Thugs forced boys to urinate on graves

First published in News Daily Echo: Photograph of the Author by , Education Reporter

TWO thugs forced a group of teenage boys to line up and urinate on graves as they robbed them at a community event, a court heard.

Stuart Byrne and Conor Gray humiliated the group of six friends, all aged between 14 and 17, who were attending the Netley Marsh Steam Fair together.

Gray, 19, first stole a £10 note from one of the boys by snatching it out of his hand and then said they would have to fight him if he wanted the money back, Southampton Crown Court was told.

Then as the boys made their way out of the event on July 23 last year they were confronted by the pair again who forced them to go to a nearby churchyard, line up by the graves, empty out their pockets and hand over phones and wallets.

They pulled down one boy’s trousers – telling them all to pray for the safe return of a mobile phone.

Byrne, 19, also attacked one of the boys by kicking his legs so he fell to the ground, kicking him in the face and standing on his throat. He only stopped when his accomplice pulled him away.

The pair were arrested shortly afterwards as security staff at the event had called police. Byrne was found with a wallet in his sock when he was searched.

Related links

Byrne, of Nimrod Drive, Gosport, pleaded guilty to three counts of theft while Gray, of Gosport Street, Lymington, admitted two counts of theft. Both admitted common assault.

The court heard how the pair had claimed one of the group had began pushing them and so they retaliated.

Gray was handed a 12 month community order with 100 hours of unpaid work while Byrne was given a 12-month prison term suspended for two years with a supervision requirement.

Comments (49)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:38pm Mon 2 Apr 12

ToastyTea says...

What absolute disgusting scum. What a strange perverted thing to make them do aswell.
Another joke they have not been locked up aswell, suspended sentence and 100 hours community sentence, yeh that will really teach them a lesson.
What absolute disgusting scum. What a strange perverted thing to make them do aswell. Another joke they have not been locked up aswell, suspended sentence and 100 hours community sentence, yeh that will really teach them a lesson. ToastyTea
  • Score: 0

12:45pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Taskforce 141 says...

Yet another disgrace for the English Justice System - pathetic! How about sending a message that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated!
Yet another disgrace for the English Justice System - pathetic! How about sending a message that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated! Taskforce 141
  • Score: 0

12:55pm Mon 2 Apr 12

sotonbusdriver says...

Should have sent them to Prison. The lovely boys in there would have been more than happy to look after lads that have a gay interest.
I'm sure that would deter them better than a suspended sentence.
Should have sent them to Prison. The lovely boys in there would have been more than happy to look after lads that have a gay interest. I'm sure that would deter them better than a suspended sentence. sotonbusdriver
  • Score: 0

12:55pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Dickosfc says...

Stuart Byrne and Conor Gray = Human pieces of absolute sh*t!!

What a pair of fu*king scum bags!
Stuart Byrne and Conor Gray = Human pieces of absolute sh*t!! What a pair of fu*king scum bags! Dickosfc
  • Score: 0

1:04pm Mon 2 Apr 12

hythe knights says...

Bring back the birch for these scum.
Bring back the birch for these scum. hythe knights
  • Score: 0

2:09pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Pixiienot says...

That sounds like an awfully weird experience.. Clearly these boys need to reconsider there sexuality? Sick little boys.
That sounds like an awfully weird experience.. Clearly these boys need to reconsider there sexuality? Sick little boys. Pixiienot
  • Score: 0

2:18pm Mon 2 Apr 12

bigfella777 says...

Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day.
Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day. bigfella777
  • Score: 0

2:26pm Mon 2 Apr 12

dango says...

Netley Marsh Steam Fair? That's got pikey written all over it.
Netley Marsh Steam Fair? That's got pikey written all over it. dango
  • Score: 0

2:30pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Snowman says...

Yet another "thug" story , this one warrented jail time . !
Yet another "thug" story , this one warrented jail time . ! Snowman
  • Score: 0

2:31pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Northamboy says...

Do magistrates have any idea of the message these pathetic sentences give to other would be cretins?

When will the message that the public want real sentences handed out to low life get through to those in power?
Do magistrates have any idea of the message these pathetic sentences give to other would be cretins? When will the message that the public want real sentences handed out to low life get through to those in power? Northamboy
  • Score: 0

2:33pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Higginz says...

That stuff sticks in the mind of the victims. That's a shared humiliation that's going to be a painful memory for life. It's really not a fitting punishment these morons are getting is it? I'd rather they were superglued naked to each other, and suspended in a cage for a week, outside the bargate, where the public could do whatever they wished with them, without reprimand.
That stuff sticks in the mind of the victims. That's a shared humiliation that's going to be a painful memory for life. It's really not a fitting punishment these morons are getting is it? I'd rather they were superglued naked to each other, and suspended in a cage for a week, outside the bargate, where the public could do whatever they wished with them, without reprimand. Higginz
  • Score: 0

2:38pm Mon 2 Apr 12

ToastyTea says...

bigfella777 wrote:
Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day.
Except this was two 19 year old sick adult thugs against six children. Proper tough men these guys.
Funny the Echo have given the address of these guys, know what I would think if they lived down my road/my area.
[quote][p][bold]bigfella777[/bold] wrote: Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day.[/p][/quote]Except this was two 19 year old sick adult thugs against six children. Proper tough men these guys. Funny the Echo have given the address of these guys, know what I would think if they lived down my road/my area. ToastyTea
  • Score: 0

2:49pm Mon 2 Apr 12

eurogordi says...

I have relations buried at Netley Marsh, and close to the boundary with the Steam Rally field. This is the first I've heard about this case and I find the actions of the offenders to be totally repulsive. Where is respect ... where is justice ... where is real punishment?
I have relations buried at Netley Marsh, and close to the boundary with the Steam Rally field. This is the first I've heard about this case and I find the actions of the offenders to be totally repulsive. Where is respect ... where is justice ... where is real punishment? eurogordi
  • Score: 0

3:48pm Mon 2 Apr 12

spotburst says...

hmmmm - Byrne, of Nimrod Drive, Gosport, Gray, of Gosport Street, Lymington - pulling down a boy's trousers? I can't imagine what the neighbours of these thugs must be thinking!
hmmmm - Byrne, of Nimrod Drive, Gosport, Gray, of Gosport Street, Lymington - pulling down a boy's trousers? I can't imagine what the neighbours of these thugs must be thinking! spotburst
  • Score: 0

3:53pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Pixiienot says...

These are the things that go down when you live in Grotsport and Mingington.
These are the things that go down when you live in Grotsport and Mingington. Pixiienot
  • Score: 0

4:08pm Mon 2 Apr 12

ToastyTea says...

spotburst wrote:
hmmmm - Byrne, of Nimrod Drive, Gosport, Gray, of Gosport Street, Lymington - pulling down a boy's trousers? I can't imagine what the neighbours of these thugs must be thinking!
I guess most won't hear about it though as folks unfortunate enough to come from Gosport would read that skate paper 'The News', don't know about Lymington.
[quote][p][bold]spotburst[/bold] wrote: hmmmm - Byrne, of Nimrod Drive, Gosport, Gray, of Gosport Street, Lymington - pulling down a boy's trousers? I can't imagine what the neighbours of these thugs must be thinking![/p][/quote]I guess most won't hear about it though as folks unfortunate enough to come from Gosport would read that skate paper 'The News', don't know about Lymington. ToastyTea
  • Score: 0

4:36pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Moobleton says...

LOL @ This.The 'young innocent boys' fully admitted they were trying to score weed off Gray and Byrne. They also JUMPED AND BEST UP Gray, not 2 weeks after this happened. I know these boys pretty well and apart from Smoking a bit of weed in their youth, they ARE NOT criminals. and as for the 'SKATE' comments. BOTH the boys are from southampton. WAY TO GO DAILY ECHO, FOR REPORTING ANOTHER FALSALITY :)
LOL @ This.The 'young innocent boys' fully admitted they were trying to score weed off Gray and Byrne. They also JUMPED AND BEST UP Gray, not 2 weeks after this happened. I know these boys pretty well and apart from Smoking a bit of weed in their youth, they ARE NOT criminals. and as for the 'SKATE' comments. BOTH the boys are from southampton. WAY TO GO DAILY ECHO, FOR REPORTING ANOTHER FALSALITY :) Moobleton
  • Score: 0

4:38pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Moobleton says...

And it also fails to mention the boys had to plead guilty on a FULL FACTS basis. So whatever the aparent 'victims' said, went. Another failure of the justice system, agreed, BECAUSE THE BOYS ARE INNOCENT. They are hard working guys, with families. They just got caught up in a bunch of nippers trying to **** them over because they couldnt pay a debt.
And it also fails to mention the boys had to plead guilty on a FULL FACTS basis. So whatever the aparent 'victims' said, went. Another failure of the justice system, agreed, BECAUSE THE BOYS ARE INNOCENT. They are hard working guys, with families. They just got caught up in a bunch of nippers trying to **** them over because they couldnt pay a debt. Moobleton
  • Score: 0

4:43pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Moobleton says...

ToastyTea wrote:
bigfella777 wrote:
Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day.
Except this was two 19 year old sick adult thugs against six children. Proper tough men these guys.
Funny the Echo have given the address of these guys, know what I would think if they lived down my road/my area.
Hahaha, they were big enough to jump Gray 2 weeks later though?People like you really grind my gears, how about instead of reading everything in the daily toilet papers, You look into what actually happened.
[quote][p][bold]ToastyTea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bigfella777[/bold] wrote: Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day.[/p][/quote]Except this was two 19 year old sick adult thugs against six children. Proper tough men these guys. Funny the Echo have given the address of these guys, know what I would think if they lived down my road/my area.[/p][/quote]Hahaha, they were big enough to jump Gray 2 weeks later though?People like you really grind my gears, how about instead of reading everything in the daily toilet papers, You look into what actually happened. Moobleton
  • Score: 0

4:51pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Moobleton says...

Im prepared for being flamed here but i personally think this is the most made up bunch of faeces i have ever had the mis-fortune of reading. Does it once mention the fact the young boys were attempting to purchase Canabis? NO. Does it mention they then jumped gary a fortnight later? NO. Does it mention they ALL have bigger criminal records than Gray or Byrne? NO. Does it mention that Byrne acted in self defence when the 4 of them tried jumping HIM? No. This is just another example of poor journalism. This is merely a character slur to both Byrne and Gray. Both the boys have families, and are dedicated to them. The Daily Echo needs to look into the facts, NOT what they choose to 'look at as facts'. This journalist is both immoral and unjust and I personally think he/she should Look at BOTH sides of the coin, instead of amplifying a mistake made by the Crown Court AND Her Majesty's Judicial system.
Im prepared for being flamed here but i personally think this is the most made up bunch of faeces i have ever had the mis-fortune of reading. Does it once mention the fact the young boys were attempting to purchase Canabis? NO. Does it mention they then jumped gary a fortnight later? NO. Does it mention they ALL have bigger criminal records than Gray or Byrne? NO. Does it mention that Byrne acted in self defence when the 4 of them tried jumping HIM? No. This is just another example of poor journalism. This is merely a character slur to both Byrne and Gray. Both the boys have families, and are dedicated to them. The Daily Echo needs to look into the facts, NOT what they choose to 'look at as facts'. This journalist is both immoral and unjust and I personally think he/she should Look at BOTH sides of the coin, instead of amplifying a mistake made by the Crown Court AND Her Majesty's Judicial system. Moobleton
  • Score: 0

4:57pm Mon 2 Apr 12

daisydaise says...

Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.
Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world. daisydaise
  • Score: 0

5:00pm Mon 2 Apr 12

ToastyTea says...

daisydaise wrote:
Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.
so these guys are dealers then ?
[quote][p][bold]daisydaise[/bold] wrote: Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.[/p][/quote]so these guys are dealers then ? ToastyTea
  • Score: 0

5:03pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Cookiecutter says...

I find this story lacking in content truth. How can 2 clowns hold six idiots hostage to pee on graves. Hardly likely! Bur when did criminals get to decide which crime they should be accepting when there were two convicted. If you do a crime in tandem then both are as guilty as the other. I hope the six get at least fined for their action of desecrating a burial memorial
I find this story lacking in content truth. How can 2 clowns hold six idiots hostage to pee on graves. Hardly likely! Bur when did criminals get to decide which crime they should be accepting when there were two convicted. If you do a crime in tandem then both are as guilty as the other. I hope the six get at least fined for their action of desecrating a burial memorial Cookiecutter
  • Score: 0

5:09pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Moobleton says...

