Cllr Tony Hooke has resigned from UKIP following a scuffle with a protestor

Senior UKIP councillor quits after arrest

Senior UKIP councillor quits after arrest

First published in News
Last updated
Daily Echo: Photograph of the Author by , Senior Reporter

A SENIOR Ukip politician has resigned from his party following a scuffle with a protester during the election campaign.

County councillor Tony Hooke – arrested in May in connection with an assault – says he quit Ukip to avoid discrediting it should he be charged in the run-up to next year’s General Election.

His arrest came after an incident between members of the party and protesters at a meeting at Portsmouth’s Guildhall on April 28 which had been attended by party leader Nigel Farage and launched Ukip’s breakthrough election campaign.

Daily Echo: Tony Hooke

Cllr Hooke, who has been an outspoken politician since being elected in May last year, told the Daily Echo he was innocent of the crime.

He said: “I never wanted to resign from the party. I love the party to bits and all the people who work for it. It has been a very difficult decision but there is going to be a lot of flak flying my way.

“They are determined to have me nailed. The last thing I want is this happening in the run-up to the General Election.”

Cllr Hooke will now continue as an independent council for Andover.

But losing a councillor will come as a blow to his former party following their stellar success in the local and European elections in May.

This saw a new councillor elected to Fareham Borough Council after he won the Stubbington ward and the Liberal Democrats lost control of Portsmouth as Ukip gained six seats.

Following former county group chief Ray Finch’s election as a Euro MP, Waterside county councillor Philip Fawkes has taken over.

Daily Echo:

New Hampshire UKIP leader Philip Fawkes

Cllr Fawkes said it was unfortunate Cllr Hooke quit, but he insisted the party had to move on: “It is not something I would have chosen to happen in my first week as leader. But I respect his views and wishes to become an independent.

“He has not been asked to resign or has he been disciplined, it all very amicable and there is no animosity.

“Clearly we don’t want anyone to bring the party into disrepute, but this is not the case with Councillor Hooke. He may well have been arrested but he has not been charged.”

County council leader Roy Perry said the assault allegation was a police matter, but he said he had instructed the county council solicitor to investigate whether Cllr Hooke was in breach of the councillors’ code of conduct over the whitewash allegations made about the chief constable.

He said: “It is an outrageous suggestion. The allegations about the county’s chief constable being involved in a conspiracy was a terrible thing.

“His behaviour has not been a credit to himself, his party or the county council.”

Daily Echo: Cllr Roy Perry

Hampshire County Council leader Roy Perry

County council opposition Lib Dem leader Keith House said: “Ukip were always to fall apart at Hampshire but nobody thought it would happen so quickly.

“Only the Liberal Democrats offer a strong opposition to the Conservatives in Hampshire.”

Comments (25)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:02am Thu 12 Jun 14

andyfidler1966 says...

' 7:06pm Wed 11 Jun 14
MrUpton says…
All these people convicted of sex offences and MPs but not one article you have written about it eh?...'

UKIP high command have forgotten to point out to you that the Daily Echo covers southern Hampshire, rather than the entire country, and that it reports today on events that happened in the past few days, rather than more than a decade ago. Feel free to highlight any of your cases that fit that criteria.

Btw, that's an impressive database on child abuse that you have there. Quite an obsession of yours I see...
' 7:06pm Wed 11 Jun 14 MrUpton says… All these people convicted of sex offences and MPs but not one article you have written about it eh?...' UKIP high command have forgotten to point out to you that the Daily Echo covers southern Hampshire, rather than the entire country, and that it reports today on events that happened in the past few days, rather than more than a decade ago. Feel free to highlight any of your cases that fit that criteria. Btw, that's an impressive database on child abuse that you have there. Quite an obsession of yours I see... andyfidler1966
  • Score: 30

6:06am Thu 12 Jun 14

issacchunt says...

Mrupton. Get a life?
Mrupton. Get a life? issacchunt
  • Score: 13

10:17am Thu 12 Jun 14

Dai Rear says...

Good to see the extreme left's tried and tested tactic of sending a load of gobsh1ts to other parties' meetings to cause trouble has paid off. Nice for the GS's as well because they'd have no one to heckle at their own TUSK or "Socialist Workers" meetings because no one cares and no one goes to them.
Give Keith House a Brownie Point for the funniest remark reported today so far.
Good to see the extreme left's tried and tested tactic of sending a load of gobsh1ts to other parties' meetings to cause trouble has paid off. Nice for the GS's as well because they'd have no one to heckle at their own TUSK or "Socialist Workers" meetings because no one cares and no one goes to them. Give Keith House a Brownie Point for the funniest remark reported today so far. Dai Rear
  • Score: -8

12:09pm Thu 12 Jun 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
Good to see the extreme left's tried and tested tactic of sending a load of gobsh1ts to other parties' meetings to cause trouble has paid off. Nice for the GS's as well because they'd have no one to heckle at their own TUSK or "Socialist Workers" meetings because no one cares and no one goes to them.
Give Keith House a Brownie Point for the funniest remark reported today so far.
There was no left there, they would off all been out on the streets canvassing, knocking on doors doing stools, and there most certainly No TUSC members there I can assure you of that, they would been all out at meetings and meeting people on the streets, they did not have time for ukip and what they was up to.
And if there was any paying off as you refer to, it would of more likely would off been ukip doing the paying off for a few extreme right wingers to cause trouble at there extreme right wing meeting its a lessen that ukip as learned on one of the many tricks that the Fascist did in the 1920's and 30's to gain power, its a way to get publicly
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: Good to see the extreme left's tried and tested tactic of sending a load of gobsh1ts to other parties' meetings to cause trouble has paid off. Nice for the GS's as well because they'd have no one to heckle at their own TUSK or "Socialist Workers" meetings because no one cares and no one goes to them. Give Keith House a Brownie Point for the funniest remark reported today so far.[/p][/quote]There was no left there, they would off all been out on the streets canvassing, knocking on doors doing stools, and there most certainly No TUSC members there I can assure you of that, they would been all out at meetings and meeting people on the streets, they did not have time for ukip and what they was up to. And if there was any paying off as you refer to, it would of more likely would off been ukip doing the paying off for a few extreme right wingers to cause trouble at there extreme right wing meeting its a lessen that ukip as learned on one of the many tricks that the Fascist did in the 1920's and 30's to gain power, its a way to get publicly southy
  • Score: -8

12:42pm Thu 12 Jun 14

Dai Rear says...

"doing stools"? That's not very nice Southy. Is that how you protest in TUSK? Let's have a crap-in on UKIP?
As to the latter thought, well Mussolini was a communist first, so I guess he learnt his tactics at the knee of the fascists' cousins, the communists
"doing stools"? That's not very nice Southy. Is that how you protest in TUSK? Let's have a crap-in on UKIP? As to the latter thought, well Mussolini was a communist first, so I guess he learnt his tactics at the knee of the fascists' cousins, the communists Dai Rear
  • Score: 4

1:30pm Thu 12 Jun 14

elvisimo says...

southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
Good to see the extreme left's tried and tested tactic of sending a load of gobsh1ts to other parties' meetings to cause trouble has paid off. Nice for the GS's as well because they'd have no one to heckle at their own TUSK or "Socialist Workers" meetings because no one cares and no one goes to them.
Give Keith House a Brownie Point for the funniest remark reported today so far.
There was no left there, they would off all been out on the streets canvassing, knocking on doors doing stools, and there most certainly No TUSC members there I can assure you of that, they would been all out at meetings and meeting people on the streets, they did not have time for ukip and what they was up to.
And if there was any paying off as you refer to, it would of more likely would off been ukip doing the paying off for a few extreme right wingers to cause trouble at there extreme right wing meeting its a lessen that ukip as learned on one of the many tricks that the Fascist did in the 1920's and 30's to gain power, its a way to get publicly
in tears - so their method for drumming up support is to go out and defecate all over the place. That's not very pleasant!
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: Good to see the extreme left's tried and tested tactic of sending a load of gobsh1ts to other parties' meetings to cause trouble has paid off. Nice for the GS's as well because they'd have no one to heckle at their own TUSK or "Socialist Workers" meetings because no one cares and no one goes to them. Give Keith House a Brownie Point for the funniest remark reported today so far.[/p][/quote]There was no left there, they would off all been out on the streets canvassing, knocking on doors doing stools, and there most certainly No TUSC members there I can assure you of that, they would been all out at meetings and meeting people on the streets, they did not have time for ukip and what they was up to. And if there was any paying off as you refer to, it would of more likely would off been ukip doing the paying off for a few extreme right wingers to cause trouble at there extreme right wing meeting its a lessen that ukip as learned on one of the many tricks that the Fascist did in the 1920's and 30's to gain power, its a way to get publicly[/p][/quote]in tears - so their method for drumming up support is to go out and defecate all over the place. That's not very pleasant! elvisimo
  • Score: 9

1:32pm Thu 12 Jun 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
"doing stools"? That's not very nice Southy. Is that how you protest in TUSK? Let's have a crap-in on UKIP?
As to the latter thought, well Mussolini was a communist first, so I guess he learnt his tactics at the knee of the fascists' cousins, the communists
Do What Dai Mussolini a Communist oh my god if I had one that is, Mussolini was anti Communist he was having them arrested and murdered, same as Hitler and Franco and other Fascists, They hated both types Communism, they hated Unions and any form of Socialism.

Yea sorry about that it should of been stalls. Mussolini Originally a member of the Italian Socialist Party (PSI), Mussolini was expelled from the PSI due to his opposition to the party's stance on neutrality in World War I, Was not a Communist of any kind, was not even a Socialist because of eagerness to start a war and join in.
This is what he really was National Fascist, Nationalism and Socialism do not go together, Socialism is internationalism
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: "doing stools"? That's not very nice Southy. Is that how you protest in TUSK? Let's have a crap-in on UKIP? As to the latter thought, well Mussolini was a communist first, so I guess he learnt his tactics at the knee of the fascists' cousins, the communists[/p][/quote]Do What Dai Mussolini a Communist oh my god if I had one that is, Mussolini was anti Communist he was having them arrested and murdered, same as Hitler and Franco and other Fascists, They hated both types Communism, they hated Unions and any form of Socialism. Yea sorry about that it should of been stalls. Mussolini Originally a member of the Italian Socialist Party (PSI), Mussolini was expelled from the PSI due to his opposition to the party's stance on neutrality in World War I, Was not a Communist of any kind, was not even a Socialist because of eagerness to start a war and join in. This is what he really was National Fascist, Nationalism and Socialism do not go together, Socialism is internationalism southy
  • Score: -4

1:47pm Thu 12 Jun 14

Dai Rear says...

"oh my god if I had one that is,
But you would have, if you'd lived in the Middle Ages and argued about how many angels on the head of a pin because Communism, Fascism, Big Religion are all the same thing-"I know what's best for you". Liberals know they don't which is why we just chuckle when you desperately try to distinguish between the horror story characters of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, The Spanish Inquisition Ayatollahs. Southy, they're all the same And stools is much funnier.
"oh my god if I had one that is, But you would have, if you'd lived in the Middle Ages and argued about how many angels on the head of a pin because Communism, Fascism, Big Religion are all the same thing-"I know what's best for you". Liberals know they don't which is why we just chuckle when you desperately try to distinguish between the horror story characters of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, The Spanish Inquisition Ayatollahs. Southy, they're all the same And stools is much funnier. Dai Rear
  • Score: 6

4:16pm Thu 12 Jun 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
"oh my god if I had one that is,
But you would have, if you'd lived in the Middle Ages and argued about how many angels on the head of a pin because Communism, Fascism, Big Religion are all the same thing-"I know what's best for you". Liberals know they don't which is why we just chuckle when you desperately try to distinguish between the horror story characters of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, The Spanish Inquisition Ayatollahs. Southy, they're all the same And stools is much funnier.
when you desperately try to distinguish between the horror story characters of Stalin, Thatcher, Hitler, Pol Pot, Nigel Farage, The Spanish Inquisition, Ayatollahs, Bishops

Yes they are they all have one thing in common Dai and that is that they are all types of Right wing aka Capitalism of some kind, Communism can be both as you can get Capitalist Communism and you can get Socialist Communism
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: "oh my god if I had one that is, But you would have, if you'd lived in the Middle Ages and argued about how many angels on the head of a pin because Communism, Fascism, Big Religion are all the same thing-"I know what's best for you". Liberals know they don't which is why we just chuckle when you desperately try to distinguish between the horror story characters of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, The Spanish Inquisition Ayatollahs. Southy, they're all the same And stools is much funnier.[/p][/quote]when you desperately try to distinguish between the horror story characters of Stalin, Thatcher, Hitler, Pol Pot, Nigel Farage, The Spanish Inquisition, Ayatollahs, Bishops Yes they are they all have one thing in common Dai and that is that they are all types of Right wing aka Capitalism of some kind, Communism can be both as you can get Capitalist Communism and you can get Socialist Communism southy
  • Score: -5

4:29pm Thu 12 Jun 14

Dai Rear says...

Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa,
Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools.
Who are you? Put me out of my misery please
Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa, Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools. Who are you? Put me out of my misery please Dai Rear
  • Score: 5

6:59pm Thu 12 Jun 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa,
Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools.
Who are you? Put me out of my misery please
As most on here have said about you Dai you read but you don't learn
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa, Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools. Who are you? Put me out of my misery please[/p][/quote]As most on here have said about you Dai you read but you don't learn southy
  • Score: -4

7:05pm Thu 12 Jun 14

Bill Chapman says...

Slowly UKIP is unravelling. Defections next, I hear.
Slowly UKIP is unravelling. Defections next, I hear. Bill Chapman
  • Score: -4

8:16pm Thu 12 Jun 14

beiroot says...

I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy.
I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy. beiroot
  • Score: 3

5:38am Fri 13 Jun 14

Dai Rear says...

southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa,
Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools.
Who are you? Put me out of my misery please
As most on here have said about you Dai you read but you don't learn
Well Southy, your level of literacy suggests you read very little and if believing in discredited 19th century dogma = "learning" then I'll stick .
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa, Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools. Who are you? Put me out of my misery please[/p][/quote]As most on here have said about you Dai you read but you don't learn[/p][/quote]Well Southy, your level of literacy suggests you read very little and if believing in discredited 19th century dogma = "learning" then I'll stick . Dai Rear
  • Score: 3

10:03am Fri 13 Jun 14

Linesman says...

beiroot wrote:
I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy.
Reaction to an assault.

I note that the recipient of the 'straight left to the jaw' did not take any legal action against the Deputy Prime Minister. I guess that he did not think that his cowardly action, against a man much older than himself, would get such a response.

Top marks to the former Deputy Prime Minister.
[quote][p][bold]beiroot[/bold] wrote: I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy.[/p][/quote]Reaction to an assault. I note that the recipient of the 'straight left to the jaw' did not take any legal action against the Deputy Prime Minister. I guess that he did not think that his cowardly action, against a man much older than himself, would get such a response. Top marks to the former Deputy Prime Minister. Linesman
  • Score: -2

