DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints to come first for Fraser
- Graziano Pelle is fulfilling a childhood dream at Saints
- Running in the family
- Saints close in on TWO new signings
- Saints away to Arsenal in Capital One Cup
- Pictures from Saints v Millwall
- Matt’s on Targett to tread in Luke Shaw’s footsteps
- Saints Disabled Supporters Association to hold open day
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.