TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Hampshire to get UK's first digital air traffic control tower
- 'A child could have lost their life' in crash
- Revealed: The £40m scheme that will transform the M27
- Hampshire motorway is closed throughout this weekend
- VIDEO AND PHOTOS: Watch truck being recovered after it overturned and caused traffic chaos
- Southampton Marathon 'will bring £1million to city's economy'
- 'Strong support' claims for £1.2bn cross-Solent tunnel
- READER LETTER: Change on the railways is long overdue