TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- London mayor Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- UPDATE: Woman and five-year-old boy fighting for life after crash
- Man dies after being hit by train
- Southampton road to close for two nights
- Southern Rail in legal bid to stop strikes by train drivers
- Southern Rail to launch legal action in bid to stop train driver strikes
- Flights facing diversion and delays as fog envelops Hampshire
- Emergency roadworks close main Southampton road for six days