DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Le Tissier hails Koeman
- Osvaldo wants to stay at Inter
- Fonte: I'm ready for international call-up
- Saints loanee Bertrand accuses Chelsea of lack of 'honesty' towards him
- COMMENT: The 'e' word raises its head at Saints again
- Another take on St Mary's expansion
- Saints picture archive: Skipper Kevin Keegan before the UEFA Cup tie with Sporting Lisbon, October 1981
- Fonte on Portugal pre-list
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.