TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Drone has near miss with plane landing at Southampton Airport
- Hampshire crossroads named one of most dangerous for cyclists in UK
- Vehicle hits central reservation and flips on Hampshire dual carriageway
- VIDEO: New Forest pony dies after running into side of car (warning: distressing footage)
- Motorway pile-up causes traffic delays
- Severe disruption after two people hit and killed by trains
- UPDATE AND PHOTOS: Probe as driver arrested after pedestrian killed in Southampton crash
- Magistrates get powers to give speeding drivers harsher punishment