Adkins insists Davis is available to play

Daily Echo: Steven Davis Steven Davis

SAINTS boss Nigel Adkins has dismissed Rangers chief executive Charles Green's suggestions that the newco club's players were not free to sign for new teams.

Adkins has signed former Gers skipper Steve Davis and is "certain" of the validity of the contract, declaring that he might even play him in tomorrow's Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup.

"I've seen reports about that but we're 100 per cent certain that Steven Davis is a Southampton player," he said.

"Everything is organised, everything is done and he will play at the weekend.

"He has got a little injury he is recovering from that he got last season at Rangers, but he is running around, kicking a football on the training round.

"We won't risk him at the weekend, we'll make sure he is right, but he is 100% a Southampton player and if he is fit, he could play tomorrow."

Comments (29)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:28pm Fri 13 Jul 12

SaintsFTW says...

hmmm, convenient that he has this injury me thinks :-)
hmmm, convenient that he has this injury me thinks :-) SaintsFTW
  • Score: 0

5:40pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Fatty x Ford Worker says...

Slim Jim is still available!
Slim Jim is still available! Fatty x Ford Worker
  • Score: 0

5:48pm Fri 13 Jul 12

jonny-shuttle says...

he's a great signing
he's a great signing jonny-shuttle
  • Score: 0

5:53pm Fri 13 Jul 12

arm chair fan says...

intresting to see who does get a game tomorrow(and a trip to france) guessing that those who played in the 21s miss out!!! ie shaw and stephens will play and tour dickenson and barney miss out? likewise, ward prowse did not play . i believe nigel rates these lads very highly.
intresting to see who does get a game tomorrow(and a trip to france) guessing that those who played in the 21s miss out!!! ie shaw and stephens will play and tour dickenson and barney miss out? likewise, ward prowse did not play . i believe nigel rates these lads very highly. arm chair fan
  • Score: 0

6:03pm Fri 13 Jul 12

arm chair fan says...

arm chair fan wrote:
intresting to see who does get a game tomorrow(and a trip to france) guessing that those who played in the 21s miss out!!! ie shaw and stephens will play and tour dickenson and barney miss out? likewise, ward prowse did not play . i believe nigel rates these lads very highly.
sorry! dickson.we can include callum chambers in this, and on the other side j forte
[quote][p][bold]arm chair fan[/bold] wrote: intresting to see who does get a game tomorrow(and a trip to france) guessing that those who played in the 21s miss out!!! ie shaw and stephens will play and tour dickenson and barney miss out? likewise, ward prowse did not play . i believe nigel rates these lads very highly.[/p][/quote]sorry! dickson.we can include callum chambers in this, and on the other side j forte arm chair fan
  • Score: 0

6:33pm Fri 13 Jul 12

long memory says...

"We won't risk him at the weekend,will make sure he is right ,but he is a 100% Southampton player,and if he is fit,he could play tomorrow". Have I been drinking too much?
"We won't risk him at the weekend,will make sure he is right ,but he is a 100% Southampton player,and if he is fit,he could play tomorrow". Have I been drinking too much? long memory
  • Score: 0

6:45pm Fri 13 Jul 12

slugger says...

in a legal fight between mr green and signore cortese i know who my money's on !
in a legal fight between mr green and signore cortese i know who my money's on ! slugger
  • Score: 0

6:48pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Fatty x Ford Worker says...

long memory wrote:
"We won't risk him at the weekend,will make sure he is right ,but he is a 100% Southampton player,and if he is fit,he could play tomorrow". Have I been drinking too much?
Hey you Jimmy welcome to Glasby!
[quote][p][bold]long memory[/bold] wrote: "We won't risk him at the weekend,will make sure he is right ,but he is a 100% Southampton player,and if he is fit,he could play tomorrow". Have I been drinking too much?[/p][/quote]Hey you Jimmy welcome to Glasby! Fatty x Ford Worker
  • Score: 0

6:51pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Fatty x Ford Worker says...

Rangers now in the Scots 3rd Division!
Rangers now in the Scots 3rd Division! Fatty x Ford Worker
  • Score: 0

7:40pm Fri 13 Jul 12

billythesaint says...

