TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Woman airlifted to hospital and major delays after crash
- Airport celebrates another record breaking month
- £9.2m - that's how much the council makes from parking
- Pensioner dies after being hit by bus
- Pedestrian fighting for life after bus crash
- A seatbelt 'will ruin my tan' and other excuses given by motorists
- Platform closed after gas leak at station
- Motorway chaos after car overturns