TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- UPDATE AND PHOTOS: Southampton road reopens after water main burst
- Tributes paid to 'bubbly' woman killed in four-car pile-up after Hampshire man arrested
- Don't get caught: Speed limit dropped on major commuter route
- Motorway closed after police rescue man from bridge
- Traffic mayhem looms during bridge closure this weekend
- PHOTO: Woman SUNBATHES on Hampshire motorway after pile-up closes road
- Hampshire braced for traffic mayhem during bridge works
- UPDATE: Ninety minute delays on motorway after accident