DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints defenders prepare for possibility of Pelle showdown
- Saints ace Alderweireld aiming for the top
- Saints midfielder James Ward-Prowse is England hero
- GOSSIP: Southampton set sights on new keeper
- Ward-Prowse set for England U21 action
- Long: Ireland can reach Euro 2016
- Was this Southampton's finest ever youth team?
- Southampton's Fonte helps Portugal to win over Serbia
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.