DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Puel worried about fatigue
- Saints must break Leicester's incredible home run
- Saints demand newspaper hands over video footage following Eric Black 'Football for Sale' sting
- Puel backs Hesketh to bounce back
- Krueger distances Saints from Eric Black after corruption allegations
- Saints confirm assistant manager Eric Black's involvement in Daily Telegraph 'Football For Sale' sting
- THE VERDICT: Saints get a first taste of tricky Europa League nights in volatile territory
- Van Dijk: "I should have scored"
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.