignation of Jan Poortvliet.

The club's football chairman said how Poortvliet made a great contribution to the club, but how ultimately home form had let him down.

In the statement, Wilde said: "It is a great pity but home results have led to Jan's decision to stand down. He has made a great contribution to the club and the development of individual players. Jan is a man of the utmost honesty and integrity. "However, professional sport is all about results and we all sink or swim by reference to the scoreboard. Jan leaves with my heartfelt thanks and best wishes.

"We have embarked on this season with a very young squad of players, many of who have flourished as individuals under Jan's guidance. Sadly, team performance and overall results have not. "Jan's away form is close to play-off place standard but the team's record at home means that we are currently in the bottom three.

"Any football club Chairman undertakes management changes with great reluctance but with one win in 14, our home performances so far this season have simply not been good enough. "Jan has recognised this and has decided that the Club is best served if he stands down.

"With 18 games to go, I believe we still have ample opportunity to improve on our position before the end of the season and with only 4 points separating ourselves and the 5 teams above us, there is still everything to play for. "We must now do everything in our power to maximise our chances of putting clear water between the Club and the relegation zone as soon as possible.

"In terms of going forward, the Board and management team have already recognised that there are key areas of our playing squad that have needed strengthening. Over the past two weeks, we have signed Lee Molyneux, Jan-Paul Saeijs and seen the return of Marek Saganowski.

"Following the two games they have so far played, I am confident that all these players can do a good job for us during the second half of the season. "We are also hopeful of signing a further striker, which will enable Mark Wotte, who has been asked to take over as Head Coach, to have more attacking options.

"I have always said that the key to our season would be the ability to secure a consistent level of performance. This is particularly difficult to attain with a team of young players whose performances can vary quite dramatically as they learn to adapt to the demands of Championship football.

"This is how it has proved to be in the first half of the season with the team failing to build on the back of some excellent away performances. "With 28 games now gone, many of our younger players have now gained important experience that will stand them in good stead for the remainder of the season and the battle to come.

"With Jan's departure, we have considered making further changes but believe, for the time being, that the Club's best interests are served by maintaining a degree of continuity. "Despite playing a lot of very good football and creating a lot of chances, we have not converted anywhere near enough, and this is an area that the coaching team will have to concentrate on.

"The team and the coaching staff remain totally committed to what we are trying to achieve and fully understand the constraints within which we are operating. "They are aware that there is a big challenge ahead and I am confident that they will deliver."

Comments (33)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:42am Sat 24 Jan 09

RNsaint says...

Wilde and Lowe you are a joke.Stop messing up our football club and do the right thing.Appoint a hardened manager and then RESIGN.
Wilde and Lowe you are a joke.Stop messing up our football club and do the right thing.Appoint a hardened manager and then RESIGN. RNsaint
  • Score: 0

10:43am Sat 24 Jan 09

loweout@hotmail.co.uk says...

Do you see what can be achieved by protesting, especially DURING games.

At the end of the day, JP was never going to be sacked as it would reflect on yet another LOWE failed appointment.

I dont know what this judas WILDE is doing on this article, his involvment in the decisions made by this club are a big fat zero.

The protests will continue, we want Lowe and Wilde out now. See you all at the rally before the next game.

Lowe out, Wilde out
Do you see what can be achieved by protesting, especially DURING games. At the end of the day, JP was never going to be sacked as it would reflect on yet another LOWE failed appointment. I dont know what this judas WILDE is doing on this article, his involvment in the decisions made by this club are a big fat zero. The protests will continue, we want Lowe and Wilde out now. See you all at the rally before the next game. Lowe out, Wilde out loweout@hotmail.co.uk
  • Score: 0

10:45am Sat 24 Jan 09

TedStripes says...

