DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints have contract dilemma
- COMMENT: Saints making positive statement
- Bertrand misses training on eve of England squad announcement
- Forster praise for England rival
- GOSSIP: Saints to offer Long contract to fend off Spurs and Liverpool
- Saints trio lift Toulon crown with England U21
- Fonte excited to face very best in Europe
- Pelle fires Italy to victory
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.