Around 6,000 people turned out for Vaisakhi in Southampton

Thousands march to celebrate Sikh festival

Thousands march to celebrate Sikh festival

First published in News
Last updated
Daily Echo: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

THE STREETS of Southampton were lit up with a sea of colour as thousands of the city's Sikh community celebrated one of the holiest days of the year.

More than 6,000 people marched together in a colourful procession to mark Vaisakhi, which welcomes in the religion's New Year and marks the foundation of the Sikh community.

The Nagar Kirtan procession started at the Singh Sabha Gurdwara, in Onslow Road, where the sound of traffic was replaced with energetic drumming and traditional music and a stunning martial arts display.

Daily Echo:

Crowds lined the streets as people of all ages and background soaked up the atmosphere and the sunshine, while kind hearted volunteers gave out bananas, drinks and samosas.

One of those enjoying the procession was Kasba Singh, 57, from St Mary's in Southampton.

He said: “This is what it's all about, getting together as one for Vaisakhi. It's something I look forward to each year.”

Another was Gular Singh, 27, from St Mary's. He added: “It is lovely to be here and see so many people celebrate the birth of the Sikh religion and it is great to see the unity within the community here.”

Also keeping a close eye on proceedings were a team of police officers and PCSO's.

Inspector Pete Jones, who is based at Southampton Central police station, praised the organisation of the event.

Daily Echo:

He said: “I enjoy marshalling it, the colours, smells and atmosphere is great. It is good to see people of all backgrounds come out for Vaisakhi.”

Vaisakhi honours the birth of the Sikh Nation in 1699 and takes the form of continuous reading of the Sikh Scripture, the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, over three days.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the tenth master of the Sikhs, transformed the Sikhs into a family of soldier saints, known as the Khalsa Panth, and the festival marks and promotes equality and unity of humanity.

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

Daily Echo:

 

Comments (27)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:05pm Sun 13 Apr 14

mickey01 says...

singh baby singh
singh baby singh mickey01
  • Score: -15

5:11pm Sun 13 Apr 14

Kirsty666 says...

I fully understand that people like festivals but there is no need for them to cause such traffic disruption by having roads that people live in to be shut down
I fully understand that people like festivals but there is no need for them to cause such traffic disruption by having roads that people live in to be shut down Kirsty666
  • Score: -46

5:54pm Sun 13 Apr 14

michaelp42 says...

Awesome. I wish I'd been able to attend.
Awesome. I wish I'd been able to attend. michaelp42
  • Score: 15

6:15pm Sun 13 Apr 14

Reality-man says...

This looks well Sikh man
This looks well Sikh man Reality-man
  • Score: -6

6:57pm Sun 13 Apr 14

issacchunt says...

Kirsty666 wrote:
I fully understand that people like festivals but there is no need for them to cause such traffic disruption by having roads that people live in to be shut down
Watch it or the Sikh taxi drivers will give you a visit.

Come on council, good to see all the various religions getting to enjoy festivals and mela etc. How about trying to do something for what was once the majority, Southampton show? Balloon festival........anyt
hing other than expensive music festivals on the common - our common?
[quote][p][bold]Kirsty666[/bold] wrote: I fully understand that people like festivals but there is no need for them to cause such traffic disruption by having roads that people live in to be shut down[/p][/quote]Watch it or the Sikh taxi drivers will give you a visit. Come on council, good to see all the various religions getting to enjoy festivals and mela etc. How about trying to do something for what was once the majority, Southampton show? Balloon festival........anyt hing other than expensive music festivals on the common - our common? issacchunt
  • Score: 4

7:24pm Sun 13 Apr 14

kiz.bartlett says...

Its good to see people of different cultural and religious backgrounds celebrating their traditions, it gives a sense of festivity.

Much like the english tradition of no diversion signs in portswood and the festivity of several double-decker busses pulling off 100-point turns.

