DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- FC Groningen 0 Saints 1 - Charlie Austin scores only goal as Saints continue pre season winning run
- Clasie has a point to prove
- PHOTOS: Memories of England's World Cup 1966 triumph
- Gazzaniga heads on loan as Southampton search for new back-up
- Puel to give big selection hint at Groningen
- UPDATE: Southampton transfer rumours - summer 2016
- Hojbjerg starts to show he's the real deal
- PHOTOS: Van Dijk on target as Saints defeat FC Twente
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.