DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- "Nobody expects" a Saints win at Wembley ... but Cedric's been here before
- Saints fans' travel fears eased with extra transport pledged
- No big financial reward on offer for Saints at Wembley
- Puel set his sights on second United triumph
- Revealed: Pubs and fan zones for Saints supporters heading to Wembley
- Mourinho defending good record against Saints at Wembley
- Saints players pick League Cup final songs ahead of Wembley
- QUIZ: Can you beat our League Cup quiz?
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.