© Press Association 2014
Police launch Lords expenses probe
Police have launched an inquiry into the House of Lords after Lord Hanningfield w as found to have claimed a £300 allowance for days on which he did no parliamentary work.
- Farage confident as polls close
- Keeper stable after rhino incident
- PM: Miliband got 'pasting' over tax
- Towie Gemma flees Celebrity jungle
- Lotto: changing lives for 20 years
- Klass slams Miliband tax policy
- Synagogue victim 'wanted peace'
- Duck cull starts at bird flu farm
- Killer's husband blames experts
- April parents 'glad' house is gone
- 'Stained glass ceiling' shattered
- School 'devastated' by crash deaths
- Moves to clamp down on bird flu
- Britain is back, insists Cameron
- Crash teens 'wonderful people'
- World leaders condemn IS beheading
- PM: New economic disaster looming
- PM warns Putin over Ukraine crisis
- 'Idle' comet probe 'a huge success'
- Stars join forces for Band Aid song
- Serial killer jailed for 37 years
- Ennis-Hill abuse tweets probed
- William and Kate steal the show
- Elderly 'hide limited energy use'
- Jihadists face being made stateless
- Motorway U-turn lorry driver banned
- Shopkeeper fends off machete raider
- Philae probe location 'a problem'
- Labour to crack down on tax cheats
- 'Dentist alert' patient death probe