DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Seager and Gallagher send goal reminder to Southampton boss Koeman
- WATCH: Shane Long sings 'No Woman, No Cry'
- GOSSIP: Southampton to offer Schneiderlin huge new deal
- Southampton's Second Chance programme hailed ahead of England Schools' appearance at Eastleigh
- Seager's 14 minute hat-trick seals Southampton Cup final spot
- Southampton 4-2 Derby Under-21 PL Cup - as it happened
- PHOTOS: Southampton in Switzerland
- Southampton can still reach top four, says Elia
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.