The following cases have been heard at Southampton Magistrates' Court...

KEVIN HOOLE, 40, of Everton Road, Hordle admitted causing criminal damage to a porch window in New Milton to the value of £300. He also pleaded guilty to stalking. He was given a two-year community order with 15 rehabilitation days and 120 hours of unpaid work. Hoole was also ordered to pay £200 compensation, an £80 fine, £85 court costs and a £114 surcharge. 

SAMUEL CHARLETON, 30, of Lawn Road, Southampton pleaded guilty to two counts of assault by beating in Lymington and Southampton as well as racially or religiously aggravated harassment, alarm or distress. He was given a 12-month conditional discharge on the public order offence and was remanded in custody to appear at the same court on October 26 for sentencing on the assault matters. 

DANIEL CARTER, 38, of Treviglio Close, Romsey admitted assault by beating of an emergency worker in Romsey. He was given a one-year community order with 20 rehabilitation days. He must pay £50 compensation and a £200 fine.

Read our latest round-up here

MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER, 77, of Copeland Road, Southampton was found guilty of driving without insurance on Marlborough Road, Southampton. He was driving a Vauxhall Insignia at the time. Christopher was fined £150 and received six penalty points. He must pay court costs of £620 and a £34 surcharge. 

MITCHELL COOPER, 38, of Hillyfields, Nursling pleaded guilty to failing to stop after a road accident, driving whilst disqualified, failing to provide a name or address as the driver of a vehicle alleged to have been driven dangerously or carelessly, failing to give information relating to the identification of a driver, driving without due care and attention and driving without insurance. He was granted bail to appear at the same court on October 30 for sentencing. 

FIONA POPLETT, 46, of John Street, Southampton pleaded guilty to drink driving a Black Fiat 500 on Shirley Road. She was caught with 104 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath. Poplett was bailed to appear at the same court on November 24 for sentencing.