NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR THE VARIATION OF A PREMISES LICENCENotice ID:
LICENSING ACT 2003
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR THE VARIATION OF A PREMISES LICENCE
I, SIRAJUL ISLAM, Hereby give notice that I have applied to Southampton City Council for grant of a premises licence under part 3 of the Licensing Act 2003, as follows: Postal address of premises: Buddha Lounge, 3 Winchester Street, Southampton, SO15 2EL.
1. Extend trading hours to: 2am Mon - Thu 3am Fri and Sat. 1am Sun.
2. Extend times to play live music and dance to:1.30am Mon-Thu. 2.30am Fri and Sat. 12.30 Sun.
3. Extend times to play recorded music to 2am Mon-Thu. 3am Fri-Sat. 1am Sun.
4. Extend anything similar to live music, recorded music or performances of dance to: 1.30am Mon-Thu. 2.30am Fri-Sun.
5. Extend late night refreshment hours to 2am Mon-Thu. 3am Fri-Sat. 1am Sun.
6. Extend the sale of alcohol to 1.30am Mon-Thu. 2.30am Fri-Sat. 1am Sun.
7. Extend the times for the above activities on Bank Holidays.
The relevant licensing authority is Southampton City Council, and the statutory register may be inspected at their Licensing Office at the Civic Centre, Southampton SO14 7LY between 09:00 and 12:00 or between 14:00 and 16:00, Mondays to Fridays, or on the internet at www.southampton.govuk/la03register
Any representations by an interested party or a relevant authority must be made in writing to the Licensing Team, Southampton City Council, PO Box 1767, Southampton SO18 9LA so as to be received by them between the 18th March 2016 and 15th April 2016.
Please note that it is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and, on summary conviction for the offence, a person is liable to a fine not exceeding level five on the standard scale (currently £5000).
Dated: 4th April 2016
Signed: Page Gulliford and Gregory
9 Cumberland Place