PUBLIC NOTICE OF AN APPLICATION TO VARY A PREMISES UCENCE UNDER SECTION 34 OFTHE LICENSING ACT 2003Notice ID: BOU0601131
PUBLIC NOTICE OF AN APPLICATION TO VARY A PREMISES UCENCE UNDER SECTION 34 OFTHE LICENSING ACT 2003
Notice is hereby given that an application was made to Southampton City Council to vary a premises licence under the above Act on 26th April 2018.
Applicant: Shell UK Oil Products Limited
Address of premises: Shell Hampton Park, 197 Burgess Road, Southampton, SO 17 ITU.
Proposed variation to the licensable activities:
1. Update the site name to Shell Wait rose Hampton Park.
2. Change the internal layout of the premise and therefore update the plan attached to the premises licence.
3. Extend the Sale of Alcohol hours and opening hours to 24 hours per say, seven days per week.
4. Add the provision of Late Night Refreshment 23.00-05.00 hours each day.
5. Remove a condition from the premises licence.
6. Amend existing conditions on the premises licence to reflect updated wording.
The postal address of the Licensing Authority where the register is kept and the application may be inspected (between 09.00-12.00 or 14.00-16.00, Mondays to Fridays) is The Licensing Department, Southampton City Council, Civic Centre, Southampton, SOI4 7LY or on the internet www.southampton.gov.uk/la03register. Any person wishing to make representations on this matter shall give notice, in writing, stating the nature and grounds for making such representations to The Licensing Officer at the following address; The Licensing Team, Southampton City Council, Po Box 1767, Southampton, SO 18 9LA within 28 days of the date of this notice - by the 24th May 2018. It is an offence to make a false statement in or in connection with an application. Those who make a false statement may be liable on summary conviction to a fine of any amount
Lockett & Co-duh/ authorised agents