Knife gang assault man in street robbery in Hedge End

Daily Echo: Knife gang assault man in street robbery Knife gang assault man in street robbery

A GANG robbed a man at knifepoint as they demanded money and attacked him.

The 22-year-old victim was walking along a road in Hedge End when he was approached by the four men who told him to hand over money then pushed up against a road sign.

They threatened him with the knife before they assaulted him.

The victim was left with minor cuts and bruises, but nothing was stolen in the incident at the junction of Kings Copse Avenue and Whitebeam Road at 4.20am on Sunday morning.

The four men are described as white - one was holding a small knife, one was around 6ft tall, in his 20s and was wearing a scarf or balaclava over his face, and a third was wearing a pair of blue Nike tracksuit bottoms.

Any witnesses or anyone with information can call DC Tim Judd at Eastleigh police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Comments (18)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:12pm Wed 28 May 14

itsnotjustice says...

if nothing was stolen should it not say ATTEMPTED robbery?????
if nothing was stolen should it not say ATTEMPTED robbery????? itsnotjustice
  • Score: -3

5:23pm Wed 28 May 14

InsomnyaBorealys says...

The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :(
Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt!
The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :( Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt! InsomnyaBorealys
  • Score: -19

5:28pm Wed 28 May 14

davesbabe says...

where in this article does it say theyre british? it doesnt! it just says white, stop jumping to conclusions! also just to point out, it was an assault and attempted robbery, we need more police on the streets then maybe this sort of idiocy will decrease, hope the lad is ok!
where in this article does it say theyre british? it doesnt! it just says white, stop jumping to conclusions! also just to point out, it was an assault and attempted robbery, we need more police on the streets then maybe this sort of idiocy will decrease, hope the lad is ok! davesbabe
  • Score: 11

5:31pm Wed 28 May 14

Dasal says...

InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :(
Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt!
No, No, No !!
Read it again.
Suspects are "WHITE" ................
NOT necessarily BRITISH !!
PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment.
[quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :( Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt![/p][/quote]No, No, No !! Read it again. Suspects are "WHITE" ................ NOT necessarily BRITISH !! PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment. Dasal
  • Score: -3

5:57pm Wed 28 May 14

Jonny Maths says...

If its Hedge End , then are probably only about 8-10 suspects and the cops probably know exactly who did this... its just a matter of proof...
If its Hedge End , then are probably only about 8-10 suspects and the cops probably know exactly who did this... its just a matter of proof... Jonny Maths
  • Score: 16

6:01pm Wed 28 May 14

InsomnyaBorealys says...

Dasal wrote:
InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :(
Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt!
No, No, No !!
Read it again.
Suspects are "WHITE" ................
NOT necessarily BRITISH !!
PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment.
It can be assumed they were british in this case, because if they were foreign usually the victim reports the attacker had a accent or talked to the other criminals in foreign, or had a non British appearance. The article state that they spoke to the victim to demand his money, so presume this would reveal if they are a native english speaker? My female relatives have got attacked by british men, and Germans and Americans, in Talinn, its common there unfortunately, they treat all our women like **** just because there are some brothels here (plz Google 'British stag parties Tallinn' . )thank god I'm not much longer to stay in this country but I just want to come on here because all I hear is 'its east Europeans fault'
Love from ilmar,
PS good luck with your war against Russia:)
[quote][p][bold]Dasal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :( Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt![/p][/quote]No, No, No !! Read it again. Suspects are "WHITE" ................ NOT necessarily BRITISH !! PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment.[/p][/quote]It can be assumed they were british in this case, because if they were foreign usually the victim reports the attacker had a accent or talked to the other criminals in foreign, or had a non British appearance. The article state that they spoke to the victim to demand his money, so presume this would reveal if they are a native english speaker? My female relatives have got attacked by british men, and Germans and Americans, in Talinn, its common there unfortunately, they treat all our women like **** just because there are some brothels here (plz Google 'British stag parties Tallinn' . )thank god I'm not much longer to stay in this country but I just want to come on here because all I hear is 'its east Europeans fault' Love from ilmar, PS good luck with your war against Russia:) InsomnyaBorealys
  • Score: -3

6:38pm Wed 28 May 14

mosaics says...

What a tw@t.
By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.
What a tw@t. By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance. mosaics
  • Score: 3

6:48pm Wed 28 May 14

Abkhazsoyuz says...

InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
Dasal wrote:
InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :(
Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt!
No, No, No !!
Read it again.
Suspects are "WHITE" ................
NOT necessarily BRITISH !!
PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment.
It can be assumed they were british in this case, because if they were foreign usually the victim reports the attacker had a accent or talked to the other criminals in foreign, or had a non British appearance. The article state that they spoke to the victim to demand his money, so presume this would reveal if they are a native english speaker? My female relatives have got attacked by british men, and Germans and Americans, in Talinn, its common there unfortunately, they treat all our women like **** just because there are some brothels here (plz Google 'British stag parties Tallinn' . )thank god I'm not much longer to stay in this country but I just want to come on here because all I hear is 'its east Europeans fault'
Love from ilmar,
PS good luck with your war against Russia:)
@ InsomnyaBorealys,
Not all of us, I for one, support the separatists. You are not alone !
[quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dasal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :( Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt![/p][/quote]No, No, No !! Read it again. Suspects are "WHITE" ................ NOT necessarily BRITISH !! PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment.[/p][/quote]It can be assumed they were british in this case, because if they were foreign usually the victim reports the attacker had a accent or talked to the other criminals in foreign, or had a non British appearance. The article state that they spoke to the victim to demand his money, so presume this would reveal if they are a native english speaker? My female relatives have got attacked by british men, and Germans and Americans, in Talinn, its common there unfortunately, they treat all our women like **** just because there are some brothels here (plz Google 'British stag parties Tallinn' . )thank god I'm not much longer to stay in this country but I just want to come on here because all I hear is 'its east Europeans fault' Love from ilmar, PS good luck with your war against Russia:)[/p][/quote]@ InsomnyaBorealys, Not all of us, I for one, support the separatists. You are not alone ! Abkhazsoyuz
  • Score: 0

6:48pm Wed 28 May 14

100%HANTSBOY says...

InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
Dasal wrote:
InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :(
Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt!
No, No, No !!
Read it again.
Suspects are "WHITE" ................
NOT necessarily BRITISH !!
PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment.
It can be assumed they were british in this case, because if they were foreign usually the victim reports the attacker had a accent or talked to the other criminals in foreign, or had a non British appearance. The article state that they spoke to the victim to demand his money, so presume this would reveal if they are a native english speaker? My female relatives have got attacked by british men, and Germans and Americans, in Talinn, its common there unfortunately, they treat all our women like **** just because there are some brothels here (plz Google 'British stag parties Tallinn' . )thank god I'm not much longer to stay in this country but I just want to come on here because all I hear is 'its east Europeans fault'
Love from ilmar,
PS good luck with your war against Russia:)
Fuc* off then you Muppet! Byeeeeeeeee!!
[quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dasal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :( Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt![/p][/quote]No, No, No !! Read it again. Suspects are "WHITE" ................ NOT necessarily BRITISH !! PLEASE get your facts right BEFORE any racist comment.[/p][/quote]It can be assumed they were british in this case, because if they were foreign usually the victim reports the attacker had a accent or talked to the other criminals in foreign, or had a non British appearance. The article state that they spoke to the victim to demand his money, so presume this would reveal if they are a native english speaker? My female relatives have got attacked by british men, and Germans and Americans, in Talinn, its common there unfortunately, they treat all our women like **** just because there are some brothels here (plz Google 'British stag parties Tallinn' . )thank god I'm not much longer to stay in this country but I just want to come on here because all I hear is 'its east Europeans fault' Love from ilmar, PS good luck with your war against Russia:)[/p][/quote]Fuc* off then you Muppet! Byeeeeeeeee!! 100%HANTSBOY
  • Score: -6

6:52pm Wed 28 May 14

InsomnyaBorealys says...

mosaics wrote:
What a tw@t.
By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.
Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.
[quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: What a tw@t. By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.[/p][/quote]Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language. InsomnyaBorealys
  • Score: 13

7:00pm Wed 28 May 14

Abkhazsoyuz says...

InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
mosaics wrote:
What a tw@t.
By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.
Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.
Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия !
[quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: What a tw@t. By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.[/p][/quote]Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.[/p][/quote]Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия ! Abkhazsoyuz
  • Score: 4

7:11pm Wed 28 May 14

mosaics says...

