TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Bridge works due to start despite residents' traffic fears
- Motorist rushed to hospital after crash closes major road
- Anger after it's revealed Hampshire's train network is 'the most underfunded'
- VIDEO: Road-rage brawl caught on camera in Southampton
- Van veers off motorway and into hedge
- Bus driver in Southampton stand-off given backing by bosses
- Cyclist rushed to hospital after city centre crash
- VIDEO: Stand-off causes delays as bus and car drivers argue in Southampton