Police officers get into the fun day groove

Daily Echo: Police officers get into the fun day groove Police officers get into the fun day groove

THEY are used to being on the beat, so these bobbies could not help but join in the japes at a family fun day.

The cheerful coppers took some time out to get into the groove at Totton Family Fun Day when they joined in the Zumba class with group Fruityliciouz.

Sgt Ian Smith and PC Tristan Pugh had crowds screaming and whooping when they shook their booties, swung their hips and shimmied their shoulders in the name of a laugh.

One of the organisers, John Cunningham, said: “It really shows the police in a good light in the community the way they were willing to join in. I have to say out of all the free activities it certainly drew a big crowd and not surprisingly the cameras were all out. It was just great.”

Thousands of people flocked to the free event on Testwood Recreation Ground, hosted by Churches Together in Totton, which comprises Testwood Baptist Church and St Winifred’s Church, as a gift to the community.

Highlights included free refreshments, live bands and family activities including Southampton Spartans KorfBall team, cycle skills agility sessions, the Hazelwood Dancers, Romsey Rock Choir and the Fun Day House Band.

Comments (32)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:44pm Mon 18 Jun 12

The Salv says...

Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.
Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force. The Salv

12:50pm Mon 18 Jun 12

gazdance says...

Oh give over Salv. Most of the time cops are given stick for being too distant & unapproachable. How bad can it be that police officers are seen with a sense of humour and *whisper it* a human side.

Of course that doesn't fit with the modern media pantomime villain portrayal of the police.

Cheer up!
Oh give over Salv. Most of the time cops are given stick for being too distant & unapproachable. How bad can it be that police officers are seen with a sense of humour and *whisper it* a human side. Of course that doesn't fit with the modern media pantomime villain portrayal of the police. Cheer up! gazdance

1:47pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Writers Cramp says...

The Salv wrote:
Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.
So, Police are not to have fun, engaging with their public which builds more communication, leading to trust. Ahhh I got it! I must consider becoming an officer then.Dull, boring, long faced and always suspicious of the public. Think you got it wrong Salv
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.[/p][/quote]So, Police are not to have fun, engaging with their public which builds more communication, leading to trust. Ahhh I got it! I must consider becoming an officer then.Dull, boring, long faced and always suspicious of the public. Think you got it wrong Salv Writers Cramp

2:16pm Mon 18 Jun 12

The Salv says...

The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point!
The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point! The Salv

2:19pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Georgem says...

The Salv wrote:
The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point!
Says who?
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point![/p][/quote]Says who? Georgem

2:51pm Mon 18 Jun 12

The Salv says...

Georgem wrote:
The Salv wrote: The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point!
Says who?
Do you actually ever have an opinion or is your only aim on this website to be belligerent?
[quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point![/p][/quote]Says who?[/p][/quote]Do you actually ever have an opinion or is your only aim on this website to be belligerent? The Salv

2:54pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Old Man of the Sea says...

The Police are not meant to be feared by anyone other than the criminal fraternity.
The Police are not meant to be feared by anyone other than the criminal fraternity. Old Man of the Sea

2:59pm Mon 18 Jun 12

The Salv says...

Old Man of the Sea wrote:
The Police are not meant to be feared by anyone other than the criminal fraternity.
Thats an Oxymoron.
[quote][p][bold]Old Man of the Sea[/bold] wrote: The Police are not meant to be feared by anyone other than the criminal fraternity.[/p][/quote]Thats an Oxymoron. The Salv

3:00pm Mon 18 Jun 12

BenjiWinsor says...

I watched the Police join in at this event, it was hilarious and they were far better at Zumba than that video implied, the whole community cheered and laughed and it really added to the fun filled day all provided for free by the churches. Good on the Police!
I watched the Police join in at this event, it was hilarious and they were far better at Zumba than that video implied, the whole community cheered and laughed and it really added to the fun filled day all provided for free by the churches. Good on the Police! BenjiWinsor

3:16pm Mon 18 Jun 12

biggsp says...

'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???
'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something??? biggsp

4:01pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Georgem says...

The Salv wrote:
Georgem wrote:
The Salv wrote: The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point!
Says who?
Do you actually ever have an opinion or is your only aim on this website to be belligerent?
What? No answer?
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: The Police are meant to be feared, thats the whole point![/p][/quote]Says who?[/p][/quote]Do you actually ever have an opinion or is your only aim on this website to be belligerent?[/p][/quote]What? No answer? Georgem

4:43pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Goldenwight says...

Shocking behaviour- it's just PC gone mad, if you ask me...
Shocking behaviour- it's just PC gone mad, if you ask me... Goldenwight

4:46pm Mon 18 Jun 12

T Pugh says...

Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing.
As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression.
Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional.
Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh
Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing. As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression. Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional. Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh T Pugh

4:59pm Mon 18 Jun 12

The Salv says...

biggsp wrote:
'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???
Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it.
.
Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me.
[quote][p][bold]biggsp[/bold] wrote: 'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???[/p][/quote]Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it. . Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me. The Salv

5:18pm Mon 18 Jun 12

fairoak2eastleigh says...

The Salv wrote:
Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.
oh grow up and get a life!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.[/p][/quote]oh grow up and get a life!!!!!!! fairoak2eastleigh

5:39pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Lone Ranger. says...

The Salv wrote:
biggsp wrote:
'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???
Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it.
.
Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me.
I think that you are correct ..... posters are fascinated by you ..... ........ i think that they find it facinating that some people have heart bypasses ..... but you have defied science and created a brain bypass ...... Congratulations
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]biggsp[/bold] wrote: 'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???[/p][/quote]Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it. . Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me.[/p][/quote]I think that you are correct ..... posters are fascinated by you ..... ........ i think that they find it facinating that some people have heart bypasses ..... but you have defied science and created a brain bypass ...... Congratulations Lone Ranger.

5:53pm Mon 18 Jun 12

The Salv says...

Lone Ranger. wrote:
The Salv wrote:
biggsp wrote:
'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???
Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it.
.
Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me.
I think that you are correct ..... posters are fascinated by you ..... ........ i think that they find it facinating that some people have heart bypasses ..... but you have defied science and created a brain bypass ...... Congratulations
Bwahahahahahahahaha (pauses to take in breath) bwahahahahahahahahah
ahaha, sides splitting, crying with laughter :')
[quote][p][bold]Lone Ranger.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]biggsp[/bold] wrote: 'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???[/p][/quote]Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it. . Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me.[/p][/quote]I think that you are correct ..... posters are fascinated by you ..... ........ i think that they find it facinating that some people have heart bypasses ..... but you have defied science and created a brain bypass ...... Congratulations[/p][/quote]Bwahahahahahahahaha (pauses to take in breath) bwahahahahahahahahah ahaha, sides splitting, crying with laughter :') The Salv

6:02pm Mon 18 Jun 12

cantthinkofone says...

Apparently PC Harwood's a hoot at parties too.
Apparently PC Harwood's a hoot at parties too. cantthinkofone

7:12pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Nine Toes. says...

The Salv wrote:
Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.
And absolutely disgusting to think they were getting paid to act like prats.
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.[/p][/quote]And absolutely disgusting to think they were getting paid to act like prats. Nine Toes.

7:18pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Inform Al says...

cantthinkofone wrote:
Apparently PC Harwood's a hoot at parties too.
Think I'd rather have a couple of bobbies with boobies at my party, but knowing my luck they'd be implants. However congrats to the 2 bobbies for their ability to communicate with us plebs.
[quote][p][bold]cantthinkofone[/bold] wrote: Apparently PC Harwood's a hoot at parties too.[/p][/quote]Think I'd rather have a couple of bobbies with boobies at my party, but knowing my luck they'd be implants. However congrats to the 2 bobbies for their ability to communicate with us plebs. Inform Al

7:19pm Mon 18 Jun 12

georgetheseventh says...

T Pugh wrote:
Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing.
As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression.
Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional.
Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh
Ello ello ello...vat is dat vheelbarrow doing on bricks..??
[quote][p][bold]T Pugh[/bold] wrote: Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing. As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression. Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional. Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh[/p][/quote]Ello ello ello...vat is dat vheelbarrow doing on bricks..?? georgetheseventh

7:32pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Lone Ranger. says...

The Salv wrote:
Lone Ranger. wrote:
The Salv wrote:
biggsp wrote:
'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???
Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it.
.
Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me.
I think that you are correct ..... posters are fascinated by you ..... ........ i think that they find it facinating that some people have heart bypasses ..... but you have defied science and created a brain bypass ...... Congratulations
Bwahahahahahahahaha (pauses to take in breath) bwahahahahahahahahah

ahaha, sides splitting, crying with laughter :')
Oh come on >:D
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lone Ranger.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]biggsp[/bold] wrote: 'The Salv... ... get a life you TROLL!!! I see you on here often and you never have a good word to say!! What exactly IS your problem?? Were you dropped as a child or something???[/p][/quote]Oh dear oh dear, it's the latest buzz word isnt which people have absolutely no understanding of the meaning but have heard it mentioned on the news a few times and now they think their really clever by using it. . Never have a good thing to say? Well that would also be known as given an opinion and in any case is not true if you were bothered to read all posts but you are only interested in reading the contraversial ones arnt you because you are facinated by me.[/p][/quote]I think that you are correct ..... posters are fascinated by you ..... ........ i think that they find it facinating that some people have heart bypasses ..... but you have defied science and created a brain bypass ...... Congratulations[/p][/quote]Bwahahahahahahahaha (pauses to take in breath) bwahahahahahahahahah ahaha, sides splitting, crying with laughter :')[/p][/quote]Oh come on >:D Lone Ranger.

8:23pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Rango999 says...

I know Totton Police and they are very proffessional officers who take there job seriously. They have a good relationship with everyone in the cumminity. It would be so boring if your local police were grumpy people who couldn't have a laugh. Well done to these officers for having a laugh and engaging with the public. Proud to have these poeple as my local policing unit!
I know Totton Police and they are very proffessional officers who take there job seriously. They have a good relationship with everyone in the cumminity. It would be so boring if your local police were grumpy people who couldn't have a laugh. Well done to these officers for having a laugh and engaging with the public. Proud to have these poeple as my local policing unit! Rango999

8:24pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Georgem says...

Nine Toes. wrote:
The Salv wrote:
Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.
And absolutely disgusting to think they were getting paid to act like prats.
Trolls trollin' trolls trollin' trolls.
[quote][p][bold]Nine Toes.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.[/p][/quote]And absolutely disgusting to think they were getting paid to act like prats.[/p][/quote]Trolls trollin' trolls trollin' trolls. Georgem

8:25pm Mon 18 Jun 12

Rango999 says...

Rango999 wrote:
I know Totton Police and they are very proffessional officers who take there job seriously. They have a good relationship with everyone in the cumminity. It would be so boring if your local police were grumpy people who couldn't have a laugh. Well done to these officers for having a laugh and engaging with the public. Proud to have these poeple as my local policing unit!
*Community
[quote][p][bold]Rango999[/bold] wrote: I know Totton Police and they are very proffessional officers who take there job seriously. They have a good relationship with everyone in the cumminity. It would be so boring if your local police were grumpy people who couldn't have a laugh. Well done to these officers for having a laugh and engaging with the public. Proud to have these poeple as my local policing unit![/p][/quote]*Community Rango999

9:12pm Mon 18 Jun 12

S Pance says...

I think most people in Totton are proud of these guys.

They are the utmost professionals but caring and approachable too.

It's a pity that other areas aren't as fortunate as us.

Thank you guys for all that you do. It is appreciated.
I think most people in Totton are proud of these guys. They are the utmost professionals but caring and approachable too. It's a pity that other areas aren't as fortunate as us. Thank you guys for all that you do. It is appreciated. S Pance

9:23pm Mon 18 Jun 12

snidget says...

T Pugh wrote:
Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing.
As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression.
Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional.
Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh
Totally agree, you certainly did a brilliant job engaging with the community!
I have so much respect for the job you do, and it seems nobody can be happy with the conduct of the police.
As a community, you should be thanked more for everything you have to put up with.
Keep up the good work!
From a Nurse who has many a time been grateful for the support of the police!

p.s. you aren't a bad mover! (or that bad on the eye).
[quote][p][bold]T Pugh[/bold] wrote: Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing. As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression. Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional. Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh[/p][/quote]Totally agree, you certainly did a brilliant job engaging with the community! I have so much respect for the job you do, and it seems nobody can be happy with the conduct of the police. As a community, you should be thanked more for everything you have to put up with. Keep up the good work! From a Nurse who has many a time been grateful for the support of the police! p.s. you aren't a bad mover! (or that bad on the eye). snidget

9:23pm Mon 18 Jun 12

solomum says...

S Pance wrote:
I think most people in Totton are proud of these guys.

They are the utmost professionals but caring and approachable too.

It's a pity that other areas aren't as fortunate as us.

Thank you guys for all that you do. It is appreciated.
I could not agree more. The Totton Police are a force to be proud of and to see them joining in the fun at the funday and engaging with the youngsters was fantastic. They do an immense job in building positive relationships within the Totton community which in turn helps in the fight against crime. Well done guys, you are a credit to the force. As for The Salv, it's about time he got a job instead of spending most of his time criticising the posts on here.
[quote][p][bold]S Pance[/bold] wrote: I think most people in Totton are proud of these guys. They are the utmost professionals but caring and approachable too. It's a pity that other areas aren't as fortunate as us. Thank you guys for all that you do. It is appreciated.[/p][/quote]I could not agree more. The Totton Police are a force to be proud of and to see them joining in the fun at the funday and engaging with the youngsters was fantastic. They do an immense job in building positive relationships within the Totton community which in turn helps in the fight against crime. Well done guys, you are a credit to the force. As for The Salv, it's about time he got a job instead of spending most of his time criticising the posts on here. solomum

11:44pm Mon 18 Jun 12

OSPREYSAINT says...

The Salv wrote:
Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.
Methinks the Salv has been done for speeding! If it was that blonde Policewoman I reckon it was a fair cop.
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Extremely unprofessional and embarrassment to the force.[/p][/quote]Methinks the Salv has been done for speeding! If it was that blonde Policewoman I reckon it was a fair cop. OSPREYSAINT

7:37am Tue 19 Jun 12

rabbitlady says...

Defo some of the best policemen and women in the County. Very friendly bunch and I have to agree with Snidget, a couple of them are very pleasing on the eye lol !!!!!!
Defo some of the best policemen and women in the County. Very friendly bunch and I have to agree with Snidget, a couple of them are very pleasing on the eye lol !!!!!! rabbitlady

8:33am Tue 19 Jun 12

andyoak says...

T Pugh wrote:
Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing.
As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression.
Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional.
Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh
As one of the organisers of this event, it was absolutly great to see this happen, so many people were watching and cheering along this made our local police look normal and approchable which considering how many young people were there has to be a good thing. I must also say a big thankyou to everyone who attended who make this such a great event and everyone who volunteered and gave up their time to make this event possible.
[quote][p][bold]T Pugh[/bold] wrote: Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing. As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression. Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional. Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh[/p][/quote]As one of the organisers of this event, it was absolutly great to see this happen, so many people were watching and cheering along this made our local police look normal and approchable which considering how many young people were there has to be a good thing. I must also say a big thankyou to everyone who attended who make this such a great event and everyone who volunteered and gave up their time to make this event possible. andyoak

10:17pm Tue 19 Jun 12

OSPREYSAINT says...

andyoak wrote:
T Pugh wrote:
Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing.
As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression.
Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional.
Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh
As one of the organisers of this event, it was absolutly great to see this happen, so many people were watching and cheering along this made our local police look normal and approchable which considering how many young people were there has to be a good thing. I must also say a big thankyou to everyone who attended who make this such a great event and everyone who volunteered and gave up their time to make this event possible.
It was treat to read good news for once, yet we still have people running it down, well done all who were involved.
[quote][p][bold]andyoak[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T Pugh[/bold] wrote: Thanks to all who realised this was a Totton Fun Day (emphasis on the fun). The organisers did a fabulous job as they do each year at no cost to the public. Amazing. As the beat officer for the Calmore area it is my job to engage with the community and be approachable...I scared some people off with my dancing, but hopefully overall it left a positive impression. Stay safe, keep well and please see me at Totton Police Station if you have any concerns about my ability to be professional. Yours faithfully, PC Tristan Pugh[/p][/quote]As one of the organisers of this event, it was absolutly great to see this happen, so many people were watching and cheering along this made our local police look normal and approchable which considering how many young people were there has to be a good thing. I must also say a big thankyou to everyone who attended who make this such a great event and everyone who volunteered and gave up their time to make this event possible.[/p][/quote]It was treat to read good news for once, yet we still have people running it down, well done all who were involved. OSPREYSAINT

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree