DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Lovren: I'm not finding it easy at Liverpool
- Cork: Koeman to thank for midfield goal glut
- World Cup was an education for Morgan
- Cork keen to stay at Saints
- Benali's big recovery gets under way
- Franny back home and taking it easy
- Franny shares the glory
- Ron's pride in how his squad has adapted
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.