TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Car smashes into lamp post on Hampshire road
- Travel chaos in Hampshire as rail conductors strike
- UPDATE: Major road closed after crash between car and motorbike
- Morning delays building on motorway
- UPDATE: Woman trapped as tree crash closes major road
- 45-minute delays after crash on Hampshire A-road
- The Scilly Isles - wonderful views, fantastic beaches, puffins and seals ... and the smallest football league in the world!
- Mainline trains cancelled after electrical fault