When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Drivers cut free after crash on Millbrook Roundabout in Southampton
11:21am Friday 15th February 2013 in News
TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Horse escapes harm after road crash
- Cricket fans hit by road delays
- Summer getaway begins as travellers are warned about possible delays
- Driver killed in road smash
- Town one of the most car dependent in the UK
- Latest round of bus wars ends
- Roadworks to begin on major city route
- Bus firm collapses leaving passengers with uncertain commute
Comments are closed on this article.