TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Drink driver arrested after CCTV camera operator followed his journey
- UPDATE: Cyclist fighting for life in hit and run crash
- UPDATE: Investigation after woman dies in road crash
- Driver dies after serious crash on motorway
- Two cut free after serious crash on main road
- Hunt for hit and run driver after serious biker crash
- Traffic warning for people heading into Southampton
- Snow warning for Saints fans on way to Everton