TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Campaign for safety crackdown after 13 deaths in eight years on notorious Hampshire road
- Crash causes delays on major route for SEVENTH time in a week
- Four buses attacked in an hour by vandals
- Rail passengers warned of overcrowding at major station
- Motorbike crash causes delays on key city road
- Four mile tailbacks after car fire on main road
- Cyclist injured in city centre crash
- Another crash of major route causes traffic misery - again