I have every sympathy for Mark Wotte being forced to work with both of his hands tied.
Good luck to Jan, you are not to blame. We are up the creek without a paddle.
COYR
I have every sympathy for Mark Wotte being forced to work with both of his hands tied. Good luck to Jan, you are not to blame. We are up the creek without a paddle. COYR TedStripes
  • Score: 0

10:47am Sat 24 Jan 09

UTS says...

shut up judas
shut up judas UTS
  • Score: 0

11:17am Sat 24 Jan 09

Roman Gasmi's Fifa09 Mullet says...

Jan did the decent thing and resigned pity wilde and rupert did not have the guts to go too as they are to blame for this farce.

Not only have they got rid of a decent coach 'Nigel Pearson' in the 1st place but replaced him with 2 naive and mediocre replacement coachs who are not up to the english game at all.

just get rid of all the dutchmen and replace them with english staff who play 4-4-2 as im sure Wotte will play 4-5-1 still as he does with the reserves and we will still suffer as his results and tactics he has shown with them are also less then impressive.

Jan did the decent thing and resigned pity wilde and rupert did not have the guts to go too as they are to blame for this farce. Not only have they got rid of a decent coach 'Nigel Pearson' in the 1st place but replaced him with 2 naive and mediocre replacement coachs who are not up to the english game at all. just get rid of all the dutchmen and replace them with english staff who play 4-4-2 as im sure Wotte will play 4-5-1 still as he does with the reserves and we will still suffer as his results and tactics he has shown with them are also less then impressive. Roman Gasmi's Fifa09 Mullet
  • Score: 0

11:34am Sat 24 Jan 09

ozsaint says...

What a load of bo**ocks Wilde.
Jan was pushed. Why would he wait nearly a week after the last match to resign. It has been made to look like he resigned so they wouldn't have to sack him and admit they were wrong. How long before Wotte "resigns"???

Get out Lowe and take that tw@t Wilde with you.
What a load of bo**ocks Wilde. Jan was pushed. Why would he wait nearly a week after the last match to resign. It has been made to look like he resigned so they wouldn't have to sack him and admit they were wrong. How long before Wotte "resigns"??? Get out Lowe and take that tw@t Wilde with you. ozsaint
  • Score: 0

11:38am Sat 24 Jan 09

ozsaint says...

.............Oh and don't come back!
.............Oh and don't come back! ozsaint
  • Score: 0

11:48am Sat 24 Jan 09

chapelsaint says...

I take it that Lowe didn't have the ba**s to make a statement but left it to his equally useless sidekick Judas
I take it that Lowe didn't have the ba**s to make a statement but left it to his equally useless sidekick Judas chapelsaint
  • Score: 0

11:48am Sat 24 Jan 09

Andy Locks Heath says...

ozsaint wrote:
What a load of bo**ocks Wilde.
Jan was pushed. Why would he wait nearly a week after the last match to resign. It has been made to look like he resigned so they wouldn't have to sack him and admit they were wrong. How long before Wotte "resigns"???

Get out Lowe and take that tw@t Wilde with you.
Like many other posts, when you don't actually know the truth, just invent your own even if it makes no sense. The club may have said resignation to give him a dignified exit, but because for you Lowe and Wilde have to be like Batman villains whose every single action is done because they secretly hate Saouthampton FC. Did it not occur to you that when the information is made available to the Echo and when the event actually occurred might not be the same? or is that a bit too logical for you? Perhaps Lowe and Wilde should just go and bankrupt the club by increasing its overheads and then see it automatically relegated with a points deduction. Yes great plan. Shall we get Gordon Brown in as chairman to implement it?
[quote][p][bold]ozsaint[/bold] wrote: What a load of bo**ocks Wilde. Jan was pushed. Why would he wait nearly a week after the last match to resign. It has been made to look like he resigned so they wouldn't have to sack him and admit they were wrong. How long before Wotte "resigns"??? Get out Lowe and take that tw@t Wilde with you.[/p][/quote]Like many other posts, when you don't actually know the truth, just invent your own even if it makes no sense. The club may have said resignation to give him a dignified exit, but because for you Lowe and Wilde have to be like Batman villains whose every single action is done because they secretly hate Saouthampton FC. Did it not occur to you that when the information is made available to the Echo and when the event actually occurred might not be the same? or is that a bit too logical for you? Perhaps Lowe and Wilde should just go and bankrupt the club by increasing its overheads and then see it automatically relegated with a points deduction. Yes great plan. Shall we get Gordon Brown in as chairman to implement it? Andy Locks Heath
  • Score: 0

11:58am Sat 24 Jan 09

Millbrook Dave says...

GET OUT WILDE YOU IDIOT.YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO RUN A FOOTBALL CLUB.GET BACK TO BUILDING HOUSES AND TAKE THE DUCK KILLING TOFF WITH YOU!
GET OUT WILDE YOU IDIOT.YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO RUN A FOOTBALL CLUB.GET BACK TO BUILDING HOUSES AND TAKE THE DUCK KILLING TOFF WITH YOU! Millbrook Dave
  • Score: 0

12:08pm Sat 24 Jan 09

ghk230473 says...

Lowe must be very proud of his new puppet Wilde. Wilde just like Lowe has come out with a statement which contains his thoughts about football, and what he thinks we should do next!
This is the reason we are in this position because we have non football people (Lowe and now Wilde) making football decisions. If you've got tooth ache you go to the dentist, if you break your leg the hospital you don't try and do things yourself IF you want a proper job done. Lowe and Wilde are supposed to be money men and their job is to get funds in for a decent manager and then supply that man with the funds to bring players in. It is obvious that Lowe and now Wilde are not very good at their jobs other wise they would have a good manager in and would be left alone. Wilde like Lowe has done will be seen in his kit training the players next! That's why they are not getting money in because they are too busy doing some one elses job. Stick to what you do best.....what ever that is
Lowe must be very proud of his new puppet Wilde. Wilde just like Lowe has come out with a statement which contains his thoughts about football, and what he thinks we should do next! This is the reason we are in this position because we have non football people (Lowe and now Wilde) making football decisions. If you've got tooth ache you go to the dentist, if you break your leg the hospital you don't try and do things yourself IF you want a proper job done. Lowe and Wilde are supposed to be money men and their job is to get funds in for a decent manager and then supply that man with the funds to bring players in. It is obvious that Lowe and now Wilde are not very good at their jobs other wise they would have a good manager in and would be left alone. Wilde like Lowe has done will be seen in his kit training the players next! That's why they are not getting money in because they are too busy doing some one elses job. Stick to what you do best.....what ever that is ghk230473
  • Score: 0

12:10pm Sat 24 Jan 09

UTS says...

Is that 'chairman' of writing notes in the matchday programme !

I bet he even has a ghost writer for that as well !

Is that 'chairman' of writing notes in the matchday programme ! I bet he even has a ghost writer for that as well ! UTS
  • Score: 0

12:25pm Sat 24 Jan 09

Fides says...

"Why is it always Lowe making statements and not Wilde"

And now it's "Why is Wilde making the statement and not Lowe?". Make yer mind up fans!

These statements about changes of managers are pretty meaningless in the long run - read the ones announcing chnages at other clubs throughout the season and you will see nothing different.

The only interesting thing is whether the hint in the statement means that we are finally tying up the deal for Arturo Lupoli.
"Why is it always Lowe making statements and not Wilde" And now it's "Why is Wilde making the statement and not Lowe?". Make yer mind up fans! These statements about changes of managers are pretty meaningless in the long run - read the ones announcing chnages at other clubs throughout the season and you will see nothing different. The only interesting thing is whether the hint in the statement means that we are finally tying up the deal for Arturo Lupoli. Fides
  • Score: 0

12:39pm Sat 24 Jan 09

Saint says...

Turn-coat Wilde and Lowe you are a joke!

Follow Jans decent move and resign too!!
Turn-coat Wilde and Lowe you are a joke! Follow Jans decent move and resign too!! Saint
  • Score: 0

12:44pm Sat 24 Jan 09

Pinner Saint says...

Gray, Wigley, Wise/Bassett, Gorman/Dodd, and even the best of the lot - Clive Woodward as director of football....why does the list keep on getting longer?
Gray, Wigley, Wise/Bassett, Gorman/Dodd, and even the best of the lot - Clive Woodward as director of football....why does the list keep on getting longer? Pinner Saint
  • Score: 0

12:46pm Sat 24 Jan 09

thehutchmeister says...

Dammit, if they had waited until Wednesday then we would have been 'managerless Southampton', and then we would have won the norwich game. Its always the way. I still think Micky Adams would do the job for pennies. He is the only man in the world at the moment who could keep us up. I'm not saying he's Einstein, but he gets the best out of his players and his tems are always well organised, which is exactly what we need. We must be evens with the bookies to go down now.
Dammit, if they had waited until Wednesday then we would have been 'managerless Southampton', and then we would have won the norwich game. Its always the way. I still think Micky Adams would do the job for pennies. He is the only man in the world at the moment who could keep us up. I'm not saying he's Einstein, but he gets the best out of his players and his tems are always well organised, which is exactly what we need. We must be evens with the bookies to go down now. thehutchmeister
  • Score: 0

12:49pm Sat 24 Jan 09

thehutchmeister says...

Oh, and as happy as I am for Svennson, this new appointment means we now have a manager who has never managed and a coach that has never coached. You might as well have given Killer the head coach job. That would have been a better option.
Oh, and as happy as I am for Svennson, this new appointment means we now have a manager who has never managed and a coach that has never coached. You might as well have given Killer the head coach job. That would have been a better option. thehutchmeister
  • Score: 0

1:34pm Sat 24 Jan 09

Invidia says...

"It's all about results we sink or swim by reference to the scoreboard" does that mean that He and RL are swimming, by his own admission he and RL ought to resign
"It's all about results we sink or swim by reference to the scoreboard" does that mean that He and RL are swimming, by his own admission he and RL ought to resign Invidia
  • Score: 0

1:56pm Sat 24 Jan 09

St.Yorkie says...

Never mind Mr Wilde you'll be getting a present next Saturday before the match.

Come on The Echo - back the March - give it some headlines every day until Friday with a big front page spread.

Mr Lowe the Lunatic Fringe has united and marching on SMS. Even if you are not there other board members will see there is an element who cares.

May not be thousands but it should be interesting!
Never mind Mr Wilde you'll be getting a present next Saturday before the match. Come on The Echo - back the March - give it some headlines every day until Friday with a big front page spread. Mr Lowe the Lunatic Fringe has united and marching on SMS. Even if you are not there other board members will see there is an element who cares. May not be thousands but it should be interesting! St.Yorkie
  • Score: 0

2:33pm Sat 24 Jan 09

Jesus_02 says...

thehutchmeister wrote:
Dammit, if they had waited until Wednesday then we would have been 'managerless Southampton', and then we would have won the norwich game. Its always the way. I still think Micky Adams would do the job for pennies. He is the only man in the world at the moment who could keep us up. I'm not saying he's Einstein, but he gets the best out of his players and his tems are always well organised, which is exactly what we need. We must be evens with the bookies to go down now.
we are still "manergerless" as we have a "headcoach". What saints have needed for while now is a manager with the freedom to buy and sell players.

Wildes statement saying that we are hoping to "purchase a new forward to give Wotte options" speaks voloumes. Expect a castoff player that wont get in the team like Pulis
[quote][p][bold]thehutchmeister[/bold] wrote: Dammit, if they had waited until Wednesday then we would have been 'managerless Southampton', and then we would have won the norwich game. Its always the way. I still think Micky Adams would do the job for pennies. He is the only man in the world at the moment who could keep us up. I'm not saying he's Einstein, but he gets the best out of his players and his tems are always well organised, which is exactly what we need. We must be evens with the bookies to go down now.[/p][/quote]we are still "manergerless" as we have a "headcoach". What saints have needed for while now is a manager with the freedom to buy and sell players. Wildes statement saying that we are hoping to "purchase a new forward to give Wotte options" speaks voloumes. Expect a castoff player that wont get in the team like Pulis Jesus_02
  • Score: 0

3:25pm Sat 24 Jan 09

Dazzz says...

thehutchmeister wrote:
Dammit, if they had waited until Wednesday then we would have been 'managerless Southampton', and then we would have won the norwich game. Its always the way. I still think Micky Adams would do the job for pennies. He is the only man in the world at the moment who could keep us up. I'm not saying he's Einstein, but he gets the best out of his players and his tems are always well organised, which is exactly what we need. We must be evens with the bookies to go down now.
Maybe he would, maybe he wouldnt but i dont think we will be able to attract any decent manager for three reasons..... (1) Rupert Lowe (2) 90% chance of administration & (3) Rupert Lowe.

[quote][p][bold]thehutchmeister[/bold] wrote: Dammit, if they had waited until Wednesday then we would have been 'managerless Southampton', and then we would have won the norwich game. Its always the way. I still think Micky Adams would do the job for pennies. He is the only man in the world at the moment who could keep us up. I'm not saying he's Einstein, but he gets the best out of his players and his tems are always well organised, which is exactly what we need. We must be evens with the bookies to go down now.[/p][/quote]Maybe he would, maybe he wouldnt but i dont think we will be able to attract any decent manager for three reasons..... (1) Rupert Lowe (2) 90% chance of administration & (3) Rupert Lowe. Dazzz
  • Score: 0

3:44pm Sat 24 Jan 09

lowe and behold says...

LOWE & JUDAS WILDE OUT!
MANAGMENT OUT!
LOWE & JUDAS WILDE OUT! MANAGMENT OUT! lowe and behold
  • Score: 0

3:45pm Sat 24 Jan 09

Traceyf says...

thehutchmeister wrote:
Oh, and as happy as I am for Svennson, this new appointment means we now have a manager who has never managed and a coach that has never coached. You might as well have given Killer the head coach job. That would have been a better option.
Alex Ferguson was once a person who was never a manager, do you want to complain about that as well?
[quote][p][bold]thehutchmeister[/bold] wrote: Oh, and as happy as I am for Svennson, this new appointment means we now have a manager who has never managed and a coach that has never coached. You might as well have given Killer the head coach job. That would have been a better option.[/p][/quote]Alex Ferguson was once a person who was never a manager, do you want to complain about that as well? Traceyf
  • Score: 0

5:01pm Sat 24 Jan 09

saintofme says...

Grow some balls at last Wilde and sort this mess out.
Grow some balls at last Wilde and sort this mess out. saintofme
  • Score: 0

5:17pm Sat 24 Jan 09

dundas20012002 says...

Protests must contiue, until Lowe and Wilde get the message and go and live on Christmas Island, where they can do no harm only to themselves. Most Urgent move get a GOOD coach and open the purse strings, governments can work at a deficit why not Football Clubs.
Protests must contiue, until Lowe and Wilde get the message and go and live on Christmas Island, where they can do no harm only to themselves. Most Urgent move get a GOOD coach and open the purse strings, governments can work at a deficit why not Football Clubs. dundas20012002
  • Score: 0

8:50pm Sat 24 Jan 09

F Fan says...

dundas20012002 wrote:
Protests must contiue, until Lowe and Wilde get the message and go and live on Christmas Island, where they can do no harm only to themselves. Most Urgent move get a GOOD coach and open the purse strings, governments can work at a deficit why not Football Clubs.
Only if it can afford to service the debt - which we couldn't with the debt at the size it was when Lowe and Wilde came back and attendances below 17,000. That's why the size of the crowd is critical to our ability to retain expensive players and get new ones in.
[quote][p][bold]dundas20012002[/bold] wrote: Protests must contiue, until Lowe and Wilde get the message and go and live on Christmas Island, where they can do no harm only to themselves. Most Urgent move get a GOOD coach and open the purse strings, governments can work at a deficit why not Football Clubs.[/p][/quote]Only if it can afford to service the debt - which we couldn't with the debt at the size it was when Lowe and Wilde came back and attendances below 17,000. That's why the size of the crowd is critical to our ability to retain expensive players and get new ones in. F Fan
  • Score: 0

8:38am Sun 25 Jan 09

emsworth steve says...

Bring back Paul Sturrock and wind the clock back to the time when it all started to go wrong!
Bring back Paul Sturrock and wind the clock back to the time when it all started to go wrong! emsworth steve
  • Score: 0

9:07am Sun 25 Jan 09

rcoups says...

I'snt it about time some of our ex managers spoke up about what goes on behind the scenes and the real reason why they left rather than the bullshit they come out with. But I suppose they sign the RL SECRECY ACT so they cant say a word without being sued. Maybe one of the players old or new my have the balls to tell the truth
I'snt it about time some of our ex managers spoke up about what goes on behind the scenes and the real reason why they left rather than the bullshit they come out with. But I suppose they sign the RL SECRECY ACT so they cant say a word without being sued. Maybe one of the players old or new my have the balls to tell the truth rcoups
  • Score: 0

11:07am Sun 25 Jan 09

the only way is up says...

richard branson...please please please come and save us from these muppets
richard branson...please please please come and save us from these muppets the only way is up
  • Score: 0

6:33pm Sun 25 Jan 09

innosaint says...

This is a joke surely.....the appointment of Wotte is a joke ..it has to be !! Has this football club learnt absolutely nothing from the disasterous Wigley and Gray appointments of recent years ? It beggars belief that this should even have been a consideration, let alone actually appoint the bloke. Ive got nothing against Wotte.....i'm sure he's a very good coach, but that is what he is .....a coach.....not a manager...a coach. Surely in any walk of life, it is a simple fact that one should try an emulate those who are the top of their field, in our case..we should look at the most successful clubs and try and play and conduct ourselves in a similar way...so do you think that when Alex Ferguson finally retires, Mike Phelan will be the next " Head Coach" of Man Utd.....i think not !! The incompetence of those that sit at the top table of our club is nothing short of staggering. It is in fact because of these imbiciles and their ill-advised knee jerk reactions over the years that we find ourselves in the dire situation we currently do....to compound it with a mistake that has been made several times before, is just idiotic to say the least !! The spectre of administration now over-powers our club...with this appointment it is a foregone conclusion. The only saving grace for me, is that with administration should come the departure for good, not only from our club but hopefully football entirely, of Messers Wilde, Lowe, Crouch, Hoos etc ......all of whom have shown themselves to not even be worthy or capable of a seat on the board of a Tyro league club
This is a joke surely.....the appointment of Wotte is a joke ..it has to be !! Has this football club learnt absolutely nothing from the disasterous Wigley and Gray appointments of recent years ? It beggars belief that this should even have been a consideration, let alone actually appoint the bloke. Ive got nothing against Wotte.....i'm sure he's a very good coach, but that is what he is .....a coach.....not a manager...a coach. Surely in any walk of life, it is a simple fact that one should try an emulate those who are the top of their field, in our case..we should look at the most successful clubs and try and play and conduct ourselves in a similar way...so do you think that when Alex Ferguson finally retires, Mike Phelan will be the next " Head Coach" of Man Utd.....i think not !! The incompetence of those that sit at the top table of our club is nothing short of staggering. It is in fact because of these imbiciles and their ill-advised knee jerk reactions over the years that we find ourselves in the dire situation we currently do....to compound it with a mistake that has been made several times before, is just idiotic to say the least !! The spectre of administration now over-powers our club...with this appointment it is a foregone conclusion. The only saving grace for me, is that with administration should come the departure for good, not only from our club but hopefully football entirely, of Messers Wilde, Lowe, Crouch, Hoos etc ......all of whom have shown themselves to not even be worthy or capable of a seat on the board of a Tyro league club innosaint
  • Score: 0

6:41pm Sun 25 Jan 09

loweout@hotmail.co.uk says...

Did you know Wilde is in fact not a Saints fan at all.... he is a big Spurs nut.

Just gave all the COYR spill to slime his way into the trust of Saints fans and shareholders.

Wilde doesnt care about Saints, we know Lowe doesnt. But they both have one thing in common, both want to protect their share investment.

Protest before during and after every game until Lowe and Wilde resign.
Did you know Wilde is in fact not a Saints fan at all.... he is a big Spurs nut. Just gave all the COYR spill to slime his way into the trust of Saints fans and shareholders. Wilde doesnt care about Saints, we know Lowe doesnt. But they both have one thing in common, both want to protect their share investment. Protest before during and after every game until Lowe and Wilde resign. loweout@hotmail.co.uk
  • Score: 0

10:15am Mon 26 Jan 09

Traceyf says...

loweout@hotmail.co.u
k
wrote:
Did you know Wilde is in fact not a Saints fan at all.... he is a big Spurs nut. Just gave all the COYR spill to slime his way into the trust of Saints fans and shareholders. Wilde doesnt care about Saints, we know Lowe doesnt. But they both have one thing in common, both want to protect their share investment. Protest before during and after every game until Lowe and Wilde resign.
Not long ago people were claiming Wilde was a Liverpool fan, now you say he is a Spurs fan...strange then that it is Saints that he owns shares in, I mean its really daft to own 17% of a club that you don't support.
[quote][p][bold]loweout@hotmail.co.u k[/bold] wrote: Did you know Wilde is in fact not a Saints fan at all.... he is a big Spurs nut. Just gave all the COYR spill to slime his way into the trust of Saints fans and shareholders. Wilde doesnt care about Saints, we know Lowe doesnt. But they both have one thing in common, both want to protect their share investment. Protest before during and after every game until Lowe and Wilde resign.[/p][/quote]Not long ago people were claiming Wilde was a Liverpool fan, now you say he is a Spurs fan...strange then that it is Saints that he owns shares in, I mean its really daft to own 17% of a club that you don't support. Traceyf
  • Score: 0

1:02pm Mon 26 Jan 09

Invidia says...

Traceyf wrote:
loweout@hotmail.co.u k wrote: Did you know Wilde is in fact not a Saints fan at all.... he is a big Spurs nut. Just gave all the COYR spill to slime his way into the trust of Saints fans and shareholders. Wilde doesnt care about Saints, we know Lowe doesnt. But they both have one thing in common, both want to protect their share investment. Protest before during and after every game until Lowe and Wilde resign.
Not long ago people were claiming Wilde was a Liverpool fan, now you say he is a Spurs fan...strange then that it is Saints that he owns shares in, I mean its really daft to own 17% of a club that you don't support.
Say no more!!
[quote][p][bold]Traceyf[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loweout@hotmail.co.u k[/bold] wrote: Did you know Wilde is in fact not a Saints fan at all.... he is a big Spurs nut. Just gave all the COYR spill to slime his way into the trust of Saints fans and shareholders. Wilde doesnt care about Saints, we know Lowe doesnt. But they both have one thing in common, both want to protect their share investment. Protest before during and after every game until Lowe and Wilde resign.[/p][/quote]Not long ago people were claiming Wilde was a Liverpool fan, now you say he is a Spurs fan...strange then that it is Saints that he owns shares in, I mean its really daft to own 17% of a club that you don't support.[/p][/quote]Say no more!! Invidia
  • Score: 0
Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree