Saints have returned to their traditional red and white stripes, after the club unveiled their new kit.
The past two seasons have seen the team play in what were effectively all-red shirts.
However, Saints' new board have decided to revert back to the more traditional look - something that many supporters had hoped for.
The club said: "The new strip celebrates Saints’ long and rich heritage with a design that is bespoke and unique to the club."
Saints are producing the kit in-house this season, after their previous deal with adidas came to an early end.
The strip, as pictured, will go on sale on Saturday, July 19, priced at £50 for adults (£55 for a long-sleeved version).
Children's shirts will cost £40, with infants' mini-kits on sale for £35.
The strip will be available at the club's megastore, its WestQuay branch or via its website.
The new away kit will be revealed in the near future, according to Saints.
- Southampton take to the Swiss mountains
- WATCH: Shane Long sings 'No Woman, No Cry'
- GOSSIP: Southampton to offer Schneiderlin huge new deal
- Seager and Gallagher send goal reminder to Southampton boss Koeman
- Southampton's Second Chance programme hailed ahead of England Schools' appearance at Eastleigh
- Seager's 14 minute hat-trick seals Southampton Cup final spot
- Southampton 4-2 Derby Under-21 PL Cup - as it happened
- PHOTOS: Southampton in Switzerland