APPLICATION FOR PONTOON RECONFIGURATION AND PILING AT HAMRLE POINT MARINANotice ID: BOU0205818
APPLICATION FOR PONTOON RECONFIBURATION AND PILIN8 AT HAMBLE POINT MARINA
Notice is hereby given that MDL Marina LTD has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake pontoon reconfiguration and piling. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Hamble Point Marina Office, Hamble Point, School Lane, Hamble, Southampton, S0314NB. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at http://www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by: -
Visiting the MMO public register at http://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3
and accessing the 'make a comment' section of case reference MLA/2017/00152:However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE47YH
In all cases, correspondence must
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 17.06.2017
- Quote the case reference; and
- Quote the case reference; and -include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.