When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
7:52am Thursday 24th July 2014
IT won’t only be Alastair Cook under the spotlight when the England v India Test series moves onto the outskirts of Southampton this weekend.
9:59pm Tuesday 22nd July 2014
MATT Coles blasted Hampshire’s fastest-ever T20 fifty to keep alive the county’s hopes of a home quarter-final.
10:44pm Tuesday 22nd July 2014
JOS Buttler is set to make his Test debut at The Ageas Bowl following Matt Prior’s decision to stand down for the rest of the season.
5:00am Tuesday 22nd July 2014
Alastair Cook will arrive at Hampshire’s Ageas Bowl later this week experiencing the toughest moments of his professional career.
4:08pm Monday 21st July 2014
Alastair Cook has vowed to carry on as England captain despite presiding over a 95-run defeat to India in the second Investec Test at Lord's.
3:15pm Monday 21st July 2014
England collapsed to a 95-run defeat at Lord’s, to concede a 1-0 Investec series lead and pile ever more pressure on their captain Alastair Cook.
5:00am Monday 21st July 2014
Glenn Maxwell returns to the scene of one of his most explosive innings for Hampshire tomorrow desperate to end his run of low scores.
- Hampshire Cricket ace beaten on Old Tauntonians & Romsey debut
- The greatest escape? Trojans shock leaders to boost survival hopes
- Champs left to rue 'reckless' batting
- Gates crash for leaders
- Aussie prospect unleashes torrent of sixes
- South Australian prospect's maximum blitz
- Harry Hovey: Havant hero
- Batsman hits fourth highest Premier League score of all time
- ECB Southern Electric Premier League leaders held to draw
- St Cross skipper suffer unlucky break
- England pace ace Anderson to learn date of full hearing into 'abuse' and 'pushing' allegations
- COMMENT: Impossible to escape the spectre of Kevin Pietersen
- Pietersen: Relief to be out of the England dressing room
- Former south coast cricketers charged with fixing county match
- Michael Carberry dropped catch costly as England suffer t20 defeat to Sri Lanka
- Pietersen to captain Delhi Daredevils
- Watson laments KP absence
- Kevin Pietersen signs for the Delhi Daredevils in £800,000 Indian Premier League auction
- Piers Morgan wades into the Kevin Pietersen axing row yet again
- ECB sheds light on Pietersen axe
Read the latest edition of The Pink