TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Fork lift truck falls off lorry and blocks road after crash
- 'Not enough accidents' to clamp down on speeding drivers
- Crash causing delays on motorway
- Motorist trapped by six feet of water
- Man trapped in car after motorway crash
- Residents demand immediate action over 'dangerous' junction
- Hampshire roads among the worst for accidents with deer
- Multi-vehicle pile up blocks motorway