11:16am Fri 13 Jun 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
southy wrote:
Dai Rear wrote:
Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa,
Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools.
Who are you? Put me out of my misery please
As most on here have said about you Dai you read but you don't learn
Well Southy, your level of literacy suggests you read very little and if believing in discredited 19th century dogma = "learning" then I'll stick .
literacy is not a measure of learning or even reading, like I was reading a government sub committee about closing down food banks, because they are hurting the government. I read the report I under stand it and why its hurting the government, the next meeting will be about how they intend to close them and by what means.
Having good literacy only means one thing and that is you excel in that field but you will fail in other fields
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: Southy, I know you're an escapee from The Way of the World column but I can't narrow the field to less than Neville Dreadberg , his wife Pippa, Mrs Dutt-Pauker, Deirdre Dutt-Pauker, Bert Brecht Mao Rudy Che Odinga (or Mao Banana) or Gjoq. None of these is noted for stools. Who are you? Put me out of my misery please[/p][/quote]As most on here have said about you Dai you read but you don't learn[/p][/quote]Well Southy, your level of literacy suggests you read very little and if believing in discredited 19th century dogma = "learning" then I'll stick .[/p][/quote]literacy is not a measure of learning or even reading, like I was reading a government sub committee about closing down food banks, because they are hurting the government. I read the report I under stand it and why its hurting the government, the next meeting will be about how they intend to close them and by what means. Having good literacy only means one thing and that is you excel in that field but you will fail in other fields southy
  • Score: -3

11:27am Fri 13 Jun 14

Dai Rear says...

But Ed'll be able to reopen them next year, won't he? And when they're most needed-after he has brought in rationing. See you down there. Do you reckon snook will be off the ration book by next June?
Why will good literacy mean "you will fail in other fields"? I have friends who are very literate and scratch golfers. Better not tell them they should have a handicap because they can read and write.
But Ed'll be able to reopen them next year, won't he? And when they're most needed-after he has brought in rationing. See you down there. Do you reckon snook will be off the ration book by next June? Why will good literacy mean "you will fail in other fields"? I have friends who are very literate and scratch golfers. Better not tell them they should have a handicap because they can read and write. Dai Rear
  • Score: 2

12:54pm Fri 13 Jun 14

southy says...

You think Dai, I tell you what Labour will do and that is the same as last time nothing we get the sound bites from Labour and when they get in office they will make no changes all we will hear is some thing like we got from Blair "there will be no change in Thatcher Policy" even low it done great damage to the country they just carried on with Thatcher Policy same as with this government.
And theres a reason why this is happening to us and that is because most of the political partys/groups are controlled by the same people, even if Ukip got a once million year miracle and got into office they will be no different they offer no difference apart from getting out of the EU with out a public vote, there policy is one off Carry on with Thatcher policy, Capitalist Greens aka Green Party offer the same thing.
IDS as said in government with in the last 2 weeks saying "If OAP's want there benefits then they must get on-line to do so" this will discriminate the majority of OAP's, what did labour say about this nothing they just agreed with it, and it is intended to be enforce before this government leaves office, they all ready got all the Unemployed force on-line if they want to claim any kind of benefit and this as discriminate 1.2 million unemployed from being able to claim AJS or other benefits just so they don't show up on the unemployment numbers
You think Dai, I tell you what Labour will do and that is the same as last time nothing we get the sound bites from Labour and when they get in office they will make no changes all we will hear is some thing like we got from Blair "there will be no change in Thatcher Policy" even low it done great damage to the country they just carried on with Thatcher Policy same as with this government. And theres a reason why this is happening to us and that is because most of the political partys/groups are controlled by the same people, even if Ukip got a once million year miracle and got into office they will be no different they offer no difference apart from getting out of the EU with out a public vote, there policy is one off Carry on with Thatcher policy, Capitalist Greens aka Green Party offer the same thing. IDS as said in government with in the last 2 weeks saying "If OAP's want there benefits then they must get on-line to do so" this will discriminate the majority of OAP's, what did labour say about this nothing they just agreed with it, and it is intended to be enforce before this government leaves office, they all ready got all the Unemployed force on-line if they want to claim any kind of benefit and this as discriminate 1.2 million unemployed from being able to claim AJS or other benefits just so they don't show up on the unemployment numbers southy
  • Score: -3

1:10pm Fri 13 Jun 14

Dai Rear says...