Still, im all for it :)
Its good to see people of different cultural and religious backgrounds celebrating their traditions, it gives a sense of festivity. Much like the english tradition of no diversion signs in portswood and the festivity of several double-decker busses pulling off 100-point turns. Still, im all for it :) kiz.bartlett
  • Score: 5

7:47pm Sun 13 Apr 14

normal1965 says...

well i for one feel really sad
well i for one feel really sad normal1965
  • Score: -12

9:00pm Sun 13 Apr 14

normal1965 says...

normal1965 wrote:
well i for one feel really sad
what./?im not allowed to be sad.omg jokers
[quote][p][bold]normal1965[/bold] wrote: well i for one feel really sad[/p][/quote]what./?im not allowed to be sad.omg jokers normal1965
  • Score: -9

9:01pm Sun 13 Apr 14

derek james says...

one of the more palatable religions from that part of thw world
one of the more palatable religions from that part of thw world derek james
  • Score: -6

10:19pm Sun 13 Apr 14

susieq750 says...

I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!!
I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!! susieq750
  • Score: -20

10:28pm Sun 13 Apr 14

Facewagon says...

susieq750 wrote:
I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!!
Which English people have been told they're not allowed to fly these flags? When? Where?
[quote][p][bold]susieq750[/bold] wrote: I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!![/p][/quote]Which English people have been told they're not allowed to fly these flags? When? Where? Facewagon
  • Score: 13

11:58pm Sun 13 Apr 14

WalkingOnAWire says...

Facewagon wrote:
susieq750 wrote:
I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!!
Which English people have been told they're not allowed to fly these flags? When? Where?
No-one has. It's just an urban myth. In fact it's the contrary - the council have been giving grants over the last few months to those who want to organise a St George's Day celebration. And here's an example of what's happening: http://www.discovers
outhampton.co.uk/vis
it/whats-on/2014/04/
23/st-george-s-day-f
estival
[quote][p][bold]Facewagon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]susieq750[/bold] wrote: I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!![/p][/quote]Which English people have been told they're not allowed to fly these flags? When? Where?[/p][/quote]No-one has. It's just an urban myth. In fact it's the contrary - the council have been giving grants over the last few months to those who want to organise a St George's Day celebration. And here's an example of what's happening: http://www.discovers outhampton.co.uk/vis it/whats-on/2014/04/ 23/st-george-s-day-f estival WalkingOnAWire
  • Score: 20

6:56am Mon 14 Apr 14

msteverm says...

Why are the kids allowed to travel in the back of the vehicle without child seats or restraints? Different rules apply I suppose.
Why are the kids allowed to travel in the back of the vehicle without child seats or restraints? Different rules apply I suppose. msteverm
  • Score: -16

7:31am Mon 14 Apr 14

Charlie Bucket says...

Kirsty666 wrote:
I fully understand that people like festivals but there is no need for them to cause such traffic disruption by having roads that people live in to be shut down
Oh get over yourself. It's a few hours, once a year, on a Sunday. You should feel lucky you get to sit outside your house and watch this fantastic parade.
[quote][p][bold]Kirsty666[/bold] wrote: I fully understand that people like festivals but there is no need for them to cause such traffic disruption by having roads that people live in to be shut down[/p][/quote]Oh get over yourself. It's a few hours, once a year, on a Sunday. You should feel lucky you get to sit outside your house and watch this fantastic parade. Charlie Bucket
  • Score: 30

7:33am Mon 14 Apr 14

Charlie Bucket says...

msteverm wrote:
Why are the kids allowed to travel in the back of the vehicle without child seats or restraints? Different rules apply I suppose.
Perhaps because they're travelling at a safe walking pace? Think, for gods sake. Jesus you people are dullards.
[quote][p][bold]msteverm[/bold] wrote: Why are the kids allowed to travel in the back of the vehicle without child seats or restraints? Different rules apply I suppose.[/p][/quote]Perhaps because they're travelling at a safe walking pace? Think, for gods sake. Jesus you people are dullards. Charlie Bucket
  • Score: 25

7:35am Mon 14 Apr 14

Charlie Bucket says...

Facewagon wrote:
susieq750 wrote:
I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!!
Which English people have been told they're not allowed to fly these flags? When? Where?
Hahahah every year when this story is posted me and 'er indoors have bets on what idiotic reactionary comments there will be. "Why aren't the English allowed to do this?" is one of my favourites. Good old susieq, you won me a tenner.
[quote][p][bold]Facewagon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]susieq750[/bold] wrote: I don't have a problem with this, but how come English people have been told you can't have a st George's flag or union flag displayed, this celebration today closes the roads and it's no problem !!!!![/p][/quote]Which English people have been told they're not allowed to fly these flags? When? Where?[/p][/quote]Hahahah every year when this story is posted me and 'er indoors have bets on what idiotic reactionary comments there will be. "Why aren't the English allowed to do this?" is one of my favourites. Good old susieq, you won me a tenner. Charlie Bucket
  • Score: 28

7:41am Mon 14 Apr 14

Charlie Bucket says...

Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it. Charlie Bucket
  • Score: 62

9:32am Mon 14 Apr 14

chunkyrussell says...

absolutely awesome reaction from the good old soton racists as usual. i assume they're the same people who threw nails onto the cycle track in the new forest and probably cheer when they pass the bungalow in hedge end with UKIP propaganda plastered across it. well done soton. brilliant demonstration of the lowest common denominator. god help us...
absolutely awesome reaction from the good old soton racists as usual. i assume they're the same people who threw nails onto the cycle track in the new forest and probably cheer when they pass the bungalow in hedge end with UKIP propaganda plastered across it. well done soton. brilliant demonstration of the lowest common denominator. god help us... chunkyrussell
  • Score: 18

10:49am Mon 14 Apr 14

AndyVD says...

Charlie Bucket wrote:
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
Here here!

However good luck changing the sheep's mentality. Not only are we lazy but we won't cough up a few quid each for some decorations and food to make it happen either!

Massive respect for the community spirit and the people that were behind this event.
[quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.[/p][/quote]Here here! However good luck changing the sheep's mentality. Not only are we lazy but we won't cough up a few quid each for some decorations and food to make it happen either! Massive respect for the community spirit and the people that were behind this event. AndyVD
  • Score: 22

12:40pm Mon 14 Apr 14

Charlie Bucket says...

camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car?

If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way?

Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.
When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent?

Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.
[quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.[/p][/quote]If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car? If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way? Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.[/p][/quote]When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent? Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid. Charlie Bucket
  • Score: 15

12:59pm Mon 14 Apr 14

camerajuan says...

Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car?

If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way?

Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.
When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent?

Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.
Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!"

Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to!
[quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.[/p][/quote]If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car? If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way? Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.[/p][/quote]When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent? Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.[/p][/quote]Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!" Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to! camerajuan
  • Score: -6

1:08pm Mon 14 Apr 14

Charlie Bucket says...

camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car?

If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way?

Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.
When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent?

Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.
Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!"

Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to!
No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb.
[quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.[/p][/quote]If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car? If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way? Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.[/p][/quote]When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent? Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.[/p][/quote]Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!" Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to![/p][/quote]No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb. Charlie Bucket
  • Score: 14

1:29pm Mon 14 Apr 14

camerajuan says...

Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car?

If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way?

Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.
When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent?

Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.
Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!"

Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to!
No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb.
Brawling in the street is not a race. I would have hated anyone who did such a thing. They didn't though. Sikhs did. That's not my fault.

I'm categorically stating that I do not and never have thought that all Sikh's are violent. Stop being a pedant and get the point of my original post. Sikh's were supposed to be celebrating yesterday but instead, they were having a feud on the street, leaving several injured and one man will most definitely need facial reconstruction.

Behaviour akin to animals defending their young, regardless of race, is pathetic. If you do some research, I condemned a bunch of caucasians for beating up a teenager 8 to 1 also. I don't hate any race, but I detest mindless violence. Which is what I saw.
[quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.[/p][/quote]If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car? If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way? Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.[/p][/quote]When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent? Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.[/p][/quote]Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!" Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to![/p][/quote]No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb.[/p][/quote]Brawling in the street is not a race. I would have hated anyone who did such a thing. They didn't though. Sikhs did. That's not my fault. I'm categorically stating that I do not and never have thought that all Sikh's are violent. Stop being a pedant and get the point of my original post. Sikh's were supposed to be celebrating yesterday but instead, they were having a feud on the street, leaving several injured and one man will most definitely need facial reconstruction. Behaviour akin to animals defending their young, regardless of race, is pathetic. If you do some research, I condemned a bunch of caucasians for beating up a teenager 8 to 1 also. I don't hate any race, but I detest mindless violence. Which is what I saw. camerajuan
  • Score: -3

1:50pm Mon 14 Apr 14

Charlie Bucket says...

camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car?

If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way?

Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.
When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent?

Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.
Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!"

Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to!
No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb.
Brawling in the street is not a race. I would have hated anyone who did such a thing. They didn't though. Sikhs did. That's not my fault.

I'm categorically stating that I do not and never have thought that all Sikh's are violent. Stop being a pedant and get the point of my original post. Sikh's were supposed to be celebrating yesterday but instead, they were having a feud on the street, leaving several injured and one man will most definitely need facial reconstruction.

Behaviour akin to animals defending their young, regardless of race, is pathetic. If you do some research, I condemned a bunch of caucasians for beating up a teenager 8 to 1 also. I don't hate any race, but I detest mindless violence. Which is what I saw.
The point of your original post appears to be that Sikhs are not community spirited because you saw some Sikhs acting violent once. If that's not what your point actually is, you'd best enlighten us as to what it actually is. I fail to see how I'm being a pedant by any of this.
[quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.[/p][/quote]If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car? If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way? Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.[/p][/quote]When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent? Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.[/p][/quote]Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!" Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to![/p][/quote]No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb.[/p][/quote]Brawling in the street is not a race. I would have hated anyone who did such a thing. They didn't though. Sikhs did. That's not my fault. I'm categorically stating that I do not and never have thought that all Sikh's are violent. Stop being a pedant and get the point of my original post. Sikh's were supposed to be celebrating yesterday but instead, they were having a feud on the street, leaving several injured and one man will most definitely need facial reconstruction. Behaviour akin to animals defending their young, regardless of race, is pathetic. If you do some research, I condemned a bunch of caucasians for beating up a teenager 8 to 1 also. I don't hate any race, but I detest mindless violence. Which is what I saw.[/p][/quote]The point of your original post appears to be that Sikhs are not community spirited because you saw some Sikhs acting violent once. If that's not what your point actually is, you'd best enlighten us as to what it actually is. I fail to see how I'm being a pedant by any of this. Charlie Bucket
  • Score: 3

1:54pm Mon 14 Apr 14

camerajuan says...

Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
camerajuan wrote:
Charlie Bucket wrote:
Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah.

Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.
If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car?

If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way?

Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.
When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent?

Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.
Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!"

Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to!
No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb.
Brawling in the street is not a race. I would have hated anyone who did such a thing. They didn't though. Sikhs did. That's not my fault.

I'm categorically stating that I do not and never have thought that all Sikh's are violent. Stop being a pedant and get the point of my original post. Sikh's were supposed to be celebrating yesterday but instead, they were having a feud on the street, leaving several injured and one man will most definitely need facial reconstruction.

Behaviour akin to animals defending their young, regardless of race, is pathetic. If you do some research, I condemned a bunch of caucasians for beating up a teenager 8 to 1 also. I don't hate any race, but I detest mindless violence. Which is what I saw.
The point of your original post appears to be that Sikhs are not community spirited because you saw some Sikhs acting violent once. If that's not what your point actually is, you'd best enlighten us as to what it actually is. I fail to see how I'm being a pedant by any of this.
I'm pretty sure I have detailed my point quite clearly. If you haven't got it by now then I suggest you ask for some assistance in understanding my posts because I'm not repeating myself again.
[quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]camerajuan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Charlie Bucket[/bold] wrote: Once again, the usual idiotic comments about how the poor, down-trodden English are banned from having this sort of festivity, and how "the council" don't put anything like this on for "the English" and blah blah blah. Guess what, English people? "The council" didn't arrange this, either. The Sikh community did, because they're exactly that: a community, and one that sees the value in that community. They don't sit back and wait for someone else to organise this, they do it themselves. The only reason there isn't some English equivalent of this is, we English don't value community enough to get off our backsides to do anything like this. It never occurs to us to come together as one and celebrate anything unless it involves getting drunk out of our minds and vomiting everywhere, or we see someone else doing it and get aggrieved at it. You want a festival like this? Go organise it.[/p][/quote]If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road? Why was there 2 men beating up another so badly he is now unrecognisable and his blood is all over a resident's car? If they're all so into peace and harmony and togetherness, why did I see a bunch of men dive into TAXIS and speed off once one of them got wind that Police were on their way? Utterly pathetic behaviour on this - their day of celebration of their foundation. How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans.[/p][/quote]When a white Anglo-Saxon commits an act of violence, do we then claim all white Anglo-Saxons are violent? Your commenting licence is revoked, I'm afraid.[/p][/quote]Wind your neck in. Did I claim that all Sikhs were violent?! No I did not. I asked why there were several of them having a brawl in the street last night if the religion is so peace loving and celebrating their "holiest of days"? Acting like medieval infantry before jumping into their TAXIS like cowards when someone shouted "Fuzz is comin! MOVE MOVE!" Oh look! I commented! Weird how I still can when you said I shouldn't be able to![/p][/quote]No, you didn't ask why several of them were having a brawl. You questioned an entire demographic's sense of community based on the behaviour of a few. You didn't outright say that all Sikhs were violent, but you most definitely implied it, and if you claim otherwise, you're a spineless coward who lacks the courage of his convictions as well as a racist pleb.[/p][/quote]Brawling in the street is not a race. I would have hated anyone who did such a thing. They didn't though. Sikhs did. That's not my fault. I'm categorically stating that I do not and never have thought that all Sikh's are violent. Stop being a pedant and get the point of my original post. Sikh's were supposed to be celebrating yesterday but instead, they were having a feud on the street, leaving several injured and one man will most definitely need facial reconstruction. Behaviour akin to animals defending their young, regardless of race, is pathetic. If you do some research, I condemned a bunch of caucasians for beating up a teenager 8 to 1 also. I don't hate any race, but I detest mindless violence. Which is what I saw.[/p][/quote]The point of your original post appears to be that Sikhs are not community spirited because you saw some Sikhs acting violent once. If that's not what your point actually is, you'd best enlighten us as to what it actually is. I fail to see how I'm being a pedant by any of this.[/p][/quote]I'm pretty sure I have detailed my point quite clearly. If you haven't got it by now then I suggest you ask for some assistance in understanding my posts because I'm not repeating myself again. camerajuan
  • Score: -6

4:36pm Mon 14 Apr 14

existentialoutrage says...

Can we just... What is wrong with you?

"If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road?"
Because as with all communities, groups, races, religions, whatever, people are also INDIVIDUALS. So whilst many Sikhs were celebrating and respecting each other and "into peace and harmony and togetherness", as you put it, there were some who were behaving violently. And I'm sure the wider Sikh community would not support this behaviour but how on earth can you see a handful of people behaving badly and jump to lumping them in with the other 500,000 Sikhs who live in the UK?! Other than blatant racism, of course.

I've seen people having horrendous brawls on Christmas day - WHITE people, who celebrate Christmas! GOSH, all white people MUST be the same. And on their day of celebration! THE NERVE. ... Or maybe, the actions of a few does not represent the values of the wider group... Ever think of that?

And just to finish:
"How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans."
Really? Turbans? That's how you knew they were Sikh. Shall we gloss over the other religions where turbans are worn? Not so commonly, I grant you that, but Muslims can wear turbans - and there's about 3 million Muslims in the UK. There are branches of Christianity that wear turbans. But we'll just ignore them, yeah, because that will fit your little assumptions nicely.

You're already on the internet, do some research you fool!
Can we just... What is wrong with you? "If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road?" Because as with all communities, groups, races, religions, whatever, people are also INDIVIDUALS. So whilst many Sikhs were celebrating and respecting each other and "into peace and harmony and togetherness", as you put it, there were some who were behaving violently. And I'm sure the wider Sikh community would not support this behaviour but how on earth can you see a handful of people behaving badly and jump to lumping them in with the other 500,000 Sikhs who live in the UK?! Other than blatant racism, of course. I've seen people having horrendous brawls on Christmas day - WHITE people, who celebrate Christmas! GOSH, all white people MUST be the same. And on their day of celebration! THE NERVE. ... Or maybe, the actions of a few does not represent the values of the wider group... Ever think of that? And just to finish: "How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans." Really? Turbans? That's how you knew they were Sikh. Shall we gloss over the other religions where turbans are worn? Not so commonly, I grant you that, but Muslims can wear turbans - and there's about 3 million Muslims in the UK. There are branches of Christianity that wear turbans. But we'll just ignore them, yeah, because that will fit your little assumptions nicely. You're already on the internet, do some research you fool! existentialoutrage
  • Score: 12

9:25am Tue 15 Apr 14

camerajuan says...

existentialoutrage wrote:
Can we just... What is wrong with you?

"If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road?"
Because as with all communities, groups, races, religions, whatever, people are also INDIVIDUALS. So whilst many Sikhs were celebrating and respecting each other and "into peace and harmony and togetherness", as you put it, there were some who were behaving violently. And I'm sure the wider Sikh community would not support this behaviour but how on earth can you see a handful of people behaving badly and jump to lumping them in with the other 500,000 Sikhs who live in the UK?! Other than blatant racism, of course.

I've seen people having horrendous brawls on Christmas day - WHITE people, who celebrate Christmas! GOSH, all white people MUST be the same. And on their day of celebration! THE NERVE. ... Or maybe, the actions of a few does not represent the values of the wider group... Ever think of that?

And just to finish:
"How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans."
Really? Turbans? That's how you knew they were Sikh. Shall we gloss over the other religions where turbans are worn? Not so commonly, I grant you that, but Muslims can wear turbans - and there's about 3 million Muslims in the UK. There are branches of Christianity that wear turbans. But we'll just ignore them, yeah, because that will fit your little assumptions nicely.

You're already on the internet, do some research you fool!
I'm not going to repeat myself again. I know my community and I know what denominations of each religion resides nearby. Therefore I know the Sikh turban differs from other types and more to the point - I haven't seen any other types in the 5 years I've lived here.

This could not have happened on a worse day for the Sikhs. I will never condone violence like this from any race, creed, colour or religion. But this mindless school-yard nonsense was carried out - and clearly organised - by Sikhs. I don't know, much less care, why. I just don't want to see it again. If my housemate had parked outside our house like normal his car would have been damaged, and not for the first time.

It was pathetic and childish and its not my fault that it was Sikhs that did it. I just pointed it out. Maybe I should've waited to see if a story emerged about it first, I hold my hands up there. Not branding all Sikhs violent at all. Just questioning how strong the beliefs are of the certain few that staged a riot on my doorstep, and also why such a day should be marred by this for the entire Sikh community. I'd do the same if it was any other denomination on their holy day.
[quote][p][bold]existentialoutrage[/bold] wrote: Can we just... What is wrong with you? "If the Sikh community are such advocates for community spirit, why was there a gang of them with baseball bats brawling last night on Clovelly Road?" Because as with all communities, groups, races, religions, whatever, people are also INDIVIDUALS. So whilst many Sikhs were celebrating and respecting each other and "into peace and harmony and togetherness", as you put it, there were some who were behaving violently. And I'm sure the wider Sikh community would not support this behaviour but how on earth can you see a handful of people behaving badly and jump to lumping them in with the other 500,000 Sikhs who live in the UK?! Other than blatant racism, of course. I've seen people having horrendous brawls on Christmas day - WHITE people, who celebrate Christmas! GOSH, all white people MUST be the same. And on their day of celebration! THE NERVE. ... Or maybe, the actions of a few does not represent the values of the wider group... Ever think of that? And just to finish: "How do I know they were Sikhs? 1 word. Turbans." Really? Turbans? That's how you knew they were Sikh. Shall we gloss over the other religions where turbans are worn? Not so commonly, I grant you that, but Muslims can wear turbans - and there's about 3 million Muslims in the UK. There are branches of Christianity that wear turbans. But we'll just ignore them, yeah, because that will fit your little assumptions nicely. You're already on the internet, do some research you fool![/p][/quote]I'm not going to repeat myself again. I know my community and I know what denominations of each religion resides nearby. Therefore I know the Sikh turban differs from other types and more to the point - I haven't seen any other types in the 5 years I've lived here. This could not have happened on a worse day for the Sikhs. I will never condone violence like this from any race, creed, colour or religion. But this mindless school-yard nonsense was carried out - and clearly organised - by Sikhs. I don't know, much less care, why. I just don't want to see it again. If my housemate had parked outside our house like normal his car would have been damaged, and not for the first time. It was pathetic and childish and its not my fault that it was Sikhs that did it. I just pointed it out. Maybe I should've waited to see if a story emerged about it first, I hold my hands up there. Not branding all Sikhs violent at all. Just questioning how strong the beliefs are of the certain few that staged a riot on my doorstep, and also why such a day should be marred by this for the entire Sikh community. I'd do the same if it was any other denomination on their holy day. camerajuan
  • Score: -2

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree