When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Drivers cut free after crash on Millbrook Roundabout in Southampton
11:21am Friday 15th February 2013 in News
TWO motorists have had to be cut out of their cars after an accident on a major city road.
A silver Skoda and a red Peugeot 208 were involved in a collision outside Screwfix on the Millbrook Roundabout at 10.30am.
A passing amublance came across the incident and alerted the fire service and police to the scene.
According to Hampshire Constabulary, the roofs of both cars were removed and the patients takent to hospital by ambulance.
The cars remain on scene as police await for them to be recovered.
More travel news:
- Two hurt in road smash
- Car overturns on to roof during rush hour
- Final piece of £150K cycle path completed
- Bus blockade was 'over financial dispute'
- Bus service 'blocked in at its depot'
- 'Wheelie' biker died after 78mph crash
- Rail delays for passengers due to engineering work
- Roadworks expected to cause delays on motorways
Comments are closed on this article.