TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Booze banned on Hampshire ferries to stop violence
- Hampshire motorway blocked after crash
- More delays for Southampton drivers as two months of roadworks begin
- Roof ripped off bus after bridge crash causing thousands of pounds of damage
- Heavy traffic as roadworks shut major road
- Residents plea for 'money wasting' roadworks to halt
- Motorcyclist killed in road crash
- Ferry service suspended for four hours