Daily Echo on Twitter
Saints News on Twitter
Leisure news on Twitter
Echo on Facebook
Saints news on FB
Albert Road was where many of the steerage passengers stayed before leaving Southampton.
The South Western Hotel is where most of the first class passengers stayed before embarking Titanic.
The Grapes is one the nearest pubs to the Eastern Docks in Southampton, and as such was always popular with dock workers and seamen alike.
The Alliance Hotel is now known as The White Star Tavern, a bar and restaurant.
Admiralty House was converted into flats in the early 21st century, but it's origins are rather different.
Berth 44 was where Titanic sailed away from at the beginning of the fateful voyage.
Chalk Hill in West End was home to the man responsible for ensuring the death toll in the Titanic sinking was not even higher.
Now an Indian restaurant, the building's facade still gives a hint of what used to go on here.
SeaCity Museum is home to the exhibition about Southampton's Titanic links.
Heavily damaged during the Southampton Blitz in 1940, Holyrood Church has been left as a permanent reminder of Southampton's links to the sea.
In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, this was the main cemetery for the town of Southampton.
St. Joseph's is the oldest Catholic Church in the city of Southampton.
In 1912, Canute Chambers was the location of the White Star Line's Southampton Office.
Now a casino, Southampton Terminus was originally built as the main station for the town of Southampton.
Sailors' Home is now a hostel run by the Salvation Army, however in 1912 it was home to many seafarers, some of whom had been raised from childhood with the intention of going to sea.
Although the house itself is no longer present, 51 College Street played a key role in something that intrigued many Titanic
ALTHOUGH it is not possible to go to the berth Titanic sailed from, ABP do allow members of the public to visit the Titanic memorial.
In 1912, the Platform Tavern would have looked directly out across the brand new docks, with a clear view of Titanic.
Although not around the docks of Southampton, Winn Road in the city's Portswood area was home to a key figure in
Although the Woolhouse has had a long and varied history since it was built in the 14th century, it is only since 1966 it played any part in the Titanic story.
THE memorial to the Titanic's musicians - who famously played on while the ship went down - is the second to stand on this site.
The Titanic Engineers' Memorial in East Park is Southampton's largest tribute to the disaster.
St. Mary's Church, one of the the largest churches in Southampton, was the scene for the memorial service in the aftermath of the sinking.
THIS late 19th century home was the abode of the Titanic's very first captain.
Read more in the archive
Get news alerts sent to your inbox
Enter your postcode, town or place name
THE hilarious musical comedy The Producers starring Jason Manford opens for a one-week run in Southampton on Tuesday.