Comments (65)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:49pm Sun 25 May 14

LeTissiersEarLobe says...

Forgot to buy eggs! Dammit !
Forgot to buy eggs! Dammit ! LeTissiersEarLobe
  • Score: 0

9:50pm Sun 25 May 14

LeTissiersEarLobe says...

But nice legs... can i change my vote?
But nice legs... can i change my vote? LeTissiersEarLobe
  • Score: 4

10:13pm Sun 25 May 14

issacchunt says...

Diane James, a few more candidates like that and I may actually register.
Diane James, a few more candidates like that and I may actually register. issacchunt
  • Score: 3

11:06pm Sun 25 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.
If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -10

11:14pm Sun 25 May 14

Peters567 says...

Farage to stand in Eastleigh 2015! Bring it on!
Farage to stand in Eastleigh 2015! Bring it on! Peters567
  • Score: 5

11:26pm Sun 25 May 14

Peters567 says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.
You can if you wish. Here's to a UKIP victory!
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.[/p][/quote]You can if you wish. Here's to a UKIP victory! Peters567
  • Score: 9

11:29pm Sun 25 May 14

Bobs Your Uncle ? says...

the game is up for shameron , clegoron and the bacon sarnie muncher , nigel is the man.
the game is up for shameron , clegoron and the bacon sarnie muncher , nigel is the man. Bobs Your Uncle ?
  • Score: 1

11:31pm Sun 25 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

Peters567 wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.
You can if you wish. Here's to a UKIP victory!
So you WANT it to be legal for employers to pay as little as they want? You WANT our economy to die? You WANT to lose your human rights? You can if you wish but go to somewhere that already fits those criteria, I would rather HAVE my human rights, minimum legal wage and an economy that isn't dead like Greece's.
[quote][p][bold]Peters567[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.[/p][/quote]You can if you wish. Here's to a UKIP victory![/p][/quote]So you WANT it to be legal for employers to pay as little as they want? You WANT our economy to die? You WANT to lose your human rights? You can if you wish but go to somewhere that already fits those criteria, I would rather HAVE my human rights, minimum legal wage and an economy that isn't dead like Greece's. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -9

11:32pm Sun 25 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

Bobs Your Uncle ? wrote:
the game is up for shameron , clegoron and the bacon sarnie muncher , nigel is the man.
Fuhrage is going to be the DEATH of us all.
[quote][p][bold]Bobs Your Uncle ?[/bold] wrote: the game is up for shameron , clegoron and the bacon sarnie muncher , nigel is the man.[/p][/quote]Fuhrage is going to be the DEATH of us all. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -10

11:36pm Sun 25 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

Fuhrage is a little Hitler and UKIP are his little Nazis.
Fuhrage is a little Hitler and UKIP are his little Nazis. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -11

11:49pm Sun 25 May 14

southy says...

11:07pm

Farage has announced he intends to fight a parliamentary seat in 2015 "close to the sea".

Portsmouth
11:07pm Farage has announced he intends to fight a parliamentary seat in 2015 "close to the sea". Portsmouth southy
  • Score: 5

12:38am Mon 26 May 14

forest hump says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.
Start rolling on your goosefat greased bike
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.[/p][/quote]Start rolling on your goosefat greased bike forest hump
  • Score: 4

12:44am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

forest hump wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.
Start rolling on your goosefat greased bike
Goosefat? On a bike? Nah, much better for roast potato's.
[quote][p][bold]forest hump[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: If UKIP win, we might aswell roll over and die.[/p][/quote]Start rolling on your goosefat greased bike[/p][/quote]Goosefat? On a bike? Nah, much better for roast potato's. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -9

12:47am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Farage

12:45am

He says "the penny has dropped" with voters.

No just protesting against the Torys and Labour
Farage 12:45am He says "the penny has dropped" with voters. No just protesting against the Torys and Labour southy
  • Score: -13

12:49am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

southy wrote:
Farage

12:45am

He says "the penny has dropped" with voters.

No just protesting against the Torys and Labour
Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Farage 12:45am He says "the penny has dropped" with voters. No just protesting against the Torys and Labour[/p][/quote]Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -14

12:55am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

What about the rest of the country how did the seats go
What about the rest of the country how did the seats go southy
  • Score: -5

12:57am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
southy wrote:
Farage

12:45am

He says "the penny has dropped" with voters.

No just protesting against the Torys and Labour
Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.
very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Farage 12:45am He says "the penny has dropped" with voters. No just protesting against the Torys and Labour[/p][/quote]Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.[/p][/quote]very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian southy
  • Score: -15

1:02am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

southy wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
southy wrote:
Farage

12:45am

He says "the penny has dropped" with voters.

No just protesting against the Torys and Labour
Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.
very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian
Mine wasn't a protest but I voted greens.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Farage 12:45am He says "the penny has dropped" with voters. No just protesting against the Torys and Labour[/p][/quote]Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.[/p][/quote]very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian[/p][/quote]Mine wasn't a protest but I voted greens. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -12

1:10am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
southy wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
southy wrote:
Farage

12:45am

He says "the penny has dropped" with voters.

No just protesting against the Torys and Labour
Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.
very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian
Mine wasn't a protest but I voted greens.
I would off voted that way my self but what they did in Brighton and Bristol makes them no different from the Torys or Labour and the Socialist Greens still don't know what they are going to do now that they have left the Green Party
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Farage 12:45am He says "the penny has dropped" with voters. No just protesting against the Torys and Labour[/p][/quote]Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.[/p][/quote]very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian[/p][/quote]Mine wasn't a protest but I voted greens.[/p][/quote]I would off voted that way my self but what they did in Brighton and Bristol makes them no different from the Torys or Labour and the Socialist Greens still don't know what they are going to do now that they have left the Green Party southy
  • Score: -7

1:17am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Oh heck the Fascist groups all over the EU have done well, it was not just here in the UK with UKIP
Oh heck the Fascist groups all over the EU have done well, it was not just here in the UK with UKIP southy
  • Score: -11

1:20am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

southy wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
southy wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
southy wrote:
Farage

12:45am

He says "the penny has dropped" with voters.

