TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Railway station 'forgets' to change clocks to British Summer Time
- Closures and speed restrictions on Hampshire motorway as roadworks continue
- Work begins tonight: Redbridge and Millbrook flyovers to be shut for 'noisy' roadworks
- Union boss warns Hong Kong firm to 'make a killing off taxpayer' after Stagecoach lose South West Trains franchise
- Roadworks on M3 set to continue
- HOUR-LONG delays on major Southampton commuter route
- Speeding fines set to rocket next month in Government crackdown
- UK flight ban on laptops will be introduced 'within days'