DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Elia confident Arsenal will send Southampton into Europe
- Alderweireld: I can't support my friend Benteke in FA Cup final!
- Wenger: Arsenal must "finish the job" by beating Aston Villa
- Walcott waits on final chance
- Schneiderlin: I'll only leave Southampton for Champions League football
- Fonte: Southampton are at a crossroads
- Alderweireld wants future resolved quickly
- Boruc signs for Bournemouth after Southampton release
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.