No just protesting against the Torys and Labour
Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.
very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian
Mine wasn't a protest but I voted greens.
I would off voted that way my self but what they did in Brighton and Bristol makes them no different from the Torys or Labour and the Socialist Greens still don't know what they are going to do now that they have left the Green Party
Maybe I should stand as an indipendant.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Farage 12:45am He says "the penny has dropped" with voters. No just protesting against the Torys and Labour[/p][/quote]Sadly, UKIP was the WORST party they could have chosen to give "protest" votes to.[/p][/quote]very true ginger, my protest vote went to the Socialist party of great britian[/p][/quote]Mine wasn't a protest but I voted greens.[/p][/quote]I would off voted that way my self but what they did in Brighton and Bristol makes them no different from the Torys or Labour and the Socialist Greens still don't know what they are going to do now that they have left the Green Party[/p][/quote]Maybe I should stand as an indipendant. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -7

1:21am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

And now, we are going to die, nice knowing(sort of) you all.
And now, we are going to die, nice knowing(sort of) you all. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -10

1:36am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted.
Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been.
In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far
Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted. Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been. In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far southy
  • Score: -5

1:39am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

southy wrote:
Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted.
Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been.
In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far
I would stand as an independent if I knew how to and knew if I could.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted. Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been. In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far[/p][/quote]I would stand as an independent if I knew how to and knew if I could. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -11

4:38am Mon 26 May 14

issacchunt says...

southy wrote:
Oh heck the Fascist groups all over the EU have done well, it was not just here in the UK with UKIP
I wonder why? Decent people fed up with the lip service being paid to issues the relentless immigration has created. Fed up with being accused of racism when our whole way of life has been undermined and damaged. Not the fault of any one immigrant but labours open door policy.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Oh heck the Fascist groups all over the EU have done well, it was not just here in the UK with UKIP[/p][/quote]I wonder why? Decent people fed up with the lip service being paid to issues the relentless immigration has created. Fed up with being accused of racism when our whole way of life has been undermined and damaged. Not the fault of any one immigrant but labours open door policy. issacchunt
  • Score: 9

7:04am Mon 26 May 14

bigfella777 says...

The rise of the brown shirts again, how awful that people should harbour such fear and hatred in 2014.
The rise of the brown shirts again, how awful that people should harbour such fear and hatred in 2014. bigfella777
  • Score: -7

8:44am Mon 26 May 14

issacchunt says...

Facists, racists, brown shirts etc etc etc and all the other names thrown at UKIP voters. You lot are the intolerant ones, most 'normal' non political people are fed up with how our society has changed.

the pressure on schools, hospitals and jobs. Only liberal bleeding hearts don't see the damage, we're past the name calling. Call us what you want but time to look at the issues affecting the hated majority.
Facists, racists, brown shirts etc etc etc and all the other names thrown at UKIP voters. You lot are the intolerant ones, most 'normal' non political people are fed up with how our society has changed. the pressure on schools, hospitals and jobs. Only liberal bleeding hearts don't see the damage, we're past the name calling. Call us what you want but time to look at the issues affecting the hated majority. issacchunt
  • Score: 9

9:31am Mon 26 May 14

miltonarcher says...

This could give Balls the keys to number 11, oh well, the recovery was nice whilst it lasted. Will the last person leaving the UK please turn out the lights.
This could give Balls the keys to number 11, oh well, the recovery was nice whilst it lasted. Will the last person leaving the UK please turn out the lights. miltonarcher
  • Score: 3

10:02am Mon 26 May 14

Yorkyboy22 says...

I liked the quote from Lembit Opik that great LibDem who tweeted:

'Last night was a 'pretty disappointing night' for Lib Dems in the same way the Titanic had a 'pretty disappointing crossing'.

Looks like the game's up Nick. Go back to your constituencies and prepare for oblivion in 2015!
I liked the quote from Lembit Opik that great LibDem who tweeted: 'Last night was a 'pretty disappointing night' for Lib Dems in the same way the Titanic had a 'pretty disappointing crossing'. Looks like the game's up Nick. Go back to your constituencies and prepare for oblivion in 2015! Yorkyboy22
  • Score: 6

10:10am Mon 26 May 14

aldermoorboy says...

Labour put us in this mess after 13 years of bad management, the Tories are digging us out of this hole.
Labour put us in this mess after 13 years of bad management, the Tories are digging us out of this hole. aldermoorboy
  • Score: -4

10:11am Mon 26 May 14

Dready84 says...

Hey Russell Brand, you know that 'revolution' you said would happen if no one voted? This is what it looks like, well done mate!
Hey Russell Brand, you know that 'revolution' you said would happen if no one voted? This is what it looks like, well done mate! Dready84
  • Score: 2

10:21am Mon 26 May 14

sparkster says...

Good on Nigel Farage he cant be that bad if people voted for him, we did and we are proud of it, at least he answers questions he's asked, perhaps Cameron Clegg and Milliband might learn from this in that they dont listen to what people are saying, if Nigel Farage were to win the general election, i say bring it on
Good on Nigel Farage he cant be that bad if people voted for him, we did and we are proud of it, at least he answers questions he's asked, perhaps Cameron Clegg and Milliband might learn from this in that they dont listen to what people are saying, if Nigel Farage were to win the general election, i say bring it on sparkster
  • Score: 8

10:23am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

sparkster wrote:
Good on Nigel Farage he cant be that bad if people voted for him, we did and we are proud of it, at least he answers questions he's asked, perhaps Cameron Clegg and Milliband might learn from this in that they dont listen to what people are saying, if Nigel Farage were to win the general election, i say bring it on
Yeah... Well done... Now we're going to take a 100 year step BACKWARDS, WELL FRACKING DONE TO ALL THE STUPID MORONS WHO VOTED FOR THE NAZIS.
[quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Good on Nigel Farage he cant be that bad if people voted for him, we did and we are proud of it, at least he answers questions he's asked, perhaps Cameron Clegg and Milliband might learn from this in that they dont listen to what people are saying, if Nigel Farage were to win the general election, i say bring it on[/p][/quote]Yeah... Well done... Now we're going to take a 100 year step BACKWARDS, WELL FRACKING DONE TO ALL THE STUPID MORONS WHO VOTED FOR THE NAZIS. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -13

10:28am Mon 26 May 14

SouthamptonLegend says...

