A Southampton petrol station filled with smoke after an intruder alarm was set off accidentally.
The alarms triggered the Burgess Road Shell garage’s Smoke Cloak security system, filling the shop with smoke.
It was set off as an employee arrived for work at 6am yesterday morning.
Fire crews from St Mary’s and Redbridge attended the scene before realising it was a false alarm.
Smoke Cloak intruder systems quickly fill the area with a harmless vapour, reducing visibility and giving police more time to get to the scene.