DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Fonte completes £8m West Ham move
- Puel: Fonte situation has been "difficult" for Saints all season
- GOSSIP: Fonte close to £8m West Ham switch
- Fonte move edges ever closer
- Puel talks Sakho and Fonte transfers
- Puel to stick to his guns for the Gunners
- GOSSIP: Sakho loan bid rejected as Fonte looks to exit
- THE VERDICT: Not much Cup magic here
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.