DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman slams Saints "very poor" defending in Palace defeat
- Saints dealt Long injury blow in Palace defeat
- Saints crash out of FA Cup on day of shocks
- Saints 2 Crystal Palace 3
- Saints v Crystal Palace FA Cup picture gallery
- Fans flock from far and wide for Southampton's FA Cup clash with Crystal Palace
- Koeman to go Dutch for summer signings
- Southampton's Matt Targett channels the spirit of 2003's FA Cup final journey
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.