BUSH Hill produced the stand-out result of the Hampshire Premier League Senior Division over the weekend, demolishing high-riding Locks Heath 7-0.

Perry Harding plundered a hat-trick, Mark Barker grabbed two on his debut and there was one apiece for Jack Jewell and Cain Prentice at Mansel Park.

The win pushes the reigning league champions up to fourth spot in the league table.

They sit five points behind leaders Paulsgrove, who head Locks Heath on goal difference. Locks Heath, though, have played six games more.

To complete a triumphant weekend for Bush Hill, their reserves ran out handsome 4-1 victors over at Brading Town in the Hampshire FA Intermediate Cup quarter-finals.

Kieran Yandell took centre stage, hitting a hat-trick for the merry Millbrook boys, backed by a Liam Collymore single.

Third-placed Stockbridge, who have applied for Step 6 football next season, spurned the chance to join the HPL Senior pacemakers on 37 points when beaten 3-2 at home by Liss Athletic.

Liam Duffal (pen) and Mark Gardner found the target for Stockbridge, but they were eclipsed by two goals from Liss’s Reece Lewis and one from David Harding.

Clanfield enjoyed a 3-0 success over second-to-bottom Colden Common at Peel Park through Alex Shephard, Darren Ferguson and Michael Newman. Overton won by an identical margin at Fleetlands – Dave Parry netting a brace for the visitors and Josh Smith rounding things off.

In HPL Division One, leaders Lyndhurst won a nine-goal thriller 6-3 at Michelmersh & Timsbury.

Elliot Weaver bagged a hat-trick for Lyndhurst and player-secretary Paul Abrahams found the net twice. Josh Daley was also on target.

Second-placed Netley Central Sports powered to a 4-0 win at Headley United, fuelled by goals from Charlie Hinge (2), Kristian Pell and Charlie Miles.

Hayling United’s much delayed fourth round tie against Montefiore Halls in the Hampshire FA Intermediate Cup finally got the go-ahead.

And the Students proved no match for the Humbugs as Hayling ran out convincing 4-1 winners.

Jason Turpin opened the scoring on 14 minutes and was followed onto the scoresheet by Matthew Low, an own goal and Liam Jerram.

It sets up a mouth-watering derby against Clanfield on Saturday in the quarter-finals.