MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR MAITENANCE DREDGE AND DISPOSAL FOR BP OIL OK LTD FOR HAMBLE JETTY AND APPROACHESNotice ID: BOU0112868
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR MAITENANCE DREDGE AND DISPOSAL FOR BP OIL OK LTD FOR HAMBLE JETTY AND APPROACHES
Notice is hereby given that BP Oil UK Ltd has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake maintenance dredge and disposal at Hamble jetty and approaches. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Southampton Central Library, Civic Centre, Southampton, S014 7LW.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/ MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/sea rch?area=3 and accessing the" make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2016/00341;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 24th February 2017
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.