THREE police officers were hurt when they tried to arrest a violent man outside a Hampshire pub last night.
The male officers suffered cuts and bite wounds as they grappled with man at the Inn on the Furlon, below, in Meeting House Lane, Ringwood.
The incident happened at 10.45pm following reports he was trying to break in.
The officers did not need hospital treatment.
A 25-year-old man from the Dorset area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence.
More crime stories:
- Police hunt two after crowds watching Morris men kicked and spat on
- Police warning after burglars target homes
- Man left with serious head injuries after brutal attack on high street
- Why there were 55,000 unsolved crimes in Hampshire last year
- Beer keg and pole used in serious attack on beach
- Police officer sacked for gross misconduct
- More than 1,000 healthcare workers and paramedics attacked in Hampshire
- Cyclist's phone snatched by passing motorist