An AJS is a motorcycle produced up to the 1960's. Not a very good one. Why would anyone want to claim one? Now a Vincent with a fishtail exhaust, that'd be another story.
I'm an OAP and I get my OAP without going online; why wouldn't I? It just gets paid into my bank. Moreover we OAP's aren't all a bunch of demented old flatulents you know.. We can do computers quite enough ta.
And you're wrong about Blair. He and Brown , with uncontrolled immigration, the worst criminal legislation ever and , after 2004, a fiscal policy bound to end, as it did, on total disaster, did quite a lot. May not have been to your liking but it had nothing to do with the Renaissance of this country which we saw after '79, and very much to return it to pre-'79 morbidity.
An AJS is a motorcycle produced up to the 1960's. Not a very good one. Why would anyone want to claim one? Now a Vincent with a fishtail exhaust, that'd be another story. I'm an OAP and I get my OAP without going online; why wouldn't I? It just gets paid into my bank. Moreover we OAP's aren't all a bunch of demented old flatulents you know.. We can do computers quite enough ta. And you're wrong about Blair. He and Brown , with uncontrolled immigration, the worst criminal legislation ever and , after 2004, a fiscal policy bound to end, as it did, on total disaster, did quite a lot. May not have been to your liking but it had nothing to do with the Renaissance of this country which we saw after '79, and very much to return it to pre-'79 morbidity. Dai Rear
  • Score: 1

1:32pm Fri 13 Jun 14

southy says...

Dai Rear wrote:
An AJS is a motorcycle produced up to the 1960's. Not a very good one. Why would anyone want to claim one? Now a Vincent with a fishtail exhaust, that'd be another story.
I'm an OAP and I get my OAP without going online; why wouldn't I? It just gets paid into my bank. Moreover we OAP's aren't all a bunch of demented old flatulents you know.. We can do computers quite enough ta.
And you're wrong about Blair. He and Brown , with uncontrolled immigration, the worst criminal legislation ever and , after 2004, a fiscal policy bound to end, as it did, on total disaster, did quite a lot. May not have been to your liking but it had nothing to do with the Renaissance of this country which we saw after '79, and very much to return it to pre-'79 morbidity.
JSA sorry
I not wrong about Blair He said after winning the Election as he was going into number 10 "there will be no change in Thatcher Policy" the open door to immigration was by Thatcher she was the one that signed the UN agreement about immigration policy that was put forward by Big corporations business, it just came into force while Blair was in office, if it was down to Blair the policy would only be come into effect 2008 and not in 1996 like it did, policy, like those take a lot of time to come into force, and like i said Thatchers policy are still being introduce some of her policys will not take effect 2020, the selling off the NHS and Royal Mail was a continuation off her policy in which Labour and Tory had part in.
These policy,s are on a world wide scale and those that will not put them into effect are named as enemy,s of the world
[quote][p][bold]Dai Rear[/bold] wrote: An AJS is a motorcycle produced up to the 1960's. Not a very good one. Why would anyone want to claim one? Now a Vincent with a fishtail exhaust, that'd be another story. I'm an OAP and I get my OAP without going online; why wouldn't I? It just gets paid into my bank. Moreover we OAP's aren't all a bunch of demented old flatulents you know.. We can do computers quite enough ta. And you're wrong about Blair. He and Brown , with uncontrolled immigration, the worst criminal legislation ever and , after 2004, a fiscal policy bound to end, as it did, on total disaster, did quite a lot. May not have been to your liking but it had nothing to do with the Renaissance of this country which we saw after '79, and very much to return it to pre-'79 morbidity.[/p][/quote]JSA sorry I not wrong about Blair He said after winning the Election as he was going into number 10 "there will be no change in Thatcher Policy" the open door to immigration was by Thatcher she was the one that signed the UN agreement about immigration policy that was put forward by Big corporations business, it just came into force while Blair was in office, if it was down to Blair the policy would only be come into effect 2008 and not in 1996 like it did, policy, like those take a lot of time to come into force, and like i said Thatchers policy are still being introduce some of her policys will not take effect 2020, the selling off the NHS and Royal Mail was a continuation off her policy in which Labour and Tory had part in. These policy,s are on a world wide scale and those that will not put them into effect are named as enemy,s of the world southy
  • Score: -2

1:40am Sat 14 Jun 14

southy says...

