DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Davis a doubt for Villa
- Saints reach 25-point milestone in record time
- Second knee op puts Jay-Rod on course for New Year return to Saints side
- Villa to hold minute's applause at Saints game
- Pearson keeps faith in Foxes after Saints defeat
- Lambert fuming over injury ahead of Saints clash
- RUMOUR: Liverpool interested in yet another Saints player
- Saints duo walk tightrope over yellow cards
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.