Dready84 wrote:
Hey Russell Brand, you know that 'revolution' you said would happen if no one voted? This is what it looks like, well done mate!
Russell Brand for Prim Minister!!
[quote][p][bold]Dready84[/bold] wrote: Hey Russell Brand, you know that 'revolution' you said would happen if no one voted? This is what it looks like, well done mate![/p][/quote]Russell Brand for Prim Minister!! SouthamptonLegend
  • Score: -7

10:35am Mon 26 May 14

Mr-La-De-Da-Gunner-Graham says...

I voted UKIP. However, Farage's total dismissal of the prospect of actually WORKING ALONGSIDE the FN in France or any other nationalistic European party is a grave mistake and serves only to reinforce the notion, real or imagined, that UKIP are a party of Little Englanders.
It is ridiculous to rule out forming an EU Parliament grouping with the FN, Jobbik or The Freedom Party - you all want the same thing, for heaven's sake, and you will only ACHIEVE it by working TOGETHER. DO you WANT to stand impotent on the sidelines? Because that's what's going to end up happening if you maintain this course of action, and millions of British people are going to be left with the feeling that they've wasted their vote!
I voted UKIP. However, Farage's total dismissal of the prospect of actually WORKING ALONGSIDE the FN in France or any other nationalistic European party is a grave mistake and serves only to reinforce the notion, real or imagined, that UKIP are a party of Little Englanders. It is ridiculous to rule out forming an EU Parliament grouping with the FN, Jobbik or The Freedom Party - you all want the same thing, for heaven's sake, and you will only ACHIEVE it by working TOGETHER. DO you WANT to stand impotent on the sidelines? Because that's what's going to end up happening if you maintain this course of action, and millions of British people are going to be left with the feeling that they've wasted their vote! Mr-La-De-Da-Gunner-Graham
  • Score: 0

10:42am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
southy wrote:
Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted.
Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been.
In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far
I would stand as an independent if I knew how to and knew if I could.
Well there is another way, Join a Union and become part of TUSC and while your standing for TUSC you will learn how it is done and what you got to do.
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted. Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been. In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far[/p][/quote]I would stand as an independent if I knew how to and knew if I could.[/p][/quote]Well there is another way, Join a Union and become part of TUSC and while your standing for TUSC you will learn how it is done and what you got to do. southy
  • Score: -7

10:44am Mon 26 May 14

Torchie1 says...

southy wrote:
Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted.
Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been.
In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far
By now you may have found out that the turnout was in excess of 40% not the figure that you just plucked out of the air. Looking through the results it seems to you that 50000 seems a lot but put it against the many millions cast for others, it helps explain the universal position of last wherever 'the Tusc' put up a candidate. Every time NO2EU was mentioned on the BBC last night it was linked to the lowest number of votes, and when Wales declared a result, the two party's with the word 'socialist' attached to them were comfortably at the bottom as well. You claim that the UKIP vote was a protest but can't explain why the disaffected voters didn't move to the left, unless you still believe they were all hypnotised by 'false right wing propaganda' in the right wing media. It's only been four years so we're doing well but that's a lie as well isn't it? Since the 1930s when the Communist Party tried to gain votes in the UK and failed, the name has been regularly changed and the latest one is Tusc, which like all the others has had no success. It's only a new party until the next name change and you can use that excuse all over again. You spend all of your time splitting hairs, arguing irrelevant points and finding excuses for failure when the successful party's simply put their case to the electorate and then count all the votes, it's time to accept that those handfuls of votes will never mean electoral success.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Ginger why don't you its easy to moan and groan, harder to stand up and do some thing about it, If you want change for the better then ordinary people need to stand up and be counted. Echo what was the turn out like. is it around the 30% like most of the EU as been. In the local elections the TUSC took over 50,000 of the votes in the UK and they was still counting last time I check that is very good more so because the party is only 4 years old, Ukip at 4 years old got around 1,500 votes and its taking them over 20 years to get this far[/p][/quote]By now you may have found out that the turnout was in excess of 40% not the figure that you just plucked out of the air. Looking through the results it seems to you that 50000 seems a lot but put it against the many millions cast for others, it helps explain the universal position of last wherever 'the Tusc' put up a candidate. Every time NO2EU was mentioned on the BBC last night it was linked to the lowest number of votes, and when Wales declared a result, the two party's with the word 'socialist' attached to them were comfortably at the bottom as well. You claim that the UKIP vote was a protest but can't explain why the disaffected voters didn't move to the left, unless you still believe they were all hypnotised by 'false right wing propaganda' in the right wing media. It's only been four years so we're doing well but that's a lie as well isn't it? Since the 1930s when the Communist Party tried to gain votes in the UK and failed, the name has been regularly changed and the latest one is Tusc, which like all the others has had no success. It's only a new party until the next name change and you can use that excuse all over again. You spend all of your time splitting hairs, arguing irrelevant points and finding excuses for failure when the successful party's simply put their case to the electorate and then count all the votes, it's time to accept that those handfuls of votes will never mean electoral success. Torchie1
  • Score: 5

10:56am Mon 26 May 14

sparkster says...

Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe sparkster
  • Score: 5

11:01am Mon 26 May 14

Lone Ranger. says...

In a bid to pacify Tory voters and a number of posters on this site I suggest that all Democratic voting should be put on hold until after the 2015 election. Tories can then tell us where exactly they would want us to put our “crosses”
.
This will give them the chance to win an election ……… by a majority ….. something they will have failed to do in some 18 years.
.
It will also do away with their pathetic sniping and blaming everyone else for their complete and utter failings and incompetence …..
.
I find it so difficult to understand why people in the 21st Century in a so called Civilised Society find it so difficult to accept the Democratic principle ……
In a bid to pacify Tory voters and a number of posters on this site I suggest that all Democratic voting should be put on hold until after the 2015 election. Tories can then tell us where exactly they would want us to put our “crosses” . This will give them the chance to win an election ……… by a majority ….. something they will have failed to do in some 18 years. . It will also do away with their pathetic sniping and blaming everyone else for their complete and utter failings and incompetence ….. . I find it so difficult to understand why people in the 21st Century in a so called Civilised Society find it so difficult to accept the Democratic principle …… Lone Ranger.
  • Score: -3

