Woman driver rescued from flood water

Woman driver rescued from flood water

Woman driver rescued from flood water

First published in News

A DRIVER was dramatically rescued from deep “fast flowing” flood water in Hampshire last night.

The woman became trapped in her vehicle along Harbridge Green Road near Fordingbridge.

Teams from Ringwood, Fordingbridge and Eastleigh were called to the incident.

They spent half an hour rescuing the woman at around 6pm yesterday.

A specialist water rescue team from Fareham was also called, but did not reach the scene on time.

Comments (6)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:29am Thu 16 Jan 14

AndyAndrews says...

"Woman driver" being the key phrase.
"Woman driver" being the key phrase. AndyAndrews
  • Score: -8

11:23am Thu 16 Jan 14

-stiv- says...

AndyAndrews wrote:
"Woman driver" being the key phrase.
This is no-one cares about you.
[quote][p][bold]AndyAndrews[/bold] wrote: "Woman driver" being the key phrase.[/p][/quote]This is no-one cares about you. -stiv-
  • Score: -5

11:27am Thu 16 Jan 14

espanuel says...

Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign.
Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign. espanuel
  • Score: 4

5:17pm Thu 16 Jan 14

S!monOn says...

espanuel wrote:
Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign.
How do you know if there was a sign there Sherlock? Because DE printed a random picture of a flood sign?
[quote][p][bold]espanuel[/bold] wrote: Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign.[/p][/quote]How do you know if there was a sign there Sherlock? Because DE printed a random picture of a flood sign? S!monOn
  • Score: -1

7:00pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Zexagon says...

S!monOn wrote:
espanuel wrote:
Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign.
How do you know if there was a sign there Sherlock? Because DE printed a random picture of a flood sign?
We'll if there wasn't a sign there why didn't other people get stuck
[quote][p][bold]S!monOn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]espanuel[/bold] wrote: Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign.[/p][/quote]How do you know if there was a sign there Sherlock? Because DE printed a random picture of a flood sign?[/p][/quote]We'll if there wasn't a sign there why didn't other people get stuck Zexagon
  • Score: 1

9:38am Fri 17 Jan 14

S!monOn says...

Zexagon wrote:
S!monOn wrote:
espanuel wrote:
Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign.
How do you know if there was a sign there Sherlock? Because DE printed a random picture of a flood sign?
We'll if there wasn't a sign there why didn't other people get stuck
I don't know Watson.... maybe you and Sherlock can go investigate.
[quote][p][bold]Zexagon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]S!monOn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]espanuel[/bold] wrote: Lady. Go to Specsavers and then you can read the sign.[/p][/quote]How do you know if there was a sign there Sherlock? Because DE printed a random picture of a flood sign?[/p][/quote]We'll if there wasn't a sign there why didn't other people get stuck[/p][/quote]I don't know Watson.... maybe you and Sherlock can go investigate. S!monOn
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree