TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Safety warning after five deaths in four days on Hampshire's roads
- Motorway delays in morning rush hour
- Pile-up causing delays on motorway
- Witness appeal after pensioner killed in crash
- UPDATE: Stricken passenger plane lands safely
- Young Southampton woman is killed in motorway crash
- Road closed after crash
- 20 weeks of roadworks to begin on Southampton bridge