TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Rail delays in Hampshire after person hit by train
- Hundreds of bikers hit Hampshire roads in tribute to teen who died in smash
- Hundreds of bikers in mass ride-out to pay tribute to Hampshire teen
- Car overturnson on Hampshire main road
- ELECTION 2015: Chancellor pledges £2.4bn transport improvements for the south
- Arrest made over assault allegations
- Fan arrested on train over assault after football match
- Family touched by community's generosity as donations flood in to pay for popular Hampshire biker's funeral