He won't be risked but is playing? He's signed but he hasn't? You little tease Mr. Adkins! Can't wait for tomorrow. Two and a quarter hours of football against Champs League opposition, the Olympic torch coming through and it all wraps up just in time for a good booze session in town and beautiful weather Sunday. COYR
He won't be risked but is playing? He's signed but he hasn't? You little tease Mr. Adkins! Can't wait for tomorrow. Two and a quarter hours of football against Champs League opposition, the Olympic torch coming through and it all wraps up just in time for a good booze session in town and beautiful weather Sunday. COYR billythesaint
  • Score: 0

9:00pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be. Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 0

9:20pm Fri 13 Jul 12

slugger says...

Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
still a bargain if the worst happens imo !
[quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.[/p][/quote]still a bargain if the worst happens imo ! slugger
  • Score: 0

9:45pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

slugger wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
still a bargain if the worst happens imo !
Yep, hence no need to worry.
[quote][p][bold]slugger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.[/p][/quote]still a bargain if the worst happens imo ![/p][/quote]Yep, hence no need to worry. Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 0

10:04pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Baddesley Bill says...

Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
slugger wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
still a bargain if the worst happens imo !
Yep, hence no need to worry.
One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?
[quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slugger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.[/p][/quote]still a bargain if the worst happens imo ![/p][/quote]Yep, hence no need to worry.[/p][/quote]One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet? Baddesley Bill
  • Score: 0

10:29pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

Baddesley Bill wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
slugger wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
still a bargain if the worst happens imo !
Yep, hence no need to worry.
One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?
I thought that problem had been resolved? Buttner said it had. Has he not signed yet?

Butland sounds promising if expensive. We need a young quality keeper brought into succeed Kelv when the time is right. Surely one of the ideas of building a quality young team is that they play together for many years.
[quote][p][bold]Baddesley Bill[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slugger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.[/p][/quote]still a bargain if the worst happens imo ![/p][/quote]Yep, hence no need to worry.[/p][/quote]One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?[/p][/quote]I thought that problem had been resolved? Buttner said it had. Has he not signed yet? Butland sounds promising if expensive. We need a young quality keeper brought into succeed Kelv when the time is right. Surely one of the ideas of building a quality young team is that they play together for many years. Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 0

11:11pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Baddesley Bill says...

Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
Baddesley Bill wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
slugger wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
still a bargain if the worst happens imo !
Yep, hence no need to worry.
One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?
I thought that problem had been resolved? Buttner said it had. Has he not signed yet?

Butland sounds promising if expensive. We need a young quality keeper brought into succeed Kelv when the time is right. Surely one of the ideas of building a quality young team is that they play together for many years.
Where have you been Seedhouse?...Romsey publicans have been up in arms of late...there is currently a "save our pubs...find Seedhouse" campaign around the Romsey area in fact...the White Horse is on its knees...Beggars Fair was bally close to cancellation...you ok...or are you just spending the summer in your Monte Carlo retreat? :O)
[quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baddesley Bill[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slugger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.[/p][/quote]still a bargain if the worst happens imo ![/p][/quote]Yep, hence no need to worry.[/p][/quote]One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?[/p][/quote]I thought that problem had been resolved? Buttner said it had. Has he not signed yet? Butland sounds promising if expensive. We need a young quality keeper brought into succeed Kelv when the time is right. Surely one of the ideas of building a quality young team is that they play together for many years.[/p][/quote]Where have you been Seedhouse?...Romsey publicans have been up in arms of late...there is currently a "save our pubs...find Seedhouse" campaign around the Romsey area in fact...the White Horse is on its knees...Beggars Fair was bally close to cancellation...you ok...or are you just spending the summer in your Monte Carlo retreat? :O) Baddesley Bill
  • Score: 0

11:51pm Fri 13 Jul 12

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

Baddesley Bill wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
Baddesley Bill wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
slugger wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
still a bargain if the worst happens imo !
Yep, hence no need to worry.
One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?
I thought that problem had been resolved? Buttner said it had. Has he not signed yet?

Butland sounds promising if expensive. We need a young quality keeper brought into succeed Kelv when the time is right. Surely one of the ideas of building a quality young team is that they play together for many years.
Where have you been Seedhouse?...Romsey publicans have been up in arms of late...there is currently a "save our pubs...find Seedhouse" campaign around the Romsey area in fact...the White Horse is on its knees...Beggars Fair was bally close to cancellation...you ok...or are you just spending the summer in your Monte Carlo retreat? :O)
Been fishing :)
[quote][p][bold]Baddesley Bill[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baddesley Bill[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slugger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.[/p][/quote]still a bargain if the worst happens imo ![/p][/quote]Yep, hence no need to worry.[/p][/quote]One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?[/p][/quote]I thought that problem had been resolved? Buttner said it had. Has he not signed yet? Butland sounds promising if expensive. We need a young quality keeper brought into succeed Kelv when the time is right. Surely one of the ideas of building a quality young team is that they play together for many years.[/p][/quote]Where have you been Seedhouse?...Romsey publicans have been up in arms of late...there is currently a "save our pubs...find Seedhouse" campaign around the Romsey area in fact...the White Horse is on its knees...Beggars Fair was bally close to cancellation...you ok...or are you just spending the summer in your Monte Carlo retreat? :O)[/p][/quote]Been fishing :) Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 0

