DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman set for Saints talks
- Pelle to wait for Tottenham verdict
- Koeman looking to complete record at Tottenham
- Vote for your Southampton FC player of the season 2015/16
- Will Virgil van Dijk get your vote for Player of the Season?
- Pochettino admits Spurs 'crossed the line' against Chelsea
- Former Saint Frank suffering from Alzheimer's
- Oxlade-Chamberlain ruled out of Euro 2016
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.