AN “IRRESPONSIBLE” Southampton prankster could face prison after he was found guilty of breaking into the Big Brother house during a live eviction.

Alistair Law, also known as Ally, and co-defendant Ryan Taylor, 25, twice gained access to Elstree Film Studios, in Borehamwood, where the show was being filmed.

At St Albans Magistrates Court, Law, of Hepworth Close, Southampton, and Taylor, of Lichfield Road, Walsall, denied two counts of aggravated trespass but were convicted by magistrates.


The court heard that after getting into the premises, concerned contestants, such as dancer Wayne Sleep, actress Jess Impiazzi and Boyzone’s Shane Lynch, alerted Channel 5 production staff.

An emergency security protocol was put in place to protect the housemates and the audience, which in turn caused a significant amount of disruption.

Ally Law and BMX rider Ryan Taylor at the Oasis. Picture: ALLY LAW/YOUTUBEAlly Law and BMX rider Ryan Taylor at the Oasis. Picture: ALLY LAW/YOUTUBE

The house was put on lockdown and window shutters were deployed. Police attended and both Law and Taylor were arrested.

On both occasions Law, 27, and Taylor recorded themselves inside the house on GoPro cameras and their phones.

The videos were then uploaded to the video sharing platform and viewed by millions.

The series, which was the show’s last after originally airing in 2001, was eventually won by Coronation Street star Ryan Thomas.

Law, a former Oasis Academy Mayfield pupil, rose to prominence after videoing himself scaling Dumbleton Towers, Thornhill, in December 2015.


Earlier this year Law, who also carried stayed in The Quays Swimming & Diving Complex overnight, was banned from Chelsea’s home ground Stamford Bridge as well as a number of other high profile destinations, including Alton Towers, after getting their buildings.

Law has more than two million subscribers to his channel on YouTube.

Law and Taylor are due to appear at the same court on March 5 to be sentenced and were both remanded on unconditional bail.

Hertsmere Chief Inspector Steven O’Keeffe said: “Their actions were ill-thought out and irresponsible, especially at a time when the UK’s terrorism threat level was, and is, graded as severe.

“They are putting themselves in grave danger by choosing to climb on structures that are not designed to take the weight of a person, and while this is light-hearted now it could quickly turn into a tragedy.”