11:02am Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

issacchunt wrote:
southy wrote:
Oh heck the Fascist groups all over the EU have done well, it was not just here in the UK with UKIP
I wonder why? Decent people fed up with the lip service being paid to issues the relentless immigration has created. Fed up with being accused of racism when our whole way of life has been undermined and damaged. Not the fault of any one immigrant but labours open door policy.
Well you can blame Thatcher for that not Labour as it was an EU ruling, Your reaping the benefits of Thatcher policy's from the 80's and the agreements that she signed in the UN and the agreements that she got started in the EU, even if we was to pull out of the EU that immigration policy would of still happen and it would not of mattered even if UKIP had government power.
And if we could of got round it what would be the repercussions there is hell of a lot more Brits living abroad than there is immigrates in the UK. In 2011 90,000 ex-pat (Brits) returned to the UK from Spain alone because they could no longer afford to live there, 90,000 and that was not even half of the Brits that live in Spain, there is over 1 million Brits in Spain.
UKIP answer is all wrong they are not curing a problem they will only make it worse because there answer to the problem is to push the blame on to a minority, What was it was said about the Romanians, Bulgarians and another Country they pulled out a figure in its millions that would head to this country, that did not happen, I did say at the time where these people would head to because they had a lot in common and they did go there and not here and the number that went to these country,s only amounted to well not even a million, UKIP said the same about the Poles and that never happen also. UKIP are fear mongers
[quote][p][bold]issacchunt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Oh heck the Fascist groups all over the EU have done well, it was not just here in the UK with UKIP[/p][/quote]I wonder why? Decent people fed up with the lip service being paid to issues the relentless immigration has created. Fed up with being accused of racism when our whole way of life has been undermined and damaged. Not the fault of any one immigrant but labours open door policy.[/p][/quote]Well you can blame Thatcher for that not Labour as it was an EU ruling, Your reaping the benefits of Thatcher policy's from the 80's and the agreements that she signed in the UN and the agreements that she got started in the EU, even if we was to pull out of the EU that immigration policy would of still happen and it would not of mattered even if UKIP had government power. And if we could of got round it what would be the repercussions there is hell of a lot more Brits living abroad than there is immigrates in the UK. In 2011 90,000 ex-pat (Brits) returned to the UK from Spain alone because they could no longer afford to live there, 90,000 and that was not even half of the Brits that live in Spain, there is over 1 million Brits in Spain. UKIP answer is all wrong they are not curing a problem they will only make it worse because there answer to the problem is to push the blame on to a minority, What was it was said about the Romanians, Bulgarians and another Country they pulled out a figure in its millions that would head to this country, that did not happen, I did say at the time where these people would head to because they had a lot in common and they did go there and not here and the number that went to these country,s only amounted to well not even a million, UKIP said the same about the Poles and that never happen also. UKIP are fear mongers southy
  • Score: -5

11:05am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

sparkster wrote:
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.
[quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe[/p][/quote]Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -5

11:10am Mon 26 May 14

forest hump says...

sparkster wrote:
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Just ignore him. Let him trot off on his green bike and stand fas an "independent". He will soon learn that his sheltered views are way and beyond that of the majority and has now resorted to calling people fascists and Nazis. Let he and his bike go rust in that cave he dreams of.
[quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe[/p][/quote]Just ignore him. Let him trot off on his green bike and stand fas an "independent". He will soon learn that his sheltered views are way and beyond that of the majority and has now resorted to calling people fascists and Nazis. Let he and his bike go rust in that cave he dreams of. forest hump
  • Score: 1

11:12am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

forest hump wrote:
sparkster wrote:
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Just ignore him. Let him trot off on his green bike and stand fas an "independent". He will soon learn that his sheltered views are way and beyond that of the majority and has now resorted to calling people fascists and Nazis. Let he and his bike go rust in that cave he dreams of.
With UKIP, we WILL end up living in caves.
[quote][p][bold]forest hump[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe[/p][/quote]Just ignore him. Let him trot off on his green bike and stand fas an "independent". He will soon learn that his sheltered views are way and beyond that of the majority and has now resorted to calling people fascists and Nazis. Let he and his bike go rust in that cave he dreams of.[/p][/quote]With UKIP, we WILL end up living in caves. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -6

11:17am Mon 26 May 14

Torchie1 says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
sparkster wrote:
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.
As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago.
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe[/p][/quote]Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.[/p][/quote]As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago. Torchie1
  • Score: 2

11:21am Mon 26 May 14

bigfella777 says...

issacchunt wrote:
Facists, racists, brown shirts etc etc etc and all the other names thrown at UKIP voters. You lot are the intolerant ones, most 'normal' non political people are fed up with how our society has changed.

the pressure on schools, hospitals and jobs. Only liberal bleeding hearts don't see the damage, we're past the name calling. Call us what you want but time to look at the issues affecting the hated majority.
No you're fed up with it because you are a sad little man without a life, don't pretend you are speaking for the people.
Our society has never been better, shame you're not part of it.
[quote][p][bold]issacchunt[/bold] wrote: Facists, racists, brown shirts etc etc etc and all the other names thrown at UKIP voters. You lot are the intolerant ones, most 'normal' non political people are fed up with how our society has changed. the pressure on schools, hospitals and jobs. Only liberal bleeding hearts don't see the damage, we're past the name calling. Call us what you want but time to look at the issues affecting the hated majority.[/p][/quote]No you're fed up with it because you are a sad little man without a life, don't pretend you are speaking for the people. Our society has never been better, shame you're not part of it. bigfella777
  • Score: -1

11:22am Mon 26 May 14

Ginger_cyclist says...

Torchie1 wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
sparkster wrote:
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.
As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago.
THAT only came about due to the EU, without the EU, we might not have got a minimum wage and leaving the EU would mean that the law on it doesn't have to stay in place and is one that Fuhrage wants rid of.
[quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe[/p][/quote]Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.[/p][/quote]As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago.[/p][/quote]THAT only came about due to the EU, without the EU, we might not have got a minimum wage and leaving the EU would mean that the law on it doesn't have to stay in place and is one that Fuhrage wants rid of. Ginger_cyclist
  • Score: -4

11:37am Mon 26 May 14

Dai Rear says...

It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero
So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.
It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't. Dai Rear
  • Score: 2

12:04pm Mon 26 May 14

Torchie1 says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
Torchie1 wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
sparkster wrote:
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.
As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago.
THAT only came about due to the EU, without the EU, we might not have got a minimum wage and leaving the EU would mean that the law on it doesn't have to stay in place and is one that Fuhrage wants rid of.
Perhaps you should do a bit more reading before you jump in and make a clown of yourself. It was introduced by Labour as part of their Minimum Wage Policy not forced on the UK by any EU legislation. The idea of a minimum wage goes back even further to previous Labour administrations from the 1980s. All easy to verify by reading the information posted by Labour on their own websites. I've told you before that you are a two wheeled version of Southy and making up facts as you go along will only see you tarred with the same brush. Perhaps you should stick to greasing your chain and polishing your bell.
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe[/p][/quote]Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.[/p][/quote]As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago.[/p][/quote]THAT only came about due to the EU, without the EU, we might not have got a minimum wage and leaving the EU would mean that the law on it doesn't have to stay in place and is one that Fuhrage wants rid of.[/p][/quote]Perhaps you should do a bit more reading before you jump in and make a clown of yourself. It was introduced by Labour as part of their Minimum Wage Policy not forced on the UK by any EU legislation. The idea of a minimum wage goes back even further to previous Labour administrations from the 1980s. All easy to verify by reading the information posted by Labour on their own websites. I've told you before that you are a two wheeled version of Southy and making up facts as you go along will only see you tarred with the same brush. Perhaps you should stick to greasing your chain and polishing your bell. Torchie1
  • Score: 4

12:09pm Mon 26 May 14

Paramjit Bahia says...

Considering it was Labour Party that was opposed to joining even the EEC, the mother which produced the EU and the darling of Tories now dead Maggie Thatcher while supporting the EU used to criticise Labour for that opposition, it is difficult to take Tories opposing the EU seriously.

As under pressure from Maggie the opportunist Labour under Kinnock ditched policy of opposition of EU along with many other Labour values (and whatever of Labour values survived the cull of Kinnock were butchered by NuLabourites under Blair and Brown) the NuLabourites should accept that either their Party was little Englander, narrow minded and stupid when opposing the EEC and the EU or it's opportunist change of policy left the field open for others to fill the gap.

The UKIP under Farage has simply filled that gap, so rather than keep on throwing insults at UKIP both Tories and NuLabour lot should be owning their
Parties parts played in the rise of UKIP.

Personally I was against the EEC and have always disliked the EU but have never voted for UKIP (would have voted Green but voted for Socialist Party GB as substitute for spoiling the ballot paper) but I disassociate myself from those on the left who are calling UKIP Brown Shirts Fascists and Nazis etc.

Before doing that the so called comrades (what a waste of the word considering most of them love backstabbing each other!!) should look the records of their own parties. Because having spent most of my life actively participating in British Trade Union and Labour Movement I can only confirm that just like UKIP there are plenty of hard line racist and fascist indviduals within NuLabour, small socialist groups and parties and trade unions as well. So on that score UKIP is hardly any different.

The debate should be whether country has the right to exist as independent nation and its sovereignaity or it should be ruled by bureaucrats in Brussels.
Those of us who don't want to be ruled by Brussels should be joining on single issue campaign for securing independence while keeping other policies out of anti EU campaign.
Considering it was Labour Party that was opposed to joining even the EEC, the mother which produced the EU and the darling of Tories now dead Maggie Thatcher while supporting the EU used to criticise Labour for that opposition, it is difficult to take Tories opposing the EU seriously. As under pressure from Maggie the opportunist Labour under Kinnock ditched policy of opposition of EU along with many other Labour values (and whatever of Labour values survived the cull of Kinnock were butchered by NuLabourites under Blair and Brown) the NuLabourites should accept that either their Party was little Englander, narrow minded and stupid when opposing the EEC and the EU or it's opportunist change of policy left the field open for others to fill the gap. The UKIP under Farage has simply filled that gap, so rather than keep on throwing insults at UKIP both Tories and NuLabour lot should be owning their Parties parts played in the rise of UKIP. Personally I was against the EEC and have always disliked the EU but have never voted for UKIP (would have voted Green but voted for Socialist Party GB as substitute for spoiling the ballot paper) but I disassociate myself from those on the left who are calling UKIP Brown Shirts Fascists and Nazis etc. Before doing that the so called comrades (what a waste of the word considering most of them love backstabbing each other!!) should look the records of their own parties. Because having spent most of my life actively participating in British Trade Union and Labour Movement I can only confirm that just like UKIP there are plenty of hard line racist and fascist indviduals within NuLabour, small socialist groups and parties and trade unions as well. So on that score UKIP is hardly any different. The debate should be whether country has the right to exist as independent nation and its sovereignaity or it should be ruled by bureaucrats in Brussels. Those of us who don't want to be ruled by Brussels should be joining on single issue campaign for securing independence while keeping other policies out of anti EU campaign. Paramjit Bahia
  • Score: 0

12:16pm Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Torchie1 wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
Torchie1 wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
sparkster wrote:
Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe
Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.
As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago.
THAT only came about due to the EU, without the EU, we might not have got a minimum wage and leaving the EU would mean that the law on it doesn't have to stay in place and is one that Fuhrage wants rid of.
Perhaps you should do a bit more reading before you jump in and make a clown of yourself. It was introduced by Labour as part of their Minimum Wage Policy not forced on the UK by any EU legislation. The idea of a minimum wage goes back even further to previous Labour administrations from the 1980s. All easy to verify by reading the information posted by Labour on their own websites. I've told you before that you are a two wheeled version of Southy and making up facts as you go along will only see you tarred with the same brush. Perhaps you should stick to greasing your chain and polishing your bell.
Humm Labour term in office since 1980, well it would of been Tory's in office right into the mid 90's, when Labour took over office, there was no NWL before 1980 as it was not needed, and only started to become needed in the 80's when the first of the many lowering of wages and longer working hours started under the Thatcher Tory Government, Please recheck your dates Torchie
[quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sparkster[/bold] wrote: Ginger_cyclist we are all entitled to vote for who we want if people are morons for voting for Nigel Farage so be it and I dont see where naziz come into it, we can trade with europe without having to be in europe[/p][/quote]Will make expensive for those who would want anything from us though, so our economy will suffer HEAVILY and it's not just trading that will take a hit, leaing the EU will mean the lose of many things such as minimum wage.[/p][/quote]As a wannabee politician Ginger, explain how leaving the EU would affect the workings of National Minimum Wage Act which a UK government introduced fifteen years ago.[/p][/quote]THAT only came about due to the EU, without the EU, we might not have got a minimum wage and leaving the EU would mean that the law on it doesn't have to stay in place and is one that Fuhrage wants rid of.[/p][/quote]Perhaps you should do a bit more reading before you jump in and make a clown of yourself. It was introduced by Labour as part of their Minimum Wage Policy not forced on the UK by any EU legislation. The idea of a minimum wage goes back even further to previous Labour administrations from the 1980s. All easy to verify by reading the information posted by Labour on their own websites. I've told you before that you are a two wheeled version of Southy and making up facts as you go along will only see you tarred with the same brush. Perhaps you should stick to greasing your chain and polishing your bell.[/p][/quote]Humm Labour term in office since 1980, well it would of been Tory's in office right into the mid 90's, when Labour took over office, there was no NWL before 1980 as it was not needed, and only started to become needed in the 80's when the first of the many lowering of wages and longer working hours started under the Thatcher Tory Government, Please recheck your dates Torchie southy
  • Score: -2

