When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Two Southampton gardens set ablaze by unattended bonfire
11:50am Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
TWO gardens caught alight when an unattended bonfire flared out of control.
The flames spread from the back yard of a terraced home in Spring Road, Southampton at 10pm on Tuesday. They ignited the neighbouring fence and part of the next door garden.
Crews from Hightown fire station used hose reels to put out the blaze.
Comments are closed on this article.