When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
January 23 2014
Updated 5:20pm Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
Enable automatic updates every 30 seconds? YES NO
TWO university students from Southampton had to be rescued this afternoon after getting stuck in mud while fossil hunting.
A couple had their wedding plans thrown into disarray when their chosen venue went into administration just days before their wedding.
Today's most searched for terms on the website are:
Photographer attacked outside the home of suspended Liberal Democrat MP Mike Hancock.
Have you checked out the 10 interesting facts you may not know about Southampton?
Dani Osvaldo has been suspended by Saints.
Here are today's letters from Daily Echo readers:
- Let’s celebrate our confident Englishness
- Base arguments on facts, not just hot air
- Tory policies playing part in desperation of poverty
- Cost of planned tribute leaves me shuddering
- Don’t run away from the EU, make it work for us
- We must not use poisons that will kill rats’ predators
- Pool issue laudable but pair need to see bigger picture
- Sharing the pride of our city’s bin men
- Great progress made on and off the field
- Tories’ election pledges just don’t add up
- Thanks for your help in creating bear sanctuary
- Astonishing idea that £12m cuts could benefit fire service
- Who were Eastleigh post-war town team?
- By George, would Thomas be better as patron saint?
The Wiggle cycling events in the New Forest have found a new home.
Saints have suffered a double injury blow with the confirmation that Dejan Lovren and Gaston Ramirez will be out of action for some time.
There are investigations this morning after a fatal crash involving a motorcyclist and a horse on the A31, leading to some motorists being trapped in their cars for hours on a main road.
Comments are closed on this article.