DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Southampton sign Nathan Redmond
- Fonte and Cedric help Portugal to Euro 2016 quarter-finals
- Davis admits "it wasn't meant to be" after brave Northern Ireland's Euro 2016 exit
- Davis aiming to carry on Northern Ireland's Euro 2016 fairytale
- Saints to feel repercussions of Brexit
- Davis pumped for Wales showdown
- Puel favourite for Southampton job
- Long hoping to write a new chapter
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.