12:30pm Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero
So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.
They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in.
What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change.
The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.[/p][/quote]They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in. What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change. The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all. southy
  • Score: -1

12:35pm Mon 26 May 14

Paramjit Bahia says...

Way back in 1960s when UK was trying to join the mother of EU the EEC there was an article in the Guardian by a Liberal (I think named David Steel) more or less predicting that UK will not be happy in the long run.

According to that UK failed to play the ball fairly in the Commonwealth and had joined the EFTA and while EFTA headquarters building was not even built UK was ditching that to join the EEC. The author had suggested that it may be in the nature of UK to keep on shifting and not fitting in any organisation.

Strangely now the latest version of old Libral Part the lousy Lib Dem are not practising what Lord David Steel predicted.
Way back in 1960s when UK was trying to join the mother of EU the EEC there was an article in the Guardian by a Liberal (I think named David Steel) more or less predicting that UK will not be happy in the long run. According to that UK failed to play the ball fairly in the Commonwealth and had joined the EFTA and while EFTA headquarters building was not even built UK was ditching that to join the EEC. The author had suggested that it may be in the nature of UK to keep on shifting and not fitting in any organisation. Strangely now the latest version of old Libral Part the lousy Lib Dem are not practising what Lord David Steel predicted. Paramjit Bahia
  • Score: 0

12:45pm Mon 26 May 14

Dai Rear says...

southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero
So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.
They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in.
What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change.
The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.
Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.[/p][/quote]They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in. What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change. The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.[/p][/quote]Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed. Dai Rear
  • Score: 3

12:50pm Mon 26 May 14

Bobs Your Uncle ? says...

chris spivey has a article online today explaining why the uk got a very bad deal in the eu.
chris spivey has a article online today explaining why the uk got a very bad deal in the eu. Bobs Your Uncle ?
  • Score: 1

12:51pm Mon 26 May 14

aldermoorboy says...

Tories will win the 2015 election, get change in Europe and we will all live happily ever after.
Tories will win the 2015 election, get change in Europe and we will all live happily ever after. aldermoorboy
  • Score: 0

2:02pm Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero
So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.
They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in.
What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change.
The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.
Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed.
No you be wrong and Farage knows this, The same ruling that allows Asian's to be able to come here to work will allow eastern Europeans to come here to work, pulling out of the EU will not stop it, Its an agreement that Thatcher signed in the 80's with the UN.
And where is this massive Eastern European flood that was meant to be heading here, it never happen and its not going to happen Farage and UKIP played on people fears, Eastern Europeans have been coming to the UK since the late mid 90's, you say that western Europe don't want to come here then please explain the French Quarter in London that as over 100,000 French working and living there.
No you bought into a UKIP lie.
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.[/p][/quote]They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in. What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change. The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.[/p][/quote]Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed.[/p][/quote]No you be wrong and Farage knows this, The same ruling that allows Asian's to be able to come here to work will allow eastern Europeans to come here to work, pulling out of the EU will not stop it, Its an agreement that Thatcher signed in the 80's with the UN. And where is this massive Eastern European flood that was meant to be heading here, it never happen and its not going to happen Farage and UKIP played on people fears, Eastern Europeans have been coming to the UK since the late mid 90's, you say that western Europe don't want to come here then please explain the French Quarter in London that as over 100,000 French working and living there. No you bought into a UKIP lie. southy
  • Score: -2

2:21pm Mon 26 May 14

Dai Rear says...

southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero
So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.
They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in.
What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change.
The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.
Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed.
No you be wrong and Farage knows this, The same ruling that allows Asian's to be able to come here to work will allow eastern Europeans to come here to work, pulling out of the EU will not stop it, Its an agreement that Thatcher signed in the 80's with the UN.
And where is this massive Eastern European flood that was meant to be heading here, it never happen and its not going to happen Farage and UKIP played on people fears, Eastern Europeans have been coming to the UK since the late mid 90's, you say that western Europe don't want to come here then please explain the French Quarter in London that as over 100,000 French working and living there.
No you bought into a UKIP lie.
The UN isn't a country and , if someone did sign something it can be unsigned or ignored at will. What's the UN gonna do? Send a gunboat?
I appreciate you've never left Southampton but if you should one day travel to Europe you will find there are no borders within the EU-we went from Trieste to Slovenia to Austria at will.
I like the idea of the" French Quarter" in London-the Quai du Thames, Boulevard de Côté pas Cher- Southy, your electorate must be soo confused. Is it possible that there was no great influx of Eastern Europeans because word got back to them that there were people in UK who didn't go along with the metropolitan elite, wouldn't be voting for all the old failed orthodoxie,s and "better give it a year or two, towarzysz, see how it goes". No? Well think about it Southy. They sure as eggs weren't worried about TUSK when they decided not to come just yet.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.[/p][/quote]They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in. What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change. The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.[/p][/quote]Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed.[/p][/quote]No you be wrong and Farage knows this, The same ruling that allows Asian's to be able to come here to work will allow eastern Europeans to come here to work, pulling out of the EU will not stop it, Its an agreement that Thatcher signed in the 80's with the UN. And where is this massive Eastern European flood that was meant to be heading here, it never happen and its not going to happen Farage and UKIP played on people fears, Eastern Europeans have been coming to the UK since the late mid 90's, you say that western Europe don't want to come here then please explain the French Quarter in London that as over 100,000 French working and living there. No you bought into a UKIP lie.[/p][/quote]The UN isn't a country and , if someone did sign something it can be unsigned or ignored at will. What's the UN gonna do? Send a gunboat? I appreciate you've never left Southampton but if you should one day travel to Europe you will find there are no borders within the EU-we went from Trieste to Slovenia to Austria at will. I like the idea of the" French Quarter" in London-the Quai du Thames, Boulevard de Côté pas Cher- Southy, your electorate must be soo confused. Is it possible that there was no great influx of Eastern Europeans because word got back to them that there were people in UK who didn't go along with the metropolitan elite, wouldn't be voting for all the old failed orthodoxie,s and "better give it a year or two, towarzysz, see how it goes". No? Well think about it Southy. They sure as eggs weren't worried about TUSK when they decided not to come just yet. Dai Rear
  • Score: 2

2:29pm Mon 26 May 14

bigfella777 says...

