TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Classic taxi set to fetch big price at auction
- Cycle hire scheme could be coming to Southampton
- City bridge to stay shut for a further two-and-a-half months
- Level crossing failure causing delays
- Go Travel card roadshow
- VIDEO: Airport staff take on ice bucket challenge
- Taxi drivers urged to stay vigilant after two attacks in two days
- Pedestrian injured in hit-and-run