TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Gridlocked traffic causing misery for motorists
- Motorist trapped in van after crash
- Gas leak causes major delays in city centre
- Three injured in crash on city bridge
- Drivers reminded to respect lollipop men and women
- Police come up with imaginative new use for tax disc holder
- Bus services facing cuts across Hampshire - but threat to ferry lifted
- Fork lift truck falls off lorry and blocks road after crash