Abkhazsoyuz wrote:
InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
mosaics wrote:
What a tw@t.
By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.
Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.
Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия !
Boll**ks
Слава Россия !,are you going to what ever your name is?
[quote][p][bold]Abkhazsoyuz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: What a tw@t. By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.[/p][/quote]Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.[/p][/quote]Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия ![/p][/quote]Boll**ks Слава Россия !,are you going to what ever your name is? mosaics
  • Score: -1

7:25pm Wed 28 May 14

InsomnyaBorealys says...

mosaics wrote:
Abkhazsoyuz wrote:
InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
mosaics wrote:
What a tw@t.
By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.
Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.
Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия !
Boll**ks
Слава Россия !,are you going to what ever your name is?
Oh dear oh dear. I think you must mean 'are you going too', instead of to. Anyone with a functioning brain would surely want to leave this country in its current state, as many already have, consider this fact - more British people live in Spain, Portugal, France and Germany than east Europeans live in Britain. So when and if you leave EU, they will have to come back. Like Returnados as those expelled from Portugal's colonies were called.
[quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Abkhazsoyuz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: What a tw@t. By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.[/p][/quote]Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.[/p][/quote]Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия ![/p][/quote]Boll**ks Слава Россия !,are you going to what ever your name is?[/p][/quote]Oh dear oh dear. I think you must mean 'are you going too', instead of to. Anyone with a functioning brain would surely want to leave this country in its current state, as many already have, consider this fact - more British people live in Spain, Portugal, France and Germany than east Europeans live in Britain. So when and if you leave EU, they will have to come back. Like Returnados as those expelled from Portugal's colonies were called. InsomnyaBorealys
  • Score: 6

7:49pm Wed 28 May 14

mickey01 says...

InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :(
Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt!
idiot !! no mention of british only white
[quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: The suspects are white British as usual but still some people will say 'its all these Africans and east European migrants what do crimes' :( Anyway it is terrible a man was attacked for no reason. In metaphor the conservative hawks and banks do this to every British citizen , feel sorry 4 u. Resist, and revolt![/p][/quote]idiot !! no mention of british only white mickey01
  • Score: -1

10:32pm Wed 28 May 14

Stubs says...

Bang them up and make them pick the soap up in prison when their caught. That will wipe the smile off their faces.
Bang them up and make them pick the soap up in prison when their caught. That will wipe the smile off their faces. Stubs
  • Score: 2

10:34pm Wed 28 May 14

Random Ro says...

mosaics wrote:
What a tw@t.
By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.
randomro
mosaics... before you go correcting others, correct your own post.
"By the way, your sentence... not you're.."
[quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: What a tw@t. By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.[/p][/quote]randomro mosaics... before you go correcting others, correct your own post. "By the way, your sentence... not you're.." Random Ro
  • Score: 1

9:22am Thu 29 May 14

Big Mac says...

InsomnyaBorealys – clearly a WUM – did you ask mum before playing on her laptop?
InsomnyaBorealys – clearly a WUM – did you ask mum before playing on her laptop? Big Mac
  • Score: 0

9:39pm Thu 29 May 14

beiroot says...

InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
mosaics wrote:
Abkhazsoyuz wrote:
InsomnyaBorealys wrote:
mosaics wrote:
What a tw@t.
By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.
Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.
Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия !
Boll**ks
Слава Россия !,are you going to what ever your name is?
Oh dear oh dear. I think you must mean 'are you going too', instead of to. Anyone with a functioning brain would surely want to leave this country in its current state, as many already have, consider this fact - more British people live in Spain, Portugal, France and Germany than east Europeans live in Britain. So when and if you leave EU, they will have to come back. Like Returnados as those expelled from Portugal's colonies were called.
Do they get benefits? Free NHS,council house,free education and a one sided Justice System with the Race card being all powerful. Don't think so.
[quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Abkhazsoyuz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InsomnyaBorealys[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mosaics[/bold] wrote: What a tw@t. By the way,you're sentence should read,I'm not staying in this country much longer.Good riddance.[/p][/quote]Mutual my friend, time to move on, i remember as a kid reading about this great country that helped bring down the ussr, i really wanted to come here and see how good it was, but as you say here 'one extreme to the other' Britain has the most agressive form of free market capitalism in the world and its equally as bad as communism, yet most british people cannot see this obsession with capitalism is bad for them, it has made them the fattest, most in debt, highest teen pregnany, most violent etc etc. Thatcher really **** you up. Honestly hope your country improves because you deserve better than the current government. Apolgise for my English its not first language.[/p][/quote]Thank you InsomnyaBorealys. You've just written the most truthful comment ever made on this site. Слава Россия ![/p][/quote]Boll**ks Слава Россия !,are you going to what ever your name is?[/p][/quote]Oh dear oh dear. I think you must mean 'are you going too', instead of to. Anyone with a functioning brain would surely want to leave this country in its current state, as many already have, consider this fact - more British people live in Spain, Portugal, France and Germany than east Europeans live in Britain. So when and if you leave EU, they will have to come back. Like Returnados as those expelled from Portugal's colonies were called.[/p][/quote]Do they get benefits? Free NHS,council house,free education and a one sided Justice System with the Race card being all powerful. Don't think so. beiroot
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree