THREE police officers were hurt when they tried to arrest a violent man outside a Hampshire pub last night.
The male officers suffered cuts and bite wounds as they grappled with man at the Inn on the Furlon, below, in Meeting House Lane, Ringwood.
The incident happened at 10.45pm following reports he was trying to break in.
The officers did not need hospital treatment.
A 25-year-old man from the Dorset area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence.
More crime stories:
- 'Southampton is suffering badly': Retailer speaks out after EIGHTH break-in at business
- Police officer wins national bravery award after terrifying attack
- Police hunt man who indecently exposed himself to 14-year-old girl
- Police say reports of hate crime down in last week
- Man fined for shoplifting and attacking policeman
- City centre businesses targeted in 200 raids in six months
- Playstation 3 and 40inch TV among items stolen in flat burglary
- Laughing and smiling acid attacker who 'loves violence in every form' jailed