THREE men accused of murdering a Southampton teenager are due to appear at Winchester Crown Court on Monday.

Dawid Such suffered serious injuries in an incident at Langhorn Road last Sunday.

The 19-year-old, described as "kind and caring", was rushed to hospital but could not be saved.

Police have since been carrying out extensive operations in and around the city.

Below is everything we know so far as the investigation continues:

What happened?

Just after midday last Sunday, Dawid was rushed to hospital after suffering a puncture wound to his lower back.

Daily Echo: Police at the scene of the incident in Langhorn Road, Southampton.Police at the scene of the incident in Langhorn Road, Southampton.

The incident was described at the time as a "serious assault", but upon arrival at hospital the teenager was pronounced dead and a murder investigation was launched.

During the first part of the investigation Langhorn Road residents were not allowed to enter their own homes without being escorted by police.

Has anyone been arrested?

Four men have been charged in connection with the alleged murder.

Ken Mulangala, 20, of Warren Avenue in Southampton, has been charged with murder.

Jordan Gregory Matthews, 20, of Estridge Close in Bursledon, has been charged with murder.

Donovan Neil Thomas, 35, of Norwood High Street in London, has been charged with murder.

Billy McIntyre, aged 23, of Millbrook Road East in Southampton, has been charged with assisting an offender.

All four men appeared at Southampton Magistrates' Court on Friday. None of them entered a plea and a further hearing is due to take place Winchester Crown Court on Monday.

Daily Echo: Police at Lemarechal Avenue.Police at Lemarechal Avenue.

Two other people have also been arrested in connection with Dawid's death.

A 46-year-old Bursledon man was detained on suspicion of murder and assisting an offender. He has since been released on conditional bail until August 21.

On Wednesday, a 35-year-old Southampton woman was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.

Where have police been spotted after the incident?

A crime scene remained in place on Langhorn Road throughout Sunday and Monday.

Meanwhile, armed police were spotted at a property on Le Marechal Avenue, Bursledon, and officers also attended an address on Westfield Road, Hamble.

Daily Echo: Police investigating the incident forced their way into a property at Blendworth Lane.Police investigating the incident forced their way into a property at Blendworth Lane.

On Monday a forced entry took place at a house in Blendworth Lane, Southampton, with officers seen "bashing the door open". Reports say they left with evidence bags.

How was a shooting in Chelsea linked to the investigation?

On Tuesday it was revealed that the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) had begun an investigation following an incident in Chelsea on Sunday, the day of the teenager's death.

A car believed to be connected to the incident was stopped by armed response vehicles.

During the incident at the junction of King's Road and Beaufort Street, SW3, a single shot was fired from a police firearm, causing a hand injury to one of the men in the car. His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.

Meanwhile, three other men in the vehicle were arrested at the scene.

How has the community reacted to the Langhorn Road incident?

Dal Soomal, who lives at Harefield Road, just behind the scene, said: “It is terrifying. He was only 19. That is the same age as me. I pray for his family.”

Faheem Tanoli, who lives just 200 metres from the scene, added: "When something so serious happens it is quite distressing.”

Swaythling councillor Lorna Fielker, was shocked to hear the teenager had died and said her thoughts were with his friends and family.

Fellow councillor and Safer City boss Matt Ranyard added: “This is a tragic event and our thoughts go out to the family and friends of this young man."

Daily Echo: Four men charged in connection with the incident are due to appear at Winchester Crown Court.Four men charged in connection with the incident are due to appear at Winchester Crown Court.

A GoFundMe has been launched to raise money towards the cost of Dawid's funeral.

Beata Wochna, a family friend who set up the fundraiser, said: "Dawid was the most genuine, kind and caring young man, who sadly leaves behind his loving family."

Soon after the incident, police expressed their condolences to Dawid's family.

Detective Chief Inspector Danielle Daltrey said officers were carrying out enquiries to establish the exact circumstances of what happened.

Detective Chief Inspector Rod Kenny added: "We are really keen to hear from anyone who may have been in the area at the time of the incident."

Anyone with information can call Hampshire police on 101, quoting reference number 44220297473.

A message from the Editor

Thank you for reading this article - we appreciate your support in reading the Daily Echo.

Subscribing to the Echo means you have unrestricted access to the latest news, features and Saints coverage - all with an advertising-light website.

You will also have full access to Saintsplus, your new home for Southampton FC tactical analysis, features and much, much more.

Don't take my word for it - subscribe here to see for yourself.

Follow the latest breaking news in the Southampton area by joining our Facebook group - Southampton News - Breaking News and Incidents

Follow the latest court and crime news on our dedicated Facebook group - Hampshire Court and Crime News