AT a loose end this weekend?
Well worry no more, because we've compiled a list of fun events you can attend in Southampton on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Have a look down the list and take your pick of a new event to try!
1. Go and see the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. The smash-hit West End show, based on Mark Haddon's award-winning novel, is currently on at the Mayflower Theatre in Southampton. The Daily Echo's reviewer says the production "does not falter at any point." It runs until and including Saturday.
2. Take a tour of Southampton Civic Centre's iconic clock tower. The tours are available on the first Saturday of every month and offer the chance to learn more about the clock, as well as spectacular views of the city.
PICTURED: A view from the clock tower
3. Play and enjoy some music as part of a family orchestra in Southampton. Woolston Community Centre is hosting the free event on Saturday morning and is inviting musicians of any style, standard and age to take part.
4. Join in a community gardening group at Freemantle Triangle Community Garden. The group is inviting residents and supporters to dig, sow, harvest and socialise, and meet on Saturday morning.
5. Relax at an autism-friendly chill-out session at Woolston Library. The venue's seminar room will be set up with low-level lighting and blinds drawn, and will have large and portable sensory equipment available. The event on Saturday morning is free and no booking is necessary.
PICTURED: Woolston Library
6. Shirley Warren Action Church is hosting a repair cafe. Instead of binning broken items, take them along and see if you can get it repaired! The cafe is open from 10.30am until 1pm.
7. Admire some classic cars at a Simply Aston Martin event at Beaulieu Motor Museum. On Sunday all Aston Martin owners are invited to show off their vehicles and members of the public can vote for their favourite car.
8. Enjoy a chat show with a difference. Hanger Farm Arts Centre in Totton will host Tea with Oscar Wilde, which features 'Wilde' interviewing leading celebrities of the era. The event on Saturday is billed as 'top notch Victorian entertainment'.
9. Partake in local food and drink at Shamrock Quay Festival. The event on Saturday will see the RNLI demonstrating water safety, as well as market stands offering produce to try and buy. Admission to the event at Shamrock Quay is free.
PICTURED: Shamrock Quay from the air
10. Buy clothes by the weight at Southampton Vintage Kilo Sale. The Engine Rooms is hosting the event on Sunday, which is run by Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair. In total six tons of clothing is up for grabs at £15 a kilo.
11. Tech event Hacksoton is returning to the city for the eighth time on Saturday. It is free to people of all ages and will allow them to experiment with technology and ideas. Organiser Dan Thomas said: “We created Hacksoton from a shared enthusiasm for this type of event." It will be held at Central Hall from 10am until 6pm.