Attack pair spared prison

Daily Echo: Attack pair spared prison Attack pair spared prison

TWO MEN who assaulted a Southampton drug dealer have been given suspended sentences.

Rafal Pielka and Dawid Abramski pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm on a man in June last year, close to St James’ Park in the city.

Southampton Crown Court heard how Pielka, 19 and Abramski, 28, jumped out of their car and chased the victim along Twyford Avenue, attacking him in a row over drugs and money.

Pielka, of Kent Street, was given a nine-month suspended jail sentence and 180 hours of unpaid work. Abramski, of Bevois Valley Road, was also given a nine-month suspended sentence.

They were both ordered to pay £300 in costs and £75 in compensation to the victim.

Comments (7)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:31am Fri 11 Jan 13

Inform Al says...

Just beggars belief, when are we actually going to declare war on these scum dealers. Exterminate them.
Just beggars belief, when are we actually going to declare war on these scum dealers. Exterminate them. Inform Al

7:33am Fri 11 Jan 13

hulla baloo says...

Even self policing, which would seem to me the best, and easiest method, does not work.
Even self policing, which would seem to me the best, and easiest method, does not work. hulla baloo

7:36am Fri 11 Jan 13

Keith Oftergrass says...

Good Anglo-Saxon names.......I thought we were deporting foreign criminals ?
Good Anglo-Saxon names.......I thought we were deporting foreign criminals ? Keith Oftergrass

7:40am Fri 11 Jan 13

Inform Al says...

hulla baloo wrote:
Even self policing, which would seem to me the best, and easiest method, does not work.
Quite worrying really, if the state continuse to let the scum get away with it we may get to a situation of lynch law. I would prefer the state to declare total war on them.
[quote][p][bold]hulla baloo[/bold] wrote: Even self policing, which would seem to me the best, and easiest method, does not work.[/p][/quote]Quite worrying really, if the state continuse to let the scum get away with it we may get to a situation of lynch law. I would prefer the state to declare total war on them. Inform Al

7:50am Fri 11 Jan 13

SPIKEISLANDTRADER says...

Attacked a DRUG DEALER , give them a REWARD not a FINE . Ideal solution let the dealers and users police their own TRADE
Attacked a DRUG DEALER , give them a REWARD not a FINE . Ideal solution let the dealers and users police their own TRADE SPIKEISLANDTRADER

10:20am Fri 11 Jan 13

peenut81 says...

Keith Oftergrass wrote:
Good Anglo-Saxon names.......I thought we were deporting foreign criminals ?
Bigot. Don't deny it i just read your facebook page. I'm ashamed that you had a university education too. Its possible they could have foreign born parents?
Inform Al. A successful drug dealer isn't scum they are a successful businessman. Drugs are only illegal because of a 1930's American war on Hispanics and blacks. I know you claim to be a bit of a drinker yet your choice of relaxant is responsible for far more harm to society yet i assume you would be upset if someone called for you to be exterminated?
If they chose to sell alcohol, weapons or fraudulent financial products they would end up on the honours list and given advice on how to avoid tax by our largest banks.
[quote][p][bold]Keith Oftergrass[/bold] wrote: Good Anglo-Saxon names.......I thought we were deporting foreign criminals ?[/p][/quote]Bigot. Don't deny it i just read your facebook page. I'm ashamed that you had a university education too. Its possible they could have foreign born parents? Inform Al. A successful drug dealer isn't scum they are a successful businessman. Drugs are only illegal because of a 1930's American war on Hispanics and blacks. I know you claim to be a bit of a drinker yet your choice of relaxant is responsible for far more harm to society yet i assume you would be upset if someone called for you to be exterminated? If they chose to sell alcohol, weapons or fraudulent financial products they would end up on the honours list and given advice on how to avoid tax by our largest banks. peenut81

5:10pm Sat 12 Jan 13

Inform Al says...

peenut81 wrote:
Keith Oftergrass wrote:
Good Anglo-Saxon names.......I thought we were deporting foreign criminals ?
Bigot. Don't deny it i just read your facebook page. I'm ashamed that you had a university education too. Its possible they could have foreign born parents?
Inform Al. A successful drug dealer isn't scum they are a successful businessman. Drugs are only illegal because of a 1930's American war on Hispanics and blacks. I know you claim to be a bit of a drinker yet your choice of relaxant is responsible for far more harm to society yet i assume you would be upset if someone called for you to be exterminated?
If they chose to sell alcohol, weapons or fraudulent financial products they would end up on the honours list and given advice on how to avoid tax by our largest banks.
I enjoy a legal drink, but do not get inebriated. I am aware however that those who defend the use of illegal drugs are either stupid users or scum dealers. No exceptions.
[quote][p][bold]peenut81[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keith Oftergrass[/bold] wrote: Good Anglo-Saxon names.......I thought we were deporting foreign criminals ?[/p][/quote]Bigot. Don't deny it i just read your facebook page. I'm ashamed that you had a university education too. Its possible they could have foreign born parents? Inform Al. A successful drug dealer isn't scum they are a successful businessman. Drugs are only illegal because of a 1930's American war on Hispanics and blacks. I know you claim to be a bit of a drinker yet your choice of relaxant is responsible for far more harm to society yet i assume you would be upset if someone called for you to be exterminated? If they chose to sell alcohol, weapons or fraudulent financial products they would end up on the honours list and given advice on how to avoid tax by our largest banks.[/p][/quote]I enjoy a legal drink, but do not get inebriated. I am aware however that those who defend the use of illegal drugs are either stupid users or scum dealers. No exceptions. Inform Al

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree