Woman treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen blaze

Hampshire Fire and Rescue

Hampshire Fire and Rescue

First published in News
Last updated

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen blaze.

Firefighters from Fareham and Gosport attended a home in The Chase, Titchfield Common, where a kitchen hob was on fire on Monday.

The woman was given oxygen at the scene.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree