Huhne pleads guilty - as it happened
- Huhne admits perverting the course of justice.
- He was also resigned as Eastleigh MP.
- Today was the first day of Chris Huhne's and Vicky Pryce's trial
- It's alleged Ms Pryce took Mr Huhne's speeding points on his behalf
- Pryce previously pleaded not guilty on the grounds of marital coercion
- Huhne also entered a not guilty plea to the charge at a hearing last week.
- As Ms Pryce is still to face trial, we are unable to allow comments for legal reasons.