TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- What's the traffic like in Hampshire for the Bank Holiday?
- UPDATE: Five-mile tailbacks after lorry crash
- UPDATE: Four hurt in caravan crash on major Hampshire road
- UPDATE: Delays in Southampton as broken down crane blocks road
- Fuel warning: Holidaymakers urged to stock up amid French strikes
- Lorry fire scare causes severe motorway delays
- Delays as major Hampshire road shuts for two days
- Striking train conductors 'called in sick 1,000 times in a month'