11:53pm Fri 13 Jul 12

circa 66 saint says...

i would just like to bring to your attention to a post i made last night.


i would just like to say that because of a body of water that prevents me from being a S.T. holder, i and others like me strassie,norwegian mush and all other overseas saints should not be treated as second class citizens. because our opinions have to travel over the high seas they should be treated with due respect.
of course i realise that all you S.T. holders will probably ignore this post anyway.

anyway puppysaint graciously afforded us the status of honourary S.T. holders and welcomed us into his ranks.

because of this my son and myself are going to S.M.S. tomorrow to enjoy an evening of good football, good banter and to watch some guy with a big lighter run around the stadium, oh and as my boy say's get rat ars'd whatever that is.
i would just like to bring to your attention to a post i made last night. i would just like to say that because of a body of water that prevents me from being a S.T. holder, i and others like me strassie,norwegian mush and all other overseas saints should not be treated as second class citizens. because our opinions have to travel over the high seas they should be treated with due respect. of course i realise that all you S.T. holders will probably ignore this post anyway. anyway puppysaint graciously afforded us the status of honourary S.T. holders and welcomed us into his ranks. because of this my son and myself are going to S.M.S. tomorrow to enjoy an evening of good football, good banter and to watch some guy with a big lighter run around the stadium, oh and as my boy say's get rat ars'd whatever that is. circa 66 saint
  • Score: 0

12:18am Sat 14 Jul 12

hedge end bob says...

circa 66 saint wrote:
i would just like to bring to your attention to a post i made last night.


i would just like to say that because of a body of water that prevents me from being a S.T. holder, i and others like me strassie,norwegian mush and all other overseas saints should not be treated as second class citizens. because our opinions have to travel over the high seas they should be treated with due respect.
of course i realise that all you S.T. holders will probably ignore this post anyway.

anyway puppysaint graciously afforded us the status of honourary S.T. holders and welcomed us into his ranks.

because of this my son and myself are going to S.M.S. tomorrow to enjoy an evening of good football, good banter and to watch some guy with a big lighter run around the stadium, oh and as my boy say's get rat ars'd whatever that is.
HI , where do you get the idea that i am a better fan than you ?, i have been a season ticket holder through the bad and the good but that dont make me better than you. You say you are going to take your son to the games tomorrow, great. To me your a fan mate you will be there to remember MARKUS, the man that saved this club. I will state now that everyone who has bought a S T this year WILL NOT BE THERE because they have only bought a ST to watch Man Manure, Chelski, Arsehole and so on.
You and your son will be my equal tomorrow so please no more us and them, we all support our local team, or should do. Enjoy the games and get rat assed.
[quote][p][bold]circa 66 saint[/bold] wrote: i would just like to bring to your attention to a post i made last night. i would just like to say that because of a body of water that prevents me from being a S.T. holder, i and others like me strassie,norwegian mush and all other overseas saints should not be treated as second class citizens. because our opinions have to travel over the high seas they should be treated with due respect. of course i realise that all you S.T. holders will probably ignore this post anyway. anyway puppysaint graciously afforded us the status of honourary S.T. holders and welcomed us into his ranks. because of this my son and myself are going to S.M.S. tomorrow to enjoy an evening of good football, good banter and to watch some guy with a big lighter run around the stadium, oh and as my boy say's get rat ars'd whatever that is.[/p][/quote]HI , where do you get the idea that i am a better fan than you ?, i have been a season ticket holder through the bad and the good but that dont make me better than you. You say you are going to take your son to the games tomorrow, great. To me your a fan mate you will be there to remember MARKUS, the man that saved this club. I will state now that everyone who has bought a S T this year WILL NOT BE THERE because they have only bought a ST to watch Man Manure, Chelski, Arsehole and so on. You and your son will be my equal tomorrow so please no more us and them, we all support our local team, or should do. Enjoy the games and get rat assed. hedge end bob
  • Score: 0

12:28am Sat 14 Jul 12

hedge end bob says...