ToastyTea wrote:
daisydaise wrote:
Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.
so these guys are dealers then ?
How does it make them Dealers? people who smoke weed help each other out, in a lot of areas, you'll find whole communities of 'stoners' willing to help eachother out. People who smoke fags help others get cheap fags ect,.. same premise.
[quote][p][bold]ToastyTea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]daisydaise[/bold] wrote: Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.[/p][/quote]so these guys are dealers then ?[/p][/quote]How does it make them Dealers? people who smoke weed help each other out, in a lot of areas, you'll find whole communities of 'stoners' willing to help eachother out. People who smoke fags help others get cheap fags ect,.. same premise. Moobleton
  • Score: 0

5:11pm Mon 2 Apr 12

mooky9 says...

daisydaise wrote:
Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.
Firstly - moobleton, really two profiles to back yourself up... A little sad. Secondly i don't know any of them involed or really care but the fact remains they were convicted by 12 members of a jury based on EVIDENCE not your opinion as you weten't even there. And you fail to mention the independant security members who witnessed this. So clearly there is truth in their or is it a giant conspiracy?!! Dunno what your moaning about anyway the sentence is a complete joke.
[quote][p][bold]daisydaise[/bold] wrote: Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.[/p][/quote]Firstly - moobleton, really two profiles to back yourself up... A little sad. Secondly i don't know any of them involed or really care but the fact remains they were convicted by 12 members of a jury based on EVIDENCE not your opinion as you weten't even there. And you fail to mention the independant security members who witnessed this. So clearly there is truth in their or is it a giant conspiracy?!! Dunno what your moaning about anyway the sentence is a complete joke. mooky9
  • Score: 0

5:19pm Mon 2 Apr 12

daisydaise says...

Toastytea.... I think one of them WAS! I don't think they do it anymore though as i think being accused of something they never did would've shook a person up but unless you've forgotten that were in a world where its hard to find jobs ect... I believe that if they wanted to deal drugs then so be it.. as long as they're careful to who they sell it too and as long as it gets them by then so be it.. I know this may be a little different from your oh so perfect-I'm a tax payer- job but its what's happening to this world right now. I bet there's a drug dealer down your road!!

Anyway what people do with their lives means nothing to you. What should really matter is that these little innocents are really mouthy weed smoking thugs. I bet they get into trouble all the time.. Like moobleton said.. they have bigger criminal records that bryne and gray... Hmmm what does that say ayee? I think Daily Echo have really messed up here with this story.. they haven't got the facts.. people like me and (by the sounds of it) moobleton do!

Pathetic excuse of a story if you tell me.

Cookiecutter... I agree these little kids should be charged with a fine i mean if they can sit there and afford to buy weed all the time then i'm sure they can learn to respect the dead and pay a fine.

Silly little kids. Thats all they are!

My brother was never like them. He'd known them since infant school but once they got into the weed scene he started hanging around with them less and less until the oldest of the group threatened my little brother to give them money so he could carry on hanging around with them. Yeah they all really sound like lovely innocent - we plant flowers in old ladys gardens - kind of boys.
Toastytea.... I think one of them WAS! I don't think they do it anymore though as i think being accused of something they never did would've shook a person up but unless you've forgotten that were in a world where its hard to find jobs ect... I believe that if they wanted to deal drugs then so be it.. as long as they're careful to who they sell it too and as long as it gets them by then so be it.. I know this may be a little different from your oh so perfect-I'm a tax payer- job but its what's happening to this world right now. I bet there's a drug dealer down your road!! Anyway what people do with their lives means nothing to you. What should really matter is that these little innocents are really mouthy weed smoking thugs. I bet they get into trouble all the time.. Like moobleton said.. they have bigger criminal records that bryne and gray... Hmmm what does that say ayee? I think Daily Echo have really messed up here with this story.. they haven't got the facts.. people like me and (by the sounds of it) moobleton do! Pathetic excuse of a story if you tell me. Cookiecutter... I agree these little kids should be charged with a fine i mean if they can sit there and afford to buy weed all the time then i'm sure they can learn to respect the dead and pay a fine. Silly little kids. Thats all they are! My brother was never like them. He'd known them since infant school but once they got into the weed scene he started hanging around with them less and less until the oldest of the group threatened my little brother to give them money so he could carry on hanging around with them. Yeah they all really sound like lovely innocent - we plant flowers in old ladys gardens - kind of boys. daisydaise
  • Score: 0

5:20pm Mon 2 Apr 12

100%HANTSBOY says...

daisydaise wrote:
Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.
So,dozey daisy,you fully condone beating people up,drug dealing,conspiring to desecrate graves and public humiliation?
You're only hang up is the fact the boys owed drug money!
P.s. Well done for telling the world that Mr Gray is a drug dealer,I'm sure he'll thank you in his own subtle way!!
[quote][p][bold]daisydaise[/bold] wrote: Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.[/p][/quote]So,dozey daisy,you fully condone beating people up,drug dealing,conspiring to desecrate graves and public humiliation? You're only hang up is the fact the boys owed drug money! P.s. Well done for telling the world that Mr Gray is a drug dealer,I'm sure he'll thank you in his own subtle way!! 100%HANTSBOY
  • Score: 0

5:20pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Moobleton says...

Shows howmuch you know AGAIN. There was NO TRIAL, NO JURY, and the so-called security guard witness? He was TOLD BY THE BOYS THEMSELVES. Byrne and Gray were both advised by the Baristers to try and get a plea bargain, so they did. Becuase in reality, its people like YOU, that will believe a child blindly, That would be on the jury. They WERE NOT guilty of what they were accused. And I have THIS profile, none others. You're trying to say i wasnt there and i dont know and all this.. So the journalist was were they? they know the ins and outs? I dont think so somehow. They pleaded guilty on a FULL FACTS basis. It was either that or go to jail. The only evidence was the boys words. Nothing else. If Byrne is such a thug who stamped and trampled this kid, How come there was no evidence? I was at the crown court with the 2 boys the entire time. i KNOW this case, and i KNOW these boys. Gray suffers from aspurges for crying out loud! he hasnt got a violent bone in his body!
Shows howmuch you know AGAIN. There was NO TRIAL, NO JURY, and the so-called security guard witness? He was TOLD BY THE BOYS THEMSELVES. Byrne and Gray were both advised by the Baristers to try and get a plea bargain, so they did. Becuase in reality, its people like YOU, that will believe a child blindly, That would be on the jury. They WERE NOT guilty of what they were accused. And I have THIS profile, none others. You're trying to say i wasnt there and i dont know and all this.. So the journalist was were they? they know the ins and outs? I dont think so somehow. They pleaded guilty on a FULL FACTS basis. It was either that or go to jail. The only evidence was the boys words. Nothing else. If Byrne is such a thug who stamped and trampled this kid, How come there was no evidence? I was at the crown court with the 2 boys the entire time. i KNOW this case, and i KNOW these boys. Gray suffers from aspurges for crying out loud! he hasnt got a violent bone in his body! Moobleton
  • Score: 0

5:25pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Judy law says...

Men beating up boys for what ever reason should be punished. It lets them think they can do what they like and get any with it. It's scary to think that these sorts of crime goes on, and it could happen to anyone of us or our families.
Men beating up boys for what ever reason should be punished. It lets them think they can do what they like and get any with it. It's scary to think that these sorts of crime goes on, and it could happen to anyone of us or our families. Judy law
  • Score: 0

5:25pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Judy law says...

Men beating up boys for what ever reason should be punished. It lets them think they can do what they like and get any with it. It's scary to think that these sorts of crime goes on, and it could happen to anyone of us or our families.
Men beating up boys for what ever reason should be punished. It lets them think they can do what they like and get any with it. It's scary to think that these sorts of crime goes on, and it could happen to anyone of us or our families. Judy law
  • Score: 0

5:28pm Mon 2 Apr 12

daisydaise says...

Mooky9... Umm excuse me... If you can't see but my name is daisy louise marshall-lane. I'm 21 years old from gosport.. i live down Creek Road... Now if that ain't enough to prove i'm a real person.. how about my little brother's name too... Liam James Lane... Oh and my parents? Maria Lane and Richard Lane... Thank you very much.

Anyway how do you know it was based on EVIDENCE... If i heard rightly... the two boys didnt even go infront of a jury... i believe they both admitted to some accounts as they knew they would've died in court... Now what were you saying about EVIDENCE... Oh yeah.. i rest my case!!!!
Mooky9... Umm excuse me... If you can't see but my name is daisy louise marshall-lane. I'm 21 years old from gosport.. i live down Creek Road... Now if that ain't enough to prove i'm a real person.. how about my little brother's name too... Liam James Lane... Oh and my parents? Maria Lane and Richard Lane... Thank you very much. Anyway how do you know it was based on EVIDENCE... If i heard rightly... the two boys didnt even go infront of a jury... i believe they both admitted to some accounts as they knew they would've died in court... Now what were you saying about EVIDENCE... Oh yeah.. i rest my case!!!! daisydaise
  • Score: 0

5:42pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Huffter says...

Grave robbing should certainly be punished more severely than this.
Grave robbing should certainly be punished more severely than this. Huffter
  • Score: 0

6:10pm Mon 2 Apr 12

mooky9 says...

daisydaise wrote:
Mooky9... Umm excuse me... If you can't see but my name is daisy louise marshall-lane. I'm 21 years old from gosport.. i live down Creek Road... Now if that ain't enough to prove i'm a real person.. how about my little brother's name too... Liam James Lane... Oh and my parents? Maria Lane and Richard Lane... Thank you very much.

Anyway how do you know it was based on EVIDENCE... If i heard rightly... the two boys didnt even go infront of a jury... i believe they both admitted to some accounts as they knew they would've died in court... Now what were you saying about EVIDENCE... Oh yeah.. i rest my case!!!!
So one of the suspects is from gosport as are you... Mmm.
You keep telling they are innocent yet they admiyted to the offences in court.. Well your argument falls flat on its face there, why plead if they didn't do it? And the echo says security called police prior to the attack finishing - so unless the boys are telepathic (that means they can transmit thoughts by the way) how did they tell security. I love the fact your ok with them dealing drugs and beating up little kids but are angry they owe money for dope! Speaks volumes about gospit, your values and your lack of a credible argument... Goodbye little girl.
[quote][p][bold]daisydaise[/bold] wrote: Mooky9... Umm excuse me... If you can't see but my name is daisy louise marshall-lane. I'm 21 years old from gosport.. i live down Creek Road... Now if that ain't enough to prove i'm a real person.. how about my little brother's name too... Liam James Lane... Oh and my parents? Maria Lane and Richard Lane... Thank you very much. Anyway how do you know it was based on EVIDENCE... If i heard rightly... the two boys didnt even go infront of a jury... i believe they both admitted to some accounts as they knew they would've died in court... Now what were you saying about EVIDENCE... Oh yeah.. i rest my case!!!![/p][/quote]So one of the suspects is from gosport as are you... Mmm. You keep telling they are innocent yet they admiyted to the offences in court.. Well your argument falls flat on its face there, why plead if they didn't do it? And the echo says security called police prior to the attack finishing - so unless the boys are telepathic (that means they can transmit thoughts by the way) how did they tell security. I love the fact your ok with them dealing drugs and beating up little kids but are angry they owe money for dope! Speaks volumes about gospit, your values and your lack of a credible argument... Goodbye little girl. mooky9
  • Score: 0

6:50pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Matt Probert says...

What a wonderful example of the power of the press this story is. I don't know anything of the case, but after reading the Echo story I developed an impression, an impression which I quickly realised might be prejudice and incorrect. It illustrates the way in which the way a story is worded depicts the perception of the event. I am not completely unclear as to the facts. It does seem unlikely that two young men could contain six teenagers in the manner described, and this suspicion alone makes me cynical about the rest of the story.

It seems sad that the pious public soak up newspaper stories as gospel truth and start clamouring for the death penalty, reminds me of Germany in the 1930's.

"Never let the facts get in the way of a good story".

Matt
What a wonderful example of the power of the press this story is. I don't know anything of the case, but after reading the Echo story I developed an impression, an impression which I quickly realised might be prejudice and incorrect. It illustrates the way in which the way a story is worded depicts the perception of the event. I am not completely unclear as to the facts. It does seem unlikely that two young men could contain six teenagers in the manner described, and this suspicion alone makes me cynical about the rest of the story. It seems sad that the pious public soak up newspaper stories as gospel truth and start clamouring for the death penalty, reminds me of Germany in the 1930's. "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story". Matt Matt Probert
  • Score: 0

7:01pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Spirit of 58 says...

Underclass preying on the underclass seems the summary here. Sleep well.
Underclass preying on the underclass seems the summary here. Sleep well. Spirit of 58
  • Score: 0

7:13pm Mon 2 Apr 12

laptop says...

Moobleton is aka Stuart Byrne
Moobleton is aka Stuart Byrne laptop
  • Score: 0

7:21pm Mon 2 Apr 12

acid drop says...

Hang the bastards
Hang the bastards acid drop
  • Score: 0

7:27pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Huffter says...

acid drop wrote:
Hang the bastards
Don't recall seeing them referred to in the story
[quote][p][bold]acid drop[/bold] wrote: Hang the bastards[/p][/quote]Don't recall seeing them referred to in the story Huffter
  • Score: 0

7:40pm Mon 2 Apr 12

mooky9 says...

Matt Probert wrote:
What a wonderful example of the power of the press this story is. I don't know anything of the case, but after reading the Echo story I developed an impression, an impression which I quickly realised might be prejudice and incorrect. It illustrates the way in which the way a story is worded depicts the perception of the event. I am not completely unclear as to the facts. It does seem unlikely that two young men could contain six teenagers in the manner described, and this suspicion alone makes me cynical about the rest of the story.

It seems sad that the pious public soak up newspaper stories as gospel truth and start clamouring for the death penalty, reminds me of Germany in the 1930's.

"Never let the facts get in the way of a good story".

Matt
Never let facts get in the way of a good story... 2 men convicted of 3 thefts and assault at crown court... FACT or didn't you read that bit?
[quote][p][bold]Matt Probert[/bold] wrote: What a wonderful example of the power of the press this story is. I don't know anything of the case, but after reading the Echo story I developed an impression, an impression which I quickly realised might be prejudice and incorrect. It illustrates the way in which the way a story is worded depicts the perception of the event. I am not completely unclear as to the facts. It does seem unlikely that two young men could contain six teenagers in the manner described, and this suspicion alone makes me cynical about the rest of the story. It seems sad that the pious public soak up newspaper stories as gospel truth and start clamouring for the death penalty, reminds me of Germany in the 1930's. "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story". Matt[/p][/quote]Never let facts get in the way of a good story... 2 men convicted of 3 thefts and assault at crown court... FACT or didn't you read that bit? mooky9
  • Score: 0

8:17pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Linesman says...

So much for being Tough on Crime.

They should both have been locked up. Maybe they would have received a good dose of bullying.
So much for being Tough on Crime. They should both have been locked up. Maybe they would have received a good dose of bullying. Linesman
  • Score: 0

9:12pm Mon 2 Apr 12

Rob444 says...

So basically, they were found guilty then let off.
So basically, they were found guilty then let off. Rob444
  • Score: 0

11:19pm Mon 2 Apr 12

beiroot says...

Very brave of Daisy to print her address but I dont think there are any residential dwellings in Creek Rd.pampurred pets,kfc and Halfords.Don't think Kfc has a flat above and almost sure Halfords don't as their bike department is upstairs.I'll check out Pampurred pets next time I'm down that way.
Very brave of Daisy to print her address but I dont think there are any residential dwellings in Creek Rd.pampurred pets,kfc and Halfords.Don't think Kfc has a flat above and almost sure Halfords don't as their bike department is upstairs.I'll check out Pampurred pets next time I'm down that way. beiroot
  • Score: 0

1:27am Tue 3 Apr 12

clausentum says...

daisydaise wrote:
Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.
Like clockwork, a moronic thug(s) get(s) caught and sentenced ( usually far too leniently ) and Hey Presto, a member of their family or a wannabee moll trots out excuses and has the audacity to blame the victims.

Newspaper reporting may not be perfect and can contain bias, but at the end of the day I place far more reliance on the Court system with its access to witnesses and FACTS, than relying on subjective claptrap from any snotty-nosed little twerp calling themselves daisy or buttercup or stinkingnettle or weed.
[quote][p][bold]daisydaise[/bold] wrote: Moobleton... I completely agree with you!! None of these people who are writing on here know what really happened. I myself do. As i know the little ****'s that said bryne and gray forced them to do this. One of the little boys are a friend of my little brother and my brother told me about how these little "innocent" boys that every one is referring them too, jumped gray to get their money back(that they owed gray cause the owed him money) and to get weed.. yes thats right!! These little innocent boys you guys are protecting are really lying pathetic boys that smoked weed and try to get out of handing over money. At the end of the day if they didn't owe gray money then i bet none of this would've happened. In my mind and my little brother's(who no longer hangs around with these boys) the real innocent people in this story is gray and byrne as they were just getting the money they are owed... maybe this will teach little boys not to mess around in the adult world.[/p][/quote]Like clockwork, a moronic thug(s) get(s) caught and sentenced ( usually far too leniently ) and Hey Presto, a member of their family or a wannabee moll trots out excuses and has the audacity to blame the victims. Newspaper reporting may not be perfect and can contain bias, but at the end of the day I place far more reliance on the Court system with its access to witnesses and FACTS, than relying on subjective claptrap from any snotty-nosed little twerp calling themselves daisy or buttercup or stinkingnettle or weed. clausentum
  • Score: 0

7:17am Tue 3 Apr 12

Georgem says...

ToastyTea wrote:
What absolute disgusting scum. What a strange perverted thing to make them do aswell.
Another joke they have not been locked up aswell, suspended sentence and 100 hours community sentence, yeh that will really teach them a lesson.
Yes, it's an odd thing to do isn't it. Robbing someone, while obviously wrong, at least makes some sort of sense. I can even almost see why someone might want to urinate on a grave. But making someone else do it? Weird.
[quote][p][bold]ToastyTea[/bold] wrote: What absolute disgusting scum. What a strange perverted thing to make them do aswell. Another joke they have not been locked up aswell, suspended sentence and 100 hours community sentence, yeh that will really teach them a lesson.[/p][/quote]Yes, it's an odd thing to do isn't it. Robbing someone, while obviously wrong, at least makes some sort of sense. I can even almost see why someone might want to urinate on a grave. But making someone else do it? Weird. Georgem
  • Score: 0

7:19am Tue 3 Apr 12

Georgem says...

bigfella777 wrote:
Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day.
...Internet tough guy detected....
[quote][p][bold]bigfella777[/bold] wrote: Six against 2, I know what would have happened in my day.[/p][/quote]...Internet tough guy detected.... Georgem
  • Score: 0

7:48am Tue 3 Apr 12

Huffter says...

The best way for graves to avoid being robbed would be not to attend community events.
The best way for graves to avoid being robbed would be not to attend community events. Huffter
  • Score: 0

4:26pm Tue 3 Apr 12

Pixiienot says...

Moobleton wrote:
And it also fails to mention the boys had to plead guilty on a FULL FACTS basis. So whatever the aparent 'victims' said, went. Another failure of the justice system, agreed, BECAUSE THE BOYS ARE INNOCENT. They are hard working guys, with families. They just got caught up in a bunch of nippers trying to **** them over because they couldnt pay a debt.
So making them urinate on graves was well deserved for this then I presume.. sort it out.
[quote][p][bold]Moobleton[/bold] wrote: And it also fails to mention the boys had to plead guilty on a FULL FACTS basis. So whatever the aparent 'victims' said, went. Another failure of the justice system, agreed, BECAUSE THE BOYS ARE INNOCENT. They are hard working guys, with families. They just got caught up in a bunch of nippers trying to **** them over because they couldnt pay a debt.[/p][/quote]So making them urinate on graves was well deserved for this then I presume.. sort it out. Pixiienot
  • Score: 0

5:52pm Mon 16 Apr 12

LittleMiss12 says...

This is sick! Why they beat them up and all this drug dealing is between them, but making them urinate on graves? Thats what really got me! I bet they didnt take into consideration that that grave is someones mum, dad, sibling, bestfriend! I would be tempted to stab the **** if i found out that some chavvy drug dealers that wont get anywhere in life made some teenagers **** over my dads grave! DISRESPECTFUL!!
This is sick! Why they beat them up and all this drug dealing is between them, but making them urinate on graves? Thats what really got me! I bet they didnt take into consideration that that grave is someones mum, dad, sibling, bestfriend! I would be tempted to stab the **** if i found out that some chavvy drug dealers that wont get anywhere in life made some teenagers **** over my dads grave! DISRESPECTFUL!! LittleMiss12
  • Score: 0

5:54pm Mon 16 Apr 12

LittleMiss12 says...

Moobleton is also the Stuart Byrne who is the thug who done this, clearly sticking up for himself pretending to be someone else.
Moobleton is also the Stuart Byrne who is the thug who done this, clearly sticking up for himself pretending to be someone else. LittleMiss12
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree