Firefighters tackle blaze in electrical cupboards

Firefighters tackle blaze in electrical cupboards

Firefighters tackle blaze in electrical cupboards

First published in News

FIRE crews were called to a blaze in an electrical cupboard at a house near Stockbridge on Monday evening.

The blaze was out by the time firefighters arrived at the property in Branksome Close, Chilbolton.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree