TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Pensioner fighting for life hurt in hit-and-run crash
- Police step up search for vital footage that could reveal cause of fatal M27 crash
- VIDEO: Driver sentenced after lorry causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to Southampton level crossing
- M27 CRASH: Witness appeal from police after fatal collision and fire
- M27 CRASH: Fatal crash and fire cause day of chaos in Hampshire
- M27 CRASH: 'Disaster response plans needed' in wake of major crash
- Two hurt in motorbike and car crash in Southampton
- Boost for rail passengers as part of £50m extra cash