Just look what happening in this country and look what is happening in other country's its the same things going on, now your not going to tell me there is not some thing behind it all controlling all these governments all carrying out basically the same actions, but because it would not happen each country will deal with it differently not all the same.
Think about it and another thing to think about if all the country's are in debt who the hell are they in debt to.
Just look what happening in this country and look what is happening in other country's its the same things going on, now your not going to tell me there is not some thing behind it all controlling all these governments all carrying out basically the same actions, but because it would not happen each country will deal with it differently not all the same. Think about it and another thing to think about if all the country's are in debt who the hell are they in debt to. southy
  • Score: -2

11:47am Sat 14 Jun 14

Torchie1 says...

Do you suppose it could be another version of the World Socialist Movement or the World Socialist website? Unfortunately the capitalists offer greater hope to a greater number of people which is why the world is run on an almost universal capitalist basis. Perhaps if the People's Republic of China, Lao People's Democratic Republic or the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Excuse the error if I've left one off the list) published their inward migration figures on more open forums, we could get an idea of the tidal wave of hopefuls making their way to these socialist oases.
Do you suppose it could be another version of the World Socialist Movement or the World Socialist website? Unfortunately the capitalists offer greater hope to a greater number of people which is why the world is run on an almost universal capitalist basis. Perhaps if the People's Republic of China, Lao People's Democratic Republic or the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Excuse the error if I've left one off the list) published their inward migration figures on more open forums, we could get an idea of the tidal wave of hopefuls making their way to these socialist oases. Torchie1
  • Score: 3

2:51pm Sat 14 Jun 14

Shoong says...

southy wrote:
Just look what happening in this country and look what is happening in other country's its the same things going on, now your not going to tell me there is not some thing behind it all controlling all these governments all carrying out basically the same actions, but because it would not happen each country will deal with it differently not all the same.
Think about it and another thing to think about if all the country's are in debt who the hell are they in debt to.
Yes, that's just what we need, a global Socialist dictatorship to wipe out humanity.

All probs solved..
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Just look what happening in this country and look what is happening in other country's its the same things going on, now your not going to tell me there is not some thing behind it all controlling all these governments all carrying out basically the same actions, but because it would not happen each country will deal with it differently not all the same. Think about it and another thing to think about if all the country's are in debt who the hell are they in debt to.[/p][/quote]Yes, that's just what we need, a global Socialist dictatorship to wipe out humanity. All probs solved.. Shoong
  • Score: 2

3:59pm Sat 14 Jun 14

tgaffer says...

beiroot wrote:
I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy.
You really think he resigned on his own accord? My word, some people believe everything they read don't they....
[quote][p][bold]beiroot[/bold] wrote: I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy.[/p][/quote]You really think he resigned on his own accord? My word, some people believe everything they read don't they.... tgaffer
  • Score: 0

8:36pm Sun 15 Jun 14

deborah.long14@btinternet.com says...

tgaffer wrote:
beiroot wrote:
I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy.
You really think he resigned on his own accord? My word, some people believe everything they read don't they....
Oh don't they just lol!!!
[quote][p][bold]tgaffer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beiroot[/bold] wrote: I seem to remember a Deputy Prime Minister giving someone a straight left to the jaw. A bit more than a scuffle but he didn't do the honourable thing and resign.Fair play to the UKIP guy.[/p][/quote]You really think he resigned on his own accord? My word, some people believe everything they read don't they....[/p][/quote]Oh don't they just lol!!! deborah.long14@btinternet.com
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree