DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Premier League meeting in bid to push forward £210m Saints takeover deal
- Tadic: Lack of experience has let Saints down
- COMMENT: Has time now come to give Fraser Forster a rest?
- Is Tadic right? Do Saints lack experience in the big games?
- Romeu doesn't want compliments
- Puel "angry" with Hazard
- THE VERDICT: Saints can't just fizzle out
- Chelsea 4-2 Southampton: Puel urges big win
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.