DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Southampton FC striker Sam Gallagher hails 'unbelievable' feeling after hammering U21 Cup final winner at St Mary's
- Campaign hots up to turn St Mary's orange and help Saints march on to Europe
- Gallagher wonder goal sees Southampton win dramatic Cup final
- Southampton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers - in pictures
- Southampton Under-21s 2-1 Blackburn Rovers AET: Saints win the Cup
- Southampton under-21 boss Hunter delighted at his side's Premier League Cup glory night
- Unlikely twist in Southampton's hopes of playing European football next season
- Jose Fonte: Now the focus is all on Pochettino's return
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.