The Daily Star has just stated on NEWSNOW that we HAVE signed Nathaniel Coylne , Crystal palace 's right back FOR 1.5 MILLION on a three year deal.
The Daily Star has just stated on NEWSNOW that we HAVE signed Nathaniel Coylne , Crystal palace 's right back FOR 1.5 MILLION on a three year deal. hedge end bob
  • Score: 0

12:34am Sat 14 Jul 12

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

hedge end bob wrote:
The Daily Star has just stated on NEWSNOW that we HAVE signed Nathaniel Coylne , Crystal palace 's right back FOR 1.5 MILLION on a three year deal.
Does the 1.5m include the 3rd party? :)
[quote][p][bold]hedge end bob[/bold] wrote: The Daily Star has just stated on NEWSNOW that we HAVE signed Nathaniel Coylne , Crystal palace 's right back FOR 1.5 MILLION on a three year deal.[/p][/quote]Does the 1.5m include the 3rd party? :) Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 0

12:34am Sat 14 Jul 12

hedge end bob says...

NATHANIEL CLYNE
NATHANIEL CLYNE hedge end bob
  • Score: 0

12:35am Sat 14 Jul 12

circa 66 saint says...

hedge end bob that post was an on going tongue in cheek aimed at certain new S.T. holders and in no way is to be taken seriously.


the punchline being does the hythe ferry get into town quay at ten to or ten past the hour

and yes bob i am a true fan and have been since 1966 and in my opinion the past 3 seasons have equalled almost any of the other 46 i have been a saint
hedge end bob that post was an on going tongue in cheek aimed at certain new S.T. holders and in no way is to be taken seriously. the punchline being does the hythe ferry get into town quay at ten to or ten past the hour and yes bob i am a true fan and have been since 1966 and in my opinion the past 3 seasons have equalled almost any of the other 46 i have been a saint circa 66 saint
  • Score: 0

12:38am Sat 14 Jul 12

hedge end bob says...

circa 66 saint wrote:
hedge end bob that post was an on going tongue in cheek aimed at certain new S.T. holders and in no way is to be taken seriously.


the punchline being does the hythe ferry get into town quay at ten to or ten past the hour

and yes bob i am a true fan and have been since 1966 and in my opinion the past 3 seasons have equalled almost any of the other 46 i have been a saint
BLOOBY WINE i'm readin three pages
[quote][p][bold]circa 66 saint[/bold] wrote: hedge end bob that post was an on going tongue in cheek aimed at certain new S.T. holders and in no way is to be taken seriously. the punchline being does the hythe ferry get into town quay at ten to or ten past the hour and yes bob i am a true fan and have been since 1966 and in my opinion the past 3 seasons have equalled almost any of the other 46 i have been a saint[/p][/quote]BLOOBY WINE i'm readin three pages hedge end bob
  • Score: 0

8:38am Sat 14 Jul 12

Rob The Saint NOT in NZ says...

hedge end bob wrote:
circa 66 saint wrote:
hedge end bob that post was an on going tongue in cheek aimed at certain new S.T. holders and in no way is to be taken seriously.


the punchline being does the hythe ferry get into town quay at ten to or ten past the hour

and yes bob i am a true fan and have been since 1966 and in my opinion the past 3 seasons have equalled almost any of the other 46 i have been a saint
BLOOBY WINE i'm readin three pages
I'm getting a bit concerned since I've been back in Blighty about all these people holding Sanitary Towels.

Have I missed some strange new fetish while I've been away?

If so, I'm glad as it all sounds rather unhealthy & a bit weird if you ask me.

Let's get back to an era when men were men for goodness sake & forget all this metrosexualism.
[quote][p][bold]hedge end bob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]circa 66 saint[/bold] wrote: hedge end bob that post was an on going tongue in cheek aimed at certain new S.T. holders and in no way is to be taken seriously. the punchline being does the hythe ferry get into town quay at ten to or ten past the hour and yes bob i am a true fan and have been since 1966 and in my opinion the past 3 seasons have equalled almost any of the other 46 i have been a saint[/p][/quote]BLOOBY WINE i'm readin three pages[/p][/quote]I'm getting a bit concerned since I've been back in Blighty about all these people holding Sanitary Towels. Have I missed some strange new fetish while I've been away? If so, I'm glad as it all sounds rather unhealthy & a bit weird if you ask me. Let's get back to an era when men were men for goodness sake & forget all this metrosexualism. Rob The Saint NOT in NZ
  • Score: 0

10:44am Sat 14 Jul 12

montecristosaint says...

Baddesley Bill wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
slugger wrote:
Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.
still a bargain if the worst happens imo !
Yep, hence no need to worry.
One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?
you getting worried Baddesley Bill its been a week at lest since the hitch to the Buttner deal was announced and not a word from Saints one way or another. Don't think NC would be all that amused to know he was suspected of being a member of the Mafia either..he cant be as the third party would have had an offer he couldnt refuse end of..
[quote][p][bold]Baddesley Bill[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slugger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: He is signed and our player. The argument is whether we have to pay any money for him. His Oldco contract apparently has a release fee of £1.6m so if we lose the argument, which I doubt, that is what the cost will be.[/p][/quote]still a bargain if the worst happens imo ![/p][/quote]Yep, hence no need to worry.[/p][/quote]One down...bagged..and a Saint...when the "third party" at Vitesse wakes up tomorrow with the horses head, there will be another...any news on a second goalkeeper yet?[/p][/quote]you getting worried Baddesley Bill its been a week at lest since the hitch to the Buttner deal was announced and not a word from Saints one way or another. Don't think NC would be all that amused to know he was suspected of being a member of the Mafia either..he cant be as the third party would have had an offer he couldnt refuse end of.. montecristosaint
  • Score: 0

11:37am Sat 14 Jul 12

dadofmy3sons says...

circa 66 saint wrote:
i would just like to bring to your attention to a post i made last night.


i would just like to say that because of a body of water that prevents me from being a S.T. holder, i and others like me strassie,norwegian mush and all other overseas saints should not be treated as second class citizens. because our opinions have to travel over the high seas they should be treated with due respect.
of course i realise that all you S.T. holders will probably ignore this post anyway.

anyway puppysaint graciously afforded us the status of honourary S.T. holders and welcomed us into his ranks.

because of this my son and myself are going to S.M.S. tomorrow to enjoy an evening of good football, good banter and to watch some guy with a big lighter run around the stadium, oh and as my boy say's get rat ars'd whatever that is.
well ok but......where does it stop ?
And I have to admit that I too amm going to get rat ars'ed, unless i only get bungalowed or just slightly off my nut !
didn't realise what time todays kick off was until I looked at my ticket this morning !
[quote][p][bold]circa 66 saint[/bold] wrote: i would just like to bring to your attention to a post i made last night. i would just like to say that because of a body of water that prevents me from being a S.T. holder, i and others like me strassie,norwegian mush and all other overseas saints should not be treated as second class citizens. because our opinions have to travel over the high seas they should be treated with due respect. of course i realise that all you S.T. holders will probably ignore this post anyway. anyway puppysaint graciously afforded us the status of honourary S.T. holders and welcomed us into his ranks. because of this my son and myself are going to S.M.S. tomorrow to enjoy an evening of good football, good banter and to watch some guy with a big lighter run around the stadium, oh and as my boy say's get rat ars'd whatever that is.[/p][/quote]well ok but......where does it stop ? And I have to admit that I too amm going to get rat ars'ed, unless i only get bungalowed or just slightly off my nut ! didn't realise what time todays kick off was until I looked at my ticket this morning ! dadofmy3sons
  • Score: 0

3:46am Sun 15 Jul 12

oregonsaint says...

long memory wrote:
"We won't risk him at the weekend,will make sure he is right ,but he is a 100% Southampton player,and if he is fit,he could play tomorrow". Have I been drinking too much?
Probably, as I have, but this is footie speak, which rarely makes much sense.
[quote][p][bold]long memory[/bold] wrote: "We won't risk him at the weekend,will make sure he is right ,but he is a 100% Southampton player,and if he is fit,he could play tomorrow". Have I been drinking too much?[/p][/quote]Probably, as I have, but this is footie speak, which rarely makes much sense. oregonsaint
  • Score: 0

9:03am Mon 16 Jul 12

Alicesdad says...

SaintsFTW wrote:
hmmm, convenient that he has this injury me thinks :-)
You may have a point there. I'll believe it when I see him on our shirt, on our pitch in a real match.

In the meantime all that's happening is that somewhere, lawyers are making money.
[quote][p][bold]SaintsFTW[/bold] wrote: hmmm, convenient that he has this injury me thinks :-)[/p][/quote]You may have a point there. I'll believe it when I see him on our shirt, on our pitch in a real match. In the meantime all that's happening is that somewhere, lawyers are making money. Alicesdad
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree