When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Southampton on verge of signing Dusan Tadic from FC Twente
Updated 5:50pm Tuesday 8th July 2014 in Sport
DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Wenger: Saints could have won the European Cup had they kept all their star names
- Taider set to arrive from Inter - Osvaldo to go in opposite direction
- Benali's Big Run to hit WestQuay
- Koeman hoping for a hat-trick of signings
- Koeman delight over Tadic and Clyne pairing
- Saints continue winning run at Brighton
- Brighton 1 Saints 3 - as it happened
- COMMENT - Summer of madness at Saints
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.