When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Drivers cut free after crash on Millbrook Roundabout in Southampton
11:21am Friday 15th February 2013 in News
TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Man dies after being taken ill on train
- Three car smash on motorway
- Man taken to hospital after falling ill on train
- Motorway back to normal after multiple car crash shut one lane
- Police hammer home the drink drive message
- Saints fans hit with travel alert
- Crashes cause delays for the evening rush hour
- Hundreds of friends say poignant farewell to horror crash victims
Comments are closed on this article.