Two people treated following fire in Pennington

Blaze at hampshire flat

Blaze at hampshire flat

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a fire that broke out in a Hampshire flat.

Two people were reported to be inside the first floor flat at Efford Way in Pennington when the emergency call was made at 9.15pm yesterday.

When the emergency services arrived two people had to be treated for smoke inhalation as a result of the fire.

Six firefighters wearing breathing apparatus battled the fire before positive pressure ventilation was used to clear the smoke.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree