When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Drivers cut free after crash on Millbrook Roundabout in Southampton
11:21am Friday 15th February 2013 in News
TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Four vehicle crash caused rush hour delays for motorists
- 20mph speed limit for city
- Smoke on airport runway is part of training exercise
- Crash victim still fights for life
- City parking charges could be extended
- Dog walker fights for life after collision with car
- Transport Minister 'minded' to agree trial of 50mph limit
- 'Time for action' after another crash on major road