Homes have been evacuated in Fareham after a blaze involving potentially-explosive cylinders.
The fire started in a large shed in Winnham Drive and spread to a garage that had containers of acetylene and butane in it.
It has been reported that ten homes around the domestic garage have been evacuated as a precaution.
Around 20 firefighters from Fareham, Portchester and Cosham are still at the scene tackling the blaze.
The cylinders have been safely removed and cooled after the fire, which started at 6.16am.
It is understood that no one was injured in the fire.