DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Southampton 1-1 Hapoel Be'er Sheva: Puel defends his decisions
- Fears over Austin injury
- Southampton 1-1 Hapoel Be'er Sheva: Saints knocked out of Europe
- Southampton 1-1 Hapoel Be'er Sheva: in pictures
- Southampton 1-1 Hapoel Be'er Sheva - as it happened
- Puel takes Fonte risk
- Davis: Saints can achieve Christmas aim
- Saints U23s away to Yeovil if they beat Reading in Checkatrade Trophy
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.