Fire at house in Brintons Road, Southampton

Daily Echo: Room blaze Room blaze

FIRE crews were called to a fire in the bedroom of a Southampton home.

But on arrival at the house in Brintons Road at 6am yesterday, they found that the fire was already out.

The cause of the fire, which happened in one of the property’s first floor bedrooms, is unexplained.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree