DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints could go global in takeover deal
- Yet another Saints man gets an England call
- Redmond sets his targets on the international stage
- Saints meet Premier League pledge
- Ward-Prowse and Redmond make England debuts on proud night for Saints
- Chinese company make improved bid for Saints - reports
- Saints' dedication to youth shines through once more
- Ward-Prowse taking "every ounce of knowledge" from England chance
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.