As I said before the elections, vote UKIP get Labour and that's what happened as they take votes from Con/Lib, I can see exactly that happening next year and all the Tory's hard work will have gone to waste.
As I said before the elections, vote UKIP get Labour and that's what happened as they take votes from Con/Lib, I can see exactly that happening next year and all the Tory's hard work will have gone to waste. bigfella777
  • Score: 2

2:37pm Mon 26 May 14

thesouth says...

Ukip voters - closet racists who won't voice their opinions unless shielded by secret voting or behind a computer.
Ukip voters - closet racists who won't voice their opinions unless shielded by secret voting or behind a computer. thesouth
  • Score: 0

3:07pm Mon 26 May 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero
So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.
They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in.
What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change.
The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.
Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed.
No you be wrong and Farage knows this, The same ruling that allows Asian's to be able to come here to work will allow eastern Europeans to come here to work, pulling out of the EU will not stop it, Its an agreement that Thatcher signed in the 80's with the UN.
And where is this massive Eastern European flood that was meant to be heading here, it never happen and its not going to happen Farage and UKIP played on people fears, Eastern Europeans have been coming to the UK since the late mid 90's, you say that western Europe don't want to come here then please explain the French Quarter in London that as over 100,000 French working and living there.
No you bought into a UKIP lie.
The UN isn't a country and , if someone did sign something it can be unsigned or ignored at will. What's the UN gonna do? Send a gunboat?
I appreciate you've never left Southampton but if you should one day travel to Europe you will find there are no borders within the EU-we went from Trieste to Slovenia to Austria at will.
I like the idea of the" French Quarter" in London-the Quai du Thames, Boulevard de Côté pas Cher- Southy, your electorate must be soo confused. Is it possible that there was no great influx of Eastern Europeans because word got back to them that there were people in UK who didn't go along with the metropolitan elite, wouldn't be voting for all the old failed orthodoxie,s and "better give it a year or two, towarzysz, see how it goes". No? Well think about it Southy. They sure as eggs weren't worried about TUSK when they decided not to come just yet.
The UN don't have to be a country it is what it is and as more power than any single country, world agreements are made there World Treaties are signed there and to unsigned it or just plain ignore it, is a hell a lot harder than leaving the EU.
As for never leave Southampton you can only wish to been to places where I have been, so stop that BS.
There was no great influx of Eastern Europeans for one reason those that are here was here long ago way before any off the Eastern Europeans country's joined the EU. In truth most Eastern Europeans don't want to come here they don't have a lot in common with us, How long as it been now that Poland been in the EU and where was that mad rush of millions of Poles coming to this country, turn out to be another UKIP lie for you to buy into.
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: It's the people who don't live within the M25 saying they exist as well. Miliband has as much empathy with his Northern heartland as Cameron with the Home Counties-zero So please-stop all the rac-ist blah blah rubbish. I voted UKIP because, unlike Londoners I have to use a car to get to work and the roads are derelict. Eastern Europeans aren't servants to me because I'm not part of the London elite; they're competition, and sometimes unfair competition. I don't care about mock marriage. The metropolitan elite thinks it's important and spends hours and millions on it. In short, they're on Planet Zog and, since I doubt any of the posters are London dwellers I can only assume that your rants against UKIP say you'd like to be. Well I bloomin' well wouldn't.[/p][/quote]They are only competition because of business can bring in an overseas work force and they do not need to keep to the national agreement, so that means that they can pay them below the NWL make them work longer hours, they are exempt from the National Agreement for the first 6 mths, when business will drop that lot and go and get another lot in. What UKIP answer to this nothing apart from pulling out of the EU, and pulling out of the EU still will not change what is happening immigration business will still be able to carry on bring in overseas workforce and you still have the same problem because it stems from an agreement that Thatcher signed with the UN in the 80's that came into force in the 90's. Farage is spinning you a lie about immigration and using the fear factor knowing to well nothing will change. The only way things will change is the way that the TUSC will do and that is to enforce that there is no exempt period for overseas workforce for business, enforce a law that would make business to keep to the national agreement even for overseas workers, Farage UKIP is no different from the Tory's just a lot more to the Right wing policy,s that all, they are not all for the people they just need the peoples votes and that is all.[/p][/quote]Look Southy, if you're out of the EU there is no freedom of movement between Eastern Europe and UK. Pure and simple. Western Europe isn't relevant because they'd rarely want to come here anyway. I doubt our Border Agency is sufficiently competent to enforce it, but that's work to be done. Enough for now that we GET OUT. In 10 years TURKEY is going to be in, i.e. everyone from Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria, can flood into Little Britain. NO!.TUSC won't do anything because no one's going to vote for them. A lot of people have voted UKIP Southy, and may again. That's how it is out here-in the real world-outside horrible London, the Great Wen indeed.[/p][/quote]No you be wrong and Farage knows this, The same ruling that allows Asian's to be able to come here to work will allow eastern Europeans to come here to work, pulling out of the EU will not stop it, Its an agreement that Thatcher signed in the 80's with the UN. And where is this massive Eastern European flood that was meant to be heading here, it never happen and its not going to happen Farage and UKIP played on people fears, Eastern Europeans have been coming to the UK since the late mid 90's, you say that western Europe don't want to come here then please explain the French Quarter in London that as over 100,000 French working and living there. No you bought into a UKIP lie.[/p][/quote]The UN isn't a country and , if someone did sign something it can be unsigned or ignored at will. What's the UN gonna do? Send a gunboat? I appreciate you've never left Southampton but if you should one day travel to Europe you will find there are no borders within the EU-we went from Trieste to Slovenia to Austria at will. I like the idea of the" French Quarter" in London-the Quai du Thames, Boulevard de Côté pas Cher- Southy, your electorate must be soo confused. Is it possible that there was no great influx of Eastern Europeans because word got back to them that there were people in UK who didn't go along with the metropolitan elite, wouldn't be voting for all the old failed orthodoxie,s and "better give it a year or two, towarzysz, see how it goes". No? Well think about it Southy. They sure as eggs weren't worried about TUSK when they decided not to come just yet.[/p][/quote]The UN don't have to be a country it is what it is and as more power than any single country, world agreements are made there World Treaties are signed there and to unsigned it or just plain ignore it, is a hell a lot harder than leaving the EU. As for never leave Southampton you can only wish to been to places where I have been, so stop that BS. There was no great influx of Eastern Europeans for one reason those that are here was here long ago way before any off the Eastern Europeans country's joined the EU. In truth most Eastern Europeans don't want to come here they don't have a lot in common with us, How long as it been now that Poland been in the EU and where was that mad rush of millions of Poles coming to this country, turn out to be another UKIP lie for you to buy into. southy
  • Score: 0

3:22pm Mon 26 May 14

Dai Rear says...

No. Unlike the EU there is a veto in the UN and if the motion was that UK be forced to continue admitting aliens all the other countries would veto because they don't want to admit aliens. either.
You may well have visited Moscow, Peking, Havana and Pyong Yang, if you say so, but please don't assume I'd wish to go near any of them except maybe in Enola Gay, 49 years ago
As to your second paragraph it's just factually incorrect and fair to say that even the Great Disaster 1997-2010 would have baulked at allowing in the ghastly creatures who've stripped half the electricity sub-stations in this country and "mugged" half the ATM's-had they had the wit to know how to stop them.
No. Unlike the EU there is a veto in the UN and if the motion was that UK be forced to continue admitting aliens all the other countries would veto because they don't want to admit aliens. either. You may well have visited Moscow, Peking, Havana and Pyong Yang, if you say so, but please don't assume I'd wish to go near any of them except maybe in Enola Gay, 49 years ago As to your second paragraph it's just factually incorrect and fair to say that even the Great Disaster 1997-2010 would have baulked at allowing in the ghastly creatures who've stripped half the electricity sub-stations in this country and "mugged" half the ATM's-had they had the wit to know how to stop them. Dai Rear
  • Score: 0

3:29pm Mon 26 May 14

skeptik says...

Southy - your incoherent ill informed drivel is at least consistent - the UN charter :

http://www.yale.edu/
lawweb/avalon/un/unc
hart.htm
Southy - your incoherent ill informed drivel is at least consistent - the UN charter : http://www.yale.edu/ lawweb/avalon/un/unc hart.htm skeptik
  • Score: 1

4:56pm Mon 26 May 14

forest hump says...

thesouth wrote:
Ukip voters - closet racists who won't voice their opinions unless shielded by secret voting or behind a computer.
That's it. Keep playing the race card, it is a safe bet. But be very cautious!!! the cards will run out eventually and then look out. UKIP is not about race. It is about stopping all freeloaders that are in this country....Brits as well. Hopefully, the days of the lazy arsed, spongers of all denominations will end. I am sick and tired of health tourists and teenage mothers popping out kids every 5 minutes to claim a free home and continual meal ticket. The power needs to be restored to the honest, hard-working individuals who are the life support of this once great country. Don't tell me the EU with its human rights claptrap is good for us. Look no further than Switzerland and Norway.
[quote][p][bold]thesouth[/bold] wrote: Ukip voters - closet racists who won't voice their opinions unless shielded by secret voting or behind a computer.[/p][/quote]That's it. Keep playing the race card, it is a safe bet. But be very cautious!!! the cards will run out eventually and then look out. UKIP is not about race. It is about stopping all freeloaders that are in this country....Brits as well. Hopefully, the days of the lazy arsed, spongers of all denominations will end. I am sick and tired of health tourists and teenage mothers popping out kids every 5 minutes to claim a free home and continual meal ticket. The power needs to be restored to the honest, hard-working individuals who are the life support of this once great country. Don't tell me the EU with its human rights claptrap is good for us. Look no further than Switzerland and Norway. forest hump
  • Score: -1

6:34pm Mon 26 May 14

bigfella777 says...

forest hump wrote:
thesouth wrote:
Ukip voters - closet racists who won't voice their opinions unless shielded by secret voting or behind a computer.
That's it. Keep playing the race card, it is a safe bet. But be very cautious!!! the cards will run out eventually and then look out. UKIP is not about race. It is about stopping all freeloaders that are in this country....Brits as well. Hopefully, the days of the lazy arsed, spongers of all denominations will end. I am sick and tired of health tourists and teenage mothers popping out kids every 5 minutes to claim a free home and continual meal ticket. The power needs to be restored to the honest, hard-working individuals who are the life support of this once great country. Don't tell me the EU with its human rights claptrap is good for us. Look no further than Switzerland and Norway.
The only lazy spongers here are the English
[quote][p][bold]forest hump[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]thesouth[/bold] wrote: Ukip voters - closet racists who won't voice their opinions unless shielded by secret voting or behind a computer.[/p][/quote]That's it. Keep playing the race card, it is a safe bet. But be very cautious!!! the cards will run out eventually and then look out. UKIP is not about race. It is about stopping all freeloaders that are in this country....Brits as well. Hopefully, the days of the lazy arsed, spongers of all denominations will end. I am sick and tired of health tourists and teenage mothers popping out kids every 5 minutes to claim a free home and continual meal ticket. The power needs to be restored to the honest, hard-working individuals who are the life support of this once great country. Don't tell me the EU with its human rights claptrap is good for us. Look no further than Switzerland and Norway.[/p][/quote]The only lazy spongers here are the English bigfella777
  • Score: -1

7:12pm Mon 26 May 14

Dai Rear says...

"The only lazy spongers here are the English"
I take it you're not English. To what industrious nation do you belong and why do you send messages to English newspapers?
"The only lazy spongers here are the English" I take it you're not English. To what industrious nation do you belong and why do you send messages to English newspapers? Dai Rear
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree