DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman hails vital Saints win
- Saints back on song to beat Everton
- Fonte banned for Palace
- Saints 3 Everton 0
- Saints v Everton in pictures
- Saints must bounce back to avoid worst run since 1957
- Francis Benali awarded Barclays Spirit of the Game award
- Saints legend Franny is first to win ‘Spirit of the Game’ award
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.