DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Would Saints' star trio of 2013/14 get back in their old side?
- Saints picture archive: Alan Ball celebrates Mick Channon's goal against Plymouth, April 1977
- Saints up there with Europe's elite
- Sunderland players to refund fans
- Former Saints boss brushes off job worries
- Saints keeper Boruc - 'I have had kicks in my eyes, but life calms me down'
- Krueger: 8-0 win will be remembered forever
- Koeman hails his